Blog Comments

• |
    try to post athread on the one on one with staff sect but it says
    im not allowd but eny way whats the deal regarding the above posts im still waiting for my email that says thay sending my free steroid still got nothing wats up with this has any body had a reply yet thanks clintv1
    • |
    yip i to havent receivd anything yet will it still hapen do we still get a free one thanks clint pls no steriods that is used with injections rather capsels for me if you dont mind
    • |
    I signed up and never got a response, but not really concerned about it. Im more interested in gaining some knowledge from the users. I read somewhere than the stuff their selling isnt real and you cant expect results from it. Maybe someone can elaborate on that? Anyway its a great site and im soaking up much needed and appreciated information as theres a wealth of it on here.
    • |
    its not in spam! I never got an email! Can you at least resend it
    • |
    The om situation for me has been taken care of if you would like to try to send me a pm again.. Thanks
    • |
    An email would have been sent.. it is possible that it is caught in spam.

As for pm's we are working on this.

Respect

*ADMIN*
    • |
    Mates,

If you have an issue, you can start a thread in the "one on one with the staff" where your concern will be addressed.

and yes, for some reason, Admin's MBox is full, he aknowledged it, and it's a programming fluke of some kind. But he is active in the above referrenced subforum, and will see your thread.

Good luck!

---Roman

btw...

here's a link to the subforum I mentioned....

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...With-The-Staff
    • |
    I signed up and did not receive anything either. Best thing to do is drop profile, unsubscribe.
    • |
    finally an answer to go with. Ive never recieved an email with a coupon code. Or anything for that fact
    • |
    just did free thing too they gave me a free coupon code for ***********.com but the catch is you have to buy something from them for 70 bucks first then they give you 210 bucks free shit