Like Tree12Likes
  • 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 3 Post By Cuz
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Booz
  • 2 Post By almostgone

Thread: In which warehouse do you buy Hgh and steroids within the EU?

Conrad1980 is offline Junior Member

In which warehouse do you buy Hgh and steroids within the EU?

I am tired of bad goods that have already been cleared through customs to Norway.

There are a lot of internet scams and it's nice to have some references because I'm ordering

Is it permissible to ask about this?

teedoff is online now Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad1980 View Post
    I am tired of bad goods that have already been cleared through customs to Norway.

There are a lot of internet scams and it's nice to have some references because I'm ordering

Is it permissible to ask about this?
    Did you read the sticky here about asking for resources?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Costco and sometimes Home Depot. lol

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Warehouses full of gear?? Heavenly. Miles upon miles of fresh tren , test and mast…each pallet that arrives is meticulously maintained climate controlled and never expires. Sort of like a junk yard a pick and pull if you will. Is that how you buy gear in the EU wow man never knew this.
    But to answer your question i … i have no clue. Im 100% lifetime natural. Most of my gains have come from my natural test levels and duck eggs. Duck eggs have a special kind of protein in them.
    Im thinking about starting a duck farm actually …

narcolepticshark is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    Did you read the sticky here about asking for resources?
    Which sticky is it?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Warehouses full of gear?? Heavenly. Miles upon miles of fresh tren , test and mast…each pallet that arrives is meticulously maintained climate controlled and never expires. Sort of like a junk yard a pick and pull if you will. Is that how you buy gear in the EU wow man never knew this.
    But to answer your question i … i have no clue. Im 100% lifetime natural. Most of my gains have come from my natural test levels and duck eggs. Duck eggs have a special kind of protein in them.
    Im thinking about starting a duck farm actually …
    I’ve heard great things about duck eggs, I may have to try them myself.

I’ve been making gains on freeze dried rhinoceros penis and shark fin soup! Whoooooooo!
    Feel the burn!

Shit, at this point I want a list of countries where I can get pharma grade test with no RX and I’m booking my next vacation there.
    “Guess what kids, we’re going to Bangladesh for Christmas”! Yay!!!

Seriously where the fuck can I go, don’t tell me Mexico either. Those days are over, at least in the tourist cities. I’ve tried the last two times I was down there. It was hysterical, it’s advertised everywhere but it’s one giant gringo ripoff, like everything else down there. Im sure off the beaten path or in Mexico City might be different.

I really would like a list, I don’t care if I have to go to Bulgaria if I have to
    Cuz, almostgone and matthewsunset like this.

teedoff is online now Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I’ve heard great things about duck eggs, I may have to try them myself.

I’ve been making gains on freeze dried rhinoceros penis and shark fin soup! Whoooooooo!
    Feel the burn!

Shit, at this point I want a list of countries where I can get pharma grade test with no RX and I’m booking my next vacation there.
    “Guess what kids, we’re going to Bangladesh for Christmas”! Yay!!!

Seriously where the fuck can I go, don’t tell me Mexico either. Those days are over, at least in the tourist cities. I’ve tried the last two times I was down there. It was hysterical, it’s advertised everywhere but it’s one giant gringo ripoff, like everything else down there. Im sure off the beaten path or in Mexico City might be different.

I really would like a list, I don’t care if I have to go to Bulgaria if I have to
    We had a family friend that lived right on the border in texas years ago. Around that time was when I did my first and only cycle until recently. Back around 97. Anyway, I was dying to ask her to go across and get me some gear. She would go and bring back zpacs and antibiotics and such. She always sent us a box of stuff every 6 months or so. Lol. I never asked her about scoring me some test though. Would hate for her to get caught with those kind of drugs.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I suggest you Read the rules Conrad..

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewsunset View Post
    Which sticky is it?
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...t-scammed.html

Read item #1.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information