Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mayhem617 is offline Junior Member

Pitt in Troy how the f?

ok, do any of you guys have any idea of what he did to get that body? I mean it looks quite different from fight club.

I'm totally new to this so am not sure what has a good amount of proteins and carbs? So I won't understand when you say he upp'd his carbs. I'm stupid and need to hear he ate ton's of fish or something.
    I majored in business Anyways, I'm trying to get educated in this so be kind.

Can any of you even put a stab at what you think his daily routine consisted of to get to that point?
    What he ate, how he worked out, was it hard, was it just discipline.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Those in Hollywood are no stranger to "ancillaries" as well.

Not implying anything, but if you were getting paid millions for a starring role, you may do whatever it takes to make sure you get the part.

~SC~

AVAGO is offline Member
    i'd say

well i don't have the money nor trainers he had.

Is it possible to get there and if so how? I just need answers not opinions! although I strongly agree with your opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem617
    I just need answers not opinions!
    Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me.

I don't have the answers to your question, do you think I TRAINED HIM or supplied him with his stuff??

Find a program for YOURSELF, and don't try and mirror what another did. That never works, you have to do what works for YOU.

I'm done here w/my "opinions". No time for this sh*t.

~SC~

hey I didn't mean to come off pissy. Sorry if you took it that way.

You're right I'm looking to mirror that but the fact is I have no idea on how to start. I consider this my research by talking w/ people who in fact have clues what their talking about.

Seeing as you have over 8K in posts. I do value your opinion but want your answers.

I'm open to any type of program. I'm looking to make things work for me.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I agree completelty with no doubt at all they use as well....

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Not implying anything, but if you were getting paid millions for a starring role, you may do whatever it takes to make sure you get the part.

~SC~

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hard work and diet.. with the proper supplementation...

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    IMO that's the body most skinny bastards can get without AS. How do I know? I had that body type for much of my teen years and early 20's. But what the casual obsderver might not guess is that he's weighing ni at about 160 give or take 5 lbs.

arthur what type of diet do you think could produce those results?

You saw him in ocean 12 and fight club. now like that. He went from skinny ripped in fight club to?? what would you call that mass and tone, how did he achieve it.

those are great before and after pics' if only he'd jump on the board for awhile.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends on where your at. Overweight, skinny, etc???
    What are your stats, age, and workout experience?

6'1 195lbs, i'd say borderline of flabby but don't look like a doughboy. I don't work out at all right now. I want to start eating correctly and graudually fall into working out.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    IMO that's the body most skinny bastards can get without AS. How do I know? I had that body type for much of my teen years and early 20's. But what the casual obsderver might not guess is that he's weighing ni at about 160 give or take 5 lbs.

Totally agreed

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    He's not all that impressive in troy to me. Sure he's bigger than he normally is, but there are plenty of guys on this board alone who look bigger and better than pitt in troy.

Also stop being such a baby, you don't fall into working out... Learn your sh!t and its easy to get a body like that. Learn about training and nutrition, then within a few months you will be able to look like that without any sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    He's not all that impressive in troy to me. Sure he's bigger than he normally is, but there are plenty of guys on this board alone who look bigger and better than pitt in troy.

Also stop being such a baby, you don't fall into working out... Learn your sh!t and its easy to get a body like that. Learn about training and nutrition, then within a few months you will be able to look like that without any sauce.
    Very well said.

I don't think 160 lbs. sopping wet is anything to idolize whatsoever, but hey, to each his very precious own.

~SC~

nsa
    Funny how your idolizing the body that pitt has in troy, while being b!tchy to swole.

Hey Swole, what are your stats at now?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I want to start eating correctly and graudually fall into working out.
    let me just tell ya bro, youre not going to just wake up and look like brad pitt someday by accident. You have to go at it 100% mentally and physically, and to me right now it doesnt sound like youre dedicated at all. Quit talking about it and just do it!

Aggression is offline Member
    Listen to these guys. They know their stuff. I learned more from this board than I have any where else. That's the truth.

But I also had to do MY OWN research. Look up my name on the search. I have asked so many stupid questions it's not even funny. I'd like to think I came along way, but I also know I have much more to learn.

And look at Swoles pics. He's incredible. That's proof enough that the man knows his stuff just like alot of other dudes here.

Aggression is offline Member
    BTW, Happy New Year to everyone. Be safe partying tonight.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    i'd never want the body brad pitt had in that movie. I want to be a fvcking white flex wheeler....god dammit, better load up the myo-29....

and i never knew you could "gradually fall into" working out.,.. wow.... i'm dumbfounded at how dedicated you must be for that body you want

Read the cutting sticky, do cardio every morning on empty for an hour, and get a basic mon tues thur fri split....

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    I want to be a fvcking white flex wheeler....god dammit, better load up the myo-29....
    LMAO...

Ok got what you all said.

I know Im asking stupid questions but i am starting out and am not going to just some day wake up and say i[m ready to start. Im changing my eating habits now and will begin to work out.

I just don't know what type of foods to eat. My goal, is to look like that. Not tomorrow not next month but to look like that in time. I know it won't happen overnight. Can you just tell me what type's of meals and how many times a day i should eat based on that physique he has CHicken, tuna, wheat or whatever.

I'm on the diet board becasue this is what i want to do first. And for the guy who mentioned juicing thats' not even on my mind right now.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    I think alot of what you have typed so far might have been lost in translation so to speak and come off like this influx of new members looking to have the body but want do minimum work to acheive it. All i would suggest is work out FIRST then your diet will "fall into place" and while your working out have a browse through .........
    here.....http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3
    and......http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88 and after you have read it all and still want to attain a body like brad pitt come back with specific questions and you will get specific answers.

Good luck mate.

is there any type of food i can substitute for creatine and whey protein in water with flax oil?
    i don't want to be buying that stuff.

also what is good to have w/ chicken?
    can i put mayo on the tuna and also eat it w/ white bread?

If you are REMOTELY serious about fitness, you'll want to "buy that stuff." Your "fall into training" attitude and lack of desire to purchase products that are very helpful in attaining the goals you wish to mirror/copy, don't really lead me to believe you will be very successful in your journey. Not a flame, just brutal honesty.

Judging by the other two questions you posed, you evidently did NOT read the link that was provided to you.

All the information is there, and I only have this to say:

Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same

You may want to think about how serious you are about this, and perhaps begin when you can dedicate yourself far more.

~SC~

Alright this is where I'm coming from.
    I'm an engineer and will be going to europe jan 3rd for 6 weeks. That's a long time away. I do not know if my hotel's will have gyms in them, i do not know if I will have time to work out. However, I do know that I will be able to have 3 meals a day.

Since I do not have the ability to work out; why not begin changing my eating habits? perhaps from eating differently I can slim down and then when I get back in 6 weeks I can start my working out. That's what I mean by fall into it.
    Unfortunately, do to my work schedule I can't just all of a sudden wake up some day and say I'm going to the gym 5times a week for the next 4months.
    I'll also be going to Asia in March for work. So what's a guy suppose to do other than be aware of what he eats.

I suppose I could get another job, but 6years of college and bills won't allow me to do that right now.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    you can find a gym anywhere, even overseas. if you dont have a clue and want the best training/coaching that will give the best results for YOU then check this out www.gotswole.com

Ok, I thank you all for your answers. But I am just not getting it.

Let me put it like this.
    I understand McDonalds is bad food to eat.
    I also have read that Broccoli is better than pea's to eat. What else do you recommend as good food to eat?
    My goal is to have a body as described above but I know eating twinkies, yodels and crap like that won't do it.
    What is good food?
    i've read chicken but not w/ bar b q sauce. I want more examples.
    Lean steak I've read. Is Pizza good too? Those Subway Subs? What are good and what is bad to eat.

AVAGO is offline Member
    [/QUOTE]originaly posted by mayhem617
    I also have read that Broccoli is better than pea's to eat.[QUOTE]

i hear ronnie coleman eats broccoli to achieve his look ?

My goal is to have a body as described above but I know eating twinkies, yodels and crap like that won't do it.
    What is good food?
    i've read chicken but not w/ bar b q sauce. I want more examples.
    Lean steak I've read. Is Pizza good too? Those Subway Subs? What are good and what is bad to eat.
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=75729

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Maybe, just maybe, he'll click it this time.

~SC~

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Around here we normally would have shot this horse by now.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Maybe, just maybe, he'll click it this time.

~SC~
    I know man, all it takes is one index finger movement to get all the answers to the questions he asks...

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    Around here we normally would have shot this horse by now.

Dunno why, but that was hilariously funny.

I think it was the horse part.

~SC~

i see you guys are beating your heads just as much as me.

i've read that article over and over

for protein Egg whites, Lean steak, Chicken breast, the list goes on forever….). can someone continue the list on more suggestions?

this will help cut right?

AVAGO is offline Member
    Drop the dead donkey

nsa
    i see you guys are beating your heads just as much as me.

i've read that article over and over

for protein Egg whites, Lean steak, Chicken breast, the list goes on forever….). can someone continue the list on more suggestions?

this will help cut right?
    WTF? Just do as the sticky says...

hey rotary,
    why don't you try going into a store in slovakia, italy or hungary (where i'll be in two weeks and try asking for- whey protein w/skim milk and complex carb powder, glutamine banana) see what they tell you.

no need for this line....

Everyone else here was being helpful but it was you who had to insult. You just don't get it man. I'm trying to find as many healthy foods as I know. maybe when you get over 1k in posts and know what you;re talking about you can judge. I don't have the luxury of having a 9-5job that makes me do the same routine day in and day out.
    Does this site have an ignore button that will filter out critics like this one line whino.

speaking of shooting horses' i found this from the horse's mouth

Brad Pitt and Eric Bana (Hector) had to undergo extensive physical training to prepare for their roles. They followed a rigid muscle building gym programme and had to take sword-fighting lessons for months. Brad was trained by Duffy Gaver, the same guy responsible for beefing up Tobey Maguire in Spiderman.

“It sucked and it was brutal. I started out about six months ahead, going in. It was four meals a day of protein and low-carb, it was quitting smoking, and it was two, three hours in the gym, getting to a point of absolute discomfort,” Pitt said in an interview quoted in DarkHorizons. Well, at least he got paid an estimated $17,5 million (R120 million) for his trouble.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information