Results 1 to 25 of 25
Like Tree25Likes
  • 3 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By wellshii
  • 1 Post By TheDRG
  • 2 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By wellshii
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 4 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By jjsevens
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Shortness of breath/tired

  1. #1
    jjsevens's Avatar
    jjsevens is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    270

    Shortness of breath/tired

    About 10 weeks ago I increased my test from 100mg to 200mg and added 250mg of deca for the first time. Have also been on HCG for a while also. As of the last few weeks I feel like I'm out of breath doing just about anything, tight chest and no energy, even worse at the gym. I thought to cruise on deca to help with joints but not noticing any improvements in that regard either. I feel strong but tired and again, feel out of breath.

    This is all I'm on, only thing that's changed is I upped my test and added the deca. When I've blasted before I've upped my test, added tren , mast and anavar ... And never felt like this.

    Anyone experience this issue with deca?

  2. #2
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    25,529
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    About 10 weeks ago I increased my test from 100mg to 200mg and added 250mg of deca for the first time. Have also been on HCG for a while also. As of the last few weeks I feel like I'm out of breath doing just about anything, tight chest and no energy, even worse at the gym. I thought to cruise on deca to help with joints but not noticing any improvements in that regard either. I feel strong but tired and again, feel out of breath.

    This is all I'm on, only thing that's changed is I upped my test and added the deca. When I've blasted before I've upped my test, added tren , mast and anavar ... And never felt like this.

    Anyone experience this issue with deca?
    Have you pulled a CBC lately?
    Cylon357, wellshii and jjsevens like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  3. #3
    wellshii is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    671
    Last time you were complaining about tightness if chest too
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...8-84-80-a.html


    The obvious is to keep on eye on blood pressure.
    With increased compound usage, you get increased rbc.
    Increased rbc can raise blood pressure and so on.
    Cardio?
    Hows diet?
    Hydration?
    Everything matters when on gear.
    Some guys get problems right off the bat.
    Some it takes a few cycles.
    Some never.
    Personally I would get off the Deca , get blood work done and go from there.
    Also,Deca takes a while to kick in for joint pain but many people say once off all the pain comes back as it just lubricates the joints. Even though studies says it promoted collagen synthesis.
    What works for me are bpc and tb500 and a high dose of vitamins that help collagen . Vitamin C mainly.
    jjsevens and Family_guy like this.

  4. #4
    jjsevens's Avatar
    jjsevens is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Have you pulled a CBC lately?
    Not lately no, but have been seeing a cardiologist after experiencing some heart related symptoms, so far they don't really see anything, blood pressure is a bit high, it nothing crazy. I've done everything from ultrasound, ecg, heart monitor, now getting a blood pressure monitor to check things out.

  5. #5
    jjsevens's Avatar
    jjsevens is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Last time you were complaining about tightness if chest too
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...8-84-80-a.html


    The obvious is to keep on eye on blood pressure.
    With increased compound usage, you get increased rbc.
    Increased rbc can raise blood pressure and so on.
    Cardio?
    Hows diet?
    Hydration?
    Everything matters when on gear.
    Some guys get problems right off the bat.
    Some it takes a few cycles.
    Some never.
    Personally I would get off the Deca , get blood work done and go from there.
    Also,Deca takes a while to kick in for joint pain but many people say once off all the pain comes back as it just lubricates the joints. Even though studies says it promoted collagen synthesis.
    What works for me are bpc and tb500 and a high dose of vitamins that help collagen . Vitamin C mainly.
    I did and have been seeing a cardiologist since then, but this is waaaay different than that. Before it was just irregular type of feeling, nothing consistent like it is now.

    Blood pressure isn't terrible it's on high side of normal 140/98 on average.
    Cardio 3 times a week
    Diet is high protein generally
    Drink plenty of water

    Yes... In definitely coming off, just curious about what others experience has been with deca, this is my first time on it and have never felt this horrible and have done much more than just this as I mentioned before.

    Ya that's what I really hoped to gain from the deca but so far I'm not noticing any of those things, at least not yet, but as it stands now I need to get myself in check over the joint pain... Like it's pretty bad.

  6. #6
    TheDRG is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2022
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    I did and have been seeing a cardiologist since then, but this is waaaay different than that. Before it was just irregular type of feeling, nothing consistent like it is now.

    Blood pressure isn't terrible it's on high side of normal 140/98 on average.
    Cardio 3 times a week
    Diet is high protein generally
    Drink plenty of water

    Yes... In definitely coming off, just curious about what others experience has been with deca , this is my first time on it and have never felt this horrible and have done much more than just this as I mentioned before.

    Ya that's what I really hoped to gain from the deca but so far I'm not noticing any of those things, at least not yet, but as it stands now I need to get myself in check over the joint pain... Like it's pretty bad.
    Both Tren and Nandrolone (19nors) increase BP and drop pulse for me, consistently regardless of ester. You refer to your diastolic number as being on the high side. I would treat that with little more urgency to remedy. Sometimes mine peaks over 100 diastolic and I drop it in minutes with 1/2-1tsp Bhringraj with sugar in water. Sip and swizzle in your mouth. Proactively, 1/4tsp Bhringraj in your shakes/drinks 4 times a day will keep BP down in the 80s. However, Bhringraj acts as a diuretic and can make your joints less comfortable. It also encourages hair growth so head and body hair will grow like weeds.
    jjsevens likes this.

  7. #7
    s1nc1ty's Avatar
    s1nc1ty is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    295
    Tight chest doesnt sound good to me. Im no expert but id probably lower the compounds and see if it goes away. Im paranoid person if i feel tightness in chest i start thinking im gonna die soon maybe
    Family_guy and jjsevens like this.

  8. #8
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    10,252
    I've never had shortness of breath on any nandrolone ester. Even on high doses (along with high test doses), where my RBC was high, I've never had a shortness of breath.

    My gut reaction when I first hear this is "maybe you just got sick with a virus that's affecting your ability to breathe and is making you tired?" But after reading something in another thread that OBS said, when you're not feeling good after you start taking some gear, maybe it's bad gear? Unless you're getting pharma gear, you're likely getting some shit made from Chinese raws. And God only knows what kind of impurities are in there.

    I would try stopping the gear or switching to some other brand and seeing if that changes anything.

    Also, I'd consider getting labs done to check for heavy metals in your blood.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 01-06-2023 at 01:00 PM.
    wellshii likes this.

  9. #9
    jjsevens's Avatar
    jjsevens is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I've never had shortness of breath on any nandrolone ester. Even on high doses (along with high test doses), where my RBC was high, I've never had a shortness of breath.

    My gut reaction when I first hear this is "maybe you just got sick with a virus that's affecting your ability to breathe and is making you tired?" But after reading something in another thread that OBS said, when you're not feeling good after you start taking some gear, maybe it's bad gear? Unless you're getting pharma gear, you're likely getting some shit made from Chinese raws. And God only knows what kind of impurities are in there.

    I would try stopping the gear or switching to some other brand and seeing if that changes anything.

    Also, I'd consider getting labs done to check for heavy metals in your blood.
    Well I had a surplus of script test because I'm on TRT... Since I went on cycle last spring I just switched to my source test and added in the tren /mast...so once I came off I went back to my script test and obvi dropped everything else up until 9 weeks ago when I added the deca , now feeling like hell. So my test is clean for sure, which is why I asked about deca, and definitely dropping that for now, and going in for bloods.

    This is now the 3rd time I'm hearing about the raws out China... Is this a legit thing? Should I ask my source? Cause that's messed up! Maybe I'm being fucking poisoned for fuck sakes.
    Last edited by jjsevens; 01-06-2023 at 02:44 PM.

  10. #10
    jjsevens's Avatar
    jjsevens is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Have you pulled a CBC lately?
    Would that show metals or contaminants in my blood? Just curious as there's talk of this Chinese crap floating around.

  11. #11
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    10,252
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    Well I had a surplus of script test because I'm on TRT... Since I went on cycle last spring I just switched to my source test and added in the tren /mast...so once I came off I went back to my script test and obvi dropped everything else up until 9 weeks ago when I added the deca , now feeling like hell. So my test is clean for sure, which is why I asked about deca, and definitely dropping that for now, and going in for bloods.

    This is now the 3rd time I'm hearing about the raws out China... Is this a legit thing? Should I ask my source? Cause that's messed up! Maybe I'm being fucking poisoned for fuck sakes.
    I've heard from probably the same people you have. And if it's not you catching one of the viruses going around, your CBC is fine, but you're getting symptoms from gear that I don't hear of people getting. I'd suspect it's gear. Maybe it's something as simple as you're allergic to one of the solvents in there or the oil used in it? In fact, I'd try to rule out everything you can.

    But yeah, I'd throw that deca out. Whatever you paid for it, isn't worth risking if it's that. There are other sources out there that use raws from different batches. But yeah, I'd stop taking it and see if that makes you feel better.

    Good luck with it.
    jjsevens likes this.

  12. #12
    wellshii is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    Well I had a surplus of script test because I'm on TRT... Since I went on cycle last spring I just switched to my source test and added in the tren /mast...so once I came off I went back to my script test and obvi dropped everything else up until 9 weeks ago when I added the deca , now feeling like hell. So my test is clean for sure, which is why I asked about deca, and definitely dropping that for now, and going in for bloods.

    This is now the 3rd time I'm hearing about the raws out China... Is this a legit thing? Should I ask my source? Cause that's messed up! Maybe I'm being fucking poisoned for fuck sakes.
    So youre getting your deca from somewhere other than your clinic?
    My clinic and many others offer deca .
    Yeah definitely get off if its not pharma asap .
    Its crazy how the gear in the last twenty years has gone from good stuff to chinese shit just like everything else.
    jjsevens likes this.

  13. #13
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,352
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    Not lately no, but have been seeing a cardiologist after experiencing some heart related symptoms, so far they don't really see anything, blood pressure is a bit high, it nothing crazy. I've done everything from ultrasound, ecg, heart monitor, now getting a blood pressure monitor to check things out.
    U can have 70% blockage and stil ecg and other tests will not show.

    Get a calsiumscore test.

    While u wait, i would personally start with fasting and IMF.
    20/4.
    This wil increase NO, improve bloodflow, put less tax on your heart and even start healing of hardened arteries.

    Bigest problem for guys with your symptoms, is IR and too much insulin 24/7.

    Insulin lowers NO. Not a good thing for bloodflow, heart and arteries.

    Loose muscles and energy?
    No!!!...instead fasting and IMF wil stimulate naturally figthing hormones in your body, preparing you for battle (or lifting)

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    jjsevens likes this.

  14. #14
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,204
    I know one damn thing gear aint what it used to be. 18 years ago when i started in this game the AAS from Europe was good shit im sure its still available with some sources but the domestic route is so much faster and no customs worries. I dont know man may have to look into going back across the pond shit just aint the same

    Just seems to be alot of guys getting sick on gear nowadays. You’re supposed to feel fucking god like starting a cycle not shitty now i mean if you been on a long time then things get shitty but not out of the gate and not with these little bity ass doses

  15. #15
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    25,529
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    Would that show metals or contaminants in my blood? Just curious as there's talk of this Chinese crap floating around.
    No...a CBC is a complete blood count. Some guys can't tolerate a high hematocrit. A high platelet count makes it even worse.
    jjsevens and Honkey_Kong like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  16. #16
    jjsevens's Avatar
    jjsevens is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    No...a CBC is a complete blood count. Some guys can't tolerate a high hematocrit. A high platelet count makes it even worse.
    Since feeling this way last year and if recent I've been donating blood and my hemoglobin is coming back at 180g/l and saying that's high.

    So could it be thick blood?

  17. #17
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    10,252
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    Since feeling this way last year and if recent I've been donating blood and my hemoglobin is coming back at 180g/l and saying that's high.

    So could it be thick blood?
    Did they possibly check you for a pulmonary embolism, pleural effusion or pulmonary hypertension? I know they gave an ECG, but were they specifically looking for this? An easy way to know would be to take 50-100mg of viagra a day for a couple weeks and if that gives you some relief, it'd be reasonable to say it's hypertension
    Family_guy and jjsevens like this.

  18. #18
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    10,252
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    Since feeling this way last year and if recent I've been donating blood and my hemoglobin is coming back at 180g/l and saying that's high.

    So could it be thick blood?
    It could be. Have you been getting any relief since making deposits at the blood bank?
    jjsevens likes this.

  19. #19
    jjsevens's Avatar
    jjsevens is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Did they possibly check you for a pulmonary embolism, pleural effusion or pulmonary hypertension? I know they gave an ECG, but were they specifically looking for this? An easy way to know would be to take 50-100mg of viagra a day for a couple weeks and if that gives you some relief, it'd be reasonable to say it's hypertension
    No, haven't been checked for any of that. But thanks for listing those, def going to ask for those tests.

  20. #20
    jjsevens's Avatar
    jjsevens is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    It could be. Have you been getting any relief since making deposits at the blood bank?
    Well I stopped the deca and am feeling better, but maybe it's because I donated?

  21. #21
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    10,252
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    Well I stopped the deca and am feeling better, but maybe it's because I donated?
    It could be. It could also be you're allergic to something that's in the deca . Maybe a solvent or the type of oil they used. The fact you got like that on deca was really strange.
    jjsevens likes this.

  22. #22
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,204
    Havent got time to read the whole thread but what was your hemoglobin and hemocrit readings prior to donation?

  23. #23
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    25,529
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    Well I stopped the deca and am feeling better, but maybe it's because I donated?
    I and I know several others that always feel better post-donation. I literally feel like I can breathe deeper.

    On the other hand don't overdo it with self-phlebotomy. It always is a good idea to keep an eye on ferritin levels and pulls complete iron panel (TIBC, ferritin, ) and serum iron annually.
    jjsevens likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  24. #24
    jjsevens's Avatar
    jjsevens is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    270
    Just an update... So I dropped the deca almost 4 weeks ago and am feeling back to normal, so can only attribute what I was going through from that.

    So buyer beware, could be some bad deca going around in addition to Chinese test, or deca's just not cut out for everyone.

    Thanks for all the feedback, cheers!
    Last edited by jjsevens; 01-27-2023 at 05:20 PM.
    s1nc1ty likes this.

  25. #25
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,747
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    Just an update... So I dropped the deca almost 4 weeks ago and am feeling back to normal, so can only attribute what I was going through from that.

    So buyer beware, could be some bad deca going around in addition to Chinese test, or deca's just not cut out for everyone.

    Thanks for all the feedback, cheers!
    Worst I ever felt was on deca and EQ. I was so lethargic, I didnít want to do anything. Both deca and eq cause a lot of water retention and they both thicken the blood, not that other steroids donít - just not as much. I would use deca in small doses alongside something else, but not anything over 400 mg.

    Edit- saw you were taking 250 mg deca. You could be sensitive to it, or who knows, could be you had something and now your body recovered.
    jjsevens likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •