Workout Time line 2 years
    Starting weight 190 LBS
    Starting BF% 39
    Staring size 20
    Current Weight 132 LBS
    Current BF% 32
    Current size 4
    Supplements
    Fish Oil, Multivitamin, ECCA’s, Cranberry, B complex, and Chromium Picolinate
    Dedicated Women’s Whey Protein Powder
    Creatine
    Diet
    Meal 1 Protein shake Fruit
    Meal 2 1 serving meat (lean turkey, chicken), ½ cup brown rice
    Meal 3 Protein Shake
    Meal 4 Fruit, green vegetable
    Meal 5 serving meat (lean turkey, fish, chicken) ½ cup brown rice or wheat pasta
    Meal 6 Protein Shake
    Meal 7 an occasional protein bar (cliff builders or snickers)
    Workout Schedule
    Tuesday-Sunday Lifting one muscle group per day 45-50minutes, 20-30 minutes cardio
    Monday OFF
    Problem
    Goal to lower BF % to 15-20% and gain lean muscle mass/strength.
    Attempt 1
    In addition to diet and exercise; took one cycle of CLEN for 12 weeks with no results no decrease in BF % or Weight in LBS
    Attempt 2
    In addition to diet and exercise; engaging in current cycle of Winstrol Stanozol 100mg/ml taking .5ml ED at bed time on day 13 have seen no decrease in BF %, weight in pounds or inches lost.
    Request
    Need some advice as to changes I can make in Winstrol dosage, diet, exercise, supplements; any advice anyone is willing to offer to so I can get some results.
    Through experience how long will it take to see results? Decrease in weight, BF% or inches.

sam_sneed is offline Associate Member
    32% BF at 132 lbs are you sure, was this measured electronically ? that means 33lbs is fat, if you don't mind you could post a pic in the members picture area that could help.

i don't have time to write at length but i will try and help you tomorrow. It's late here in the UK lol

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Where's the food! All I see is shakes and protein bars. I only see 2 real meals the whole day. And the cliff bar might as well be a snickers bar (either one of them needs to go if you are serious about cutting). You also need to ditch the creatine when cutting. Forget about trying to gain lean muscle for the moment, your BF is way too high and you need to get that under control before you start to think about gaining LBM. I dont have much experience with female cycles, so I cant really help you out there. With proper nutrition and cardio you could prob get down to 20% in about 3 months, that is if you are actually 32% currently. You should prob up the cardio to 40 minute sessions, 20-30 minutes isnt really gonna do a whole lot for you. Check out the top of the diet section and read up on the thread that says Unofficial How to Cut diet, that should give you some good basic concepts. You have got to start eating more whole food meals.

AbbieM is offline New Member
    thank you so much for the prompt reply. I did read and print the "how to cut" and will try better to follow, yes the bf has to go down down ! Great advice thank you so much if i could do it in three months that would be amazing to me, i have had no results in months and months

yes electronilcally bought a new fancy scale from bodybuilding.com, I am unsure of the accuracy, need calipers? thank you so much for the prompt reply, i am very discouraged right now

Noooooo, no discouraged! You came to the right place So so much good info on here. If you dont have calipers here is a formula you can use to est BF, far from accurate but i think it might be better than the electronic, who knows, check it out, see what it says. http://www.bmi-calculator.net/body-f...at-formula.php .......If you are looking for a non-traditional method of cutting, that still allows you to keep your carb intake high, check this thread out. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=341121 .....My man Nark is a genius, this cutting method got me from 15.5% to 10% in about 6 weeks. I think it would work well for you, but you have to make sure that you stay active, put those carbs to use, this is not the lazy-mans, or womans, style of cutting. Check it out and let me know if you have questions. In the meantime, bump up the cardio (if at all possible, do it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and watch the fat fly off), also keep your rest between sets to about 1 min - 1.5 min, this will help you burn more calories during your lifting sessions.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Cycle wise, you might want to PM Gsxxr. Or Pinnacle. or spywizard

I believe, not a 100%, that one of them could help out with your cycle.

Or you can just post up in the steroid q & a section and see what you get lol
    Last edited by xlxBigSexyxlx; 07-15-2008 at 03:30 PM.

thanks so much this helps you have no idea, first time i have actually talked about this with anyone, i will get busy reading what you have sent and get my butt up doing cardio more and early. Thanks so much you have no idea how much you have helped already.

Good stuff Abbot.

Yeah there pretty rubbish those electronic scales IMO. I had mine measured at 20% when im more like 14%.

Anyway, Cardio definitely needs to be longer I do an hour at the moment but work your way up to 45 minutes and decide whats best for you.

> A thread on empty stomach AM cardio (lots of good stuff in there)
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ghlight=cardio

> Here's a thread on high intensity cardio for you to read but stick with the AM Cardio for now. [Novastepp's post]
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...34#post4070234

> Personally i feel, if this is your first time cutting you might want to try the traditional method of restriciting carbs. If you do it correctly it works and you will be better informed to decide which method is better. Restrict the carbs to your 1st meal. Pre and Post workout possibly PPWO workout on leg day.
    Re-post your diet when you have made some adjustments and as Abbot said more solid food.

great thank you used online BF% calc today got same results
    31%
    waist 27
    hips 36
    wrist 6
    forearm 9
    weight 131.8
    will increase cardio and limit all carbs eat more meals and see hard not to see results with the addition of the winstrol ....

Ok, figured they would be about the same. Keep us posted. Just an FYI on the Winstrol , Winstrol will NOT help you burn fat, a lot of people look at it as a fat burner, cutting drug for some reason, but this just is not the case. Diet and cardio (and possibly some clen or an ECA stack) are how you burn fat. Winstrol is often used when cutting because it can help retain LBM without any bloat and will give you a harder, dryer look. But do not rely on it to help you cut, bc it wont. Matter of fact I have bulked on Winstrol before, lol. Again, if I were you with your BF as high as it is, I would put very little emphasis on building any LBM, your main objective should be to burn fat. Obviously you dont want to burn too much LBM in the process, but if you do cardio correctly and dont starve yourself, this should not be a problem, even without the Winstrol. Just my 2 cents.

thank you so much for your thoughts and encouragment today, i am feeling pretty crappy about the whole thing. will stop the winny today and work on my diet and increase cardio. thanks a million. will just keep reading and educating myself live and learn right.

drop the winstrol you don't need it your goal is to lower your BF% good diet and cardio is all you need, along with patience.

Quote Originally Posted by AbbieM View Post
    thank you so much for your thoughts and encouragment today, i am feeling pretty crappy about the whole thing. will stop the winny today and work on my diet and increase cardio. thanks a million. will just keep reading and educating myself live and learn right.
    No problem. You have to stay positive, it wont happen over night, track progress and keep track of weight and measurements. You have to compare you to you, not you to other people you see in the gym. Just know that you are on you way and on the right track, as long as you are dedicated and put the time in, it will happen, I promise.

thank you for your positive words, will keep on trucking, i love it too much, couldnt imagine my life without it ya know. i dont know how i lived the way i did before. you have been so helpful and kind thanks a milllion.

My pleasure, good luck.

Thread Information