600mg test-e/week, 12 weeks

second cycle- comp cycle
    500mg test-e/ week, weeks 1-4
    100mg test-p eod, weeks 5-8
    50mg anavar ed, weeks 5-8

third cycle-
    500mg test-e/week, weeks 1-12
    40mg dbol ed, weeks 1-4

Anyway, i'm looking at doing 2 comps march 2017, about 4 weeks between competitions.
    I posted a couple weeks ago in Anabolic steroids , Q&A. 2017 comp prep cycle thoughts?

I asked about running test and anvar alongside either mast/ tren or both.
    I was told my a member to stay away from tren, and he wished he had never touched the stuff.
    and suggested test + NPP.

A friend from the gym suggested
    Test
    EQ
    proviron
    and switching to short ester 6 weeks out.

my other thought was
    starting about 16 weeks out
    running test-e + deca /NPP for 4-8 weeks
    then switching up to test-e and mast or EQ for another 4-6 weeks
    then dropping to test ester test 6 weeks out and add in oral, either anavar or proviron?

just looking for your opinions. thanks

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test/decca for 4-6 weeks is not efficient and most will say a waste. I did do a decca test cycle for 8 weeks which was not recommended due to length. It did its job, but I did not reap the benefits of longer cycle. The competition schedule was changed and I had time for a quick bulk before cutting. If I had the same situation, I would do it again, but it would be a reaction cycle rather than a planned cycle. I would prefer the longer cycle with decca.

mrlittleman is offline Junior Member
    Wow sounds like you have alot of different info and have no idea what to do. Im sure some vets will chime in....You havent experience with many different compounds.So in that sence i wouldnt just start throwing in a bunch that you havent. The guy said to stay away from tren ? but take npp which is a faster acting deca which is just as harsh or worse then tren.
    At the end of the day you should research. Home page and read every single compound they have listed. Thats a good starting point.
    There is nothing liek tren, not that i think you should try it out but thats up to you. I would only add in one other compound so you can see what it does so your not confused with trying to figure out whats doing what.
    IMO just do another run of what your used to.
    dbol to kickstart 50mg ed for 4 weeks
    test 500-600mg wk 16wk
    tren ace at 350mg 10wk (if you wanna try this out) this would be your 4th cycle
    Winny the last 4 weeks at 50mg ed.

Since winny is at the end of your cycle youll already know how you react to tren so when you start winny you wont be confused on whats giving you gainz or problems.

Hope this helps.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You've got a lot going on in that post man lol.

How far out from your first show will you be starting your cycle? What are your goals from this cycle? Are you looking to put on size or going straight to cutting?

Jonbana is offline Member
    PIctures and more information would help , also when I run deca I don't feel deca really kick in till about 7-8 weeks

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the Competitive Sub Forum! You'll find it somewhat quiet here, but its nice that way. I am starting my first competition here in March and I decided to start my pre contest cycle roughly 20 weeks out. It might not be the best for competition, but ive started it and Im going to finish this plan. I can refine for the next comp.

1-20 Test E 700mg / week
    1-20 Primo E 950 mg/ week
    1-5 Anavar 70mg ED
    15-20 Winny 50mg EG
    .5mg ADex EoD

I am down to the 11-12%bf range at 232 lbs 6ft 2in. I have some more to go, but I like what its doing for me so far. Livinglean suggested a cookie cutter Tren /Test/Mast/Winny cycle the next go around because its better suited for dry lean gains that we need for show day. What are your current stats? How far out is your show? What category?

PIctures and more information would help , also when I run deca I don't feel deca really kick in till about 7-8 weeks
    Jonbana, please refrain from offering any advice here. This is a serious subforum for serious users and competitors. You have been posting non-stop some of the most useless threads until you get the answer you are looking for. Just a couple months back you were asking what dosages to run test and deca at and now you are going to try to chime in on a competitors request for advice?? You were asking on how to cut best and that you like to do bulking while fasting?? Come on. Go back to another forum.
    Last edited by DHew; 12-12-2016 at 03:26 PM.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    Welcome to the Competitive Sub Forum! You'll find it somewhat quiet here, but its nice that way. I am starting my first competition here in March and I decided to start my pre contest cycle roughly 20 weeks out. It might not be the best for competition, but ive started it and Im going to finish this plan. I can refine for the next comp.

1-20 Test E 700mg / week
    1-20 Primo E 950 mg/ week
    1-5 Anavar 70mg ED
    15-20 Winny 50mg EG
    .5mg ADex EoD

I am down to the 11-12%bf range at 232 lbs 6ft 2in. I have some more to go, but I like what its doing for me so far. Livinglean suggested a cookie cutter Tren /Test/Mast/Winny cycle the next go around because its better suited for dry lean gains that we need for show day. What are your current stats? How far out is your show? What category?

Jonbana, please refrain from offering any advice here. This is a serious subforum for serious users and competitors. You have been posting non-stop some of the most useless threads until you get the answer you are looking for. Just a couple months back you were asking what dosages to run test and deca at and now you are going to try to chime in on a competitors request for advice?? You were asking on how to cut best and that you like to do bulking while fasting?? Come on. Go back to another forum.
    I dont think OP would need tren. He has never touched winny or mast from what I see and those two should work wonders for him.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DHew
    Welcome to the Competitive Sub Forum! You'll find it somewhat quiet here, but its nice that way. I am starting my first competition here in March and I decided to start my pre contest cycle roughly 20 weeks out. It might not be the best for competition, but ive started it and Im going to finish this plan. I can refine for the next comp. 1-20 Test E 700mg / week 1-20 Primo E 950 mg/ week 1-5 Anavar 70mg ED 15-20 Winny 50mg EG .5mg ADex EoD I am down to the 11-12%bf range at 232 lbs 6ft 2in. I have some more to go, but I like what its doing for me so far. Livinglean suggested a cookie cutter Tren/Test/Mast/Winny cycle the next go around because its better suited for dry lean gains that we need for show day. What are your current stats? How far out is your show? What category? Jonbana, please refrain from offering any advice here. This is a serious subforum for serious users and competitors. You have been posting non-stop some of the most useless threads until you get the answer you are looking for. Just a couple months back you were asking what dosages to run test and deca at and now you are going to try to chime in on a competitors request for advice?? You were asking on how to cut best and that you like to do bulking while fasting?? Come on. Go back to another forum.
    Holy cats. You are huge for your first competition! My initial thought was that 20 weeks was too long. I try not to cut that far out so I can gain as much size as posible, but you are already huge. Lol
    I definitely would not take tren for 20 weeks.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't want to hijack the OP thread but basically I just didn't want to be small on stage or be one of the guys who just didn't belong so I wanted to have plenty of weight.

Thread Information