Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sephirothus

Thread: Test-e cycle lean mass nutrition

sephirothus is offline New Member

Test-e cycle lean mass nutrition

Hey guys im a 29 year old male 183 height 187 kg in weight i have been lifting fairly consistently since 2012/2013, just started my third cycle on plain test-e at 500mg/w for 16 weeks.
    Some info on my background, a while back i had a massive weight loss on over 40kg after which i ended up with alot of loose skin which is esp noticeable on my abdomen and arms. My loose skin tends to look ok while im on a fairly low bf %, i cant really determine my exact bf with calipers since of all the excess skin, but i would say im arround 12% mark juding by my vasculariy and how my chest and legs look shredded af.

I'm starting this cycle with hopes on getting what would be considered a 'lean mass' which should get me some extra muscle muscle mass to fill the loose skin on my arms but dont allow any fat or even cut some fat while on it.
    Now some of my questions would be my maintenance weight is arround the 2.4 calorie mark and i would be eating at around 2k calories a day , can u actualy get some muscle mass while eating on a calorie deficit?
    I'm always open to the idea of going around 3.5k/4k calorie range, i've never upped my intake to such levels before on or off a cycle, how much fat can u posible gain on avg on a 16 week cycle.
    As far as my diet is going it is pretty clean and a do 15/20 min of cardio every morning just to get my heart rate warmed up for a workout.
    I'm very open to constructive suggestions on my cycle and diet.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by sephirothus View Post
    Hey guys im a 29 year old male 183 height 187 kg in weight i have been lifting fairly consistently since 2012/2013, just started my third cycle on plain test-e at 500mg/w for 16 weeks.
    Some info on my background, a while back i had a massive weight loss on over 40kg after which i ended up with alot of loose skin which is esp noticeable on my abdomen and arms. My loose skin tends to look ok while im on a fairly low bf %, i cant really determine my exact bf with calipers since of all the excess skin, but i would say im arround 12% mark juding by my vasculariy and how my chest and legs look shredded af.

I'm starting this cycle with hopes on getting what would be considered a 'lean mass' which should get me some extra muscle muscle mass to fill the loose skin on my arms but dont allow any fat or even cut some fat while on it.
    Now some of my questions would be my maintenance weight is arround the 2.4 calorie mark and i would be eating at around 2k calories a day , can u actualy get some muscle mass while eating on a calorie deficit?
    I'm always open to the idea of going around 3.5k/4k calorie range, i've never upped my intake to such levels before on or off a cycle, how much fat can u posible gain on avg on a 16 week cycle.
    As far as my diet is going it is pretty clean and a do 15/20 min of cardio every morning just to get my heart rate warmed up for a workout.
    I'm very open to constructive suggestions on my cycle and diet.
    In my opinion drop the calorie deficit diet and run a good bulk diet with your macros in check.
    If you put on a little fat which you will, so be it. You can reduce the diet after the bulk phase and cut.

As far as the amount of fat you will gain all depend on diet, training, and the individual.

Starving your muscles on a bulk is no way to add mass. Bulk then cut brother, good luck.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Congrats on the weight loss. Is the 183 KG correct, by my calculations that puts you over 400lbs, for those watching at home.

What's the target weight you want to be at?
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

WrongRoute is offline New Member
    I would run a clean bulk for a bit my man. Give your body a rest from cutting and reset your hormone levels. Thats alot of weight to lose and your body will likely be adapting to a point where you will begin loosing more muscle that you would if you did your cuts in shorter cycles than one long run.

WrongRoute is offline New Member
    I second this. I would go maintenance for a few weeks though, as bulking right after a cut can cause excess fat gain until your hormones regulate.

sephirothus is offline New Member
    Sorry for the confusion regarding my weight, i ended up accidentally adding a 1 in front of the 87. My current weight is 87 kg not 187. Thx for all the great advice, for the remainder of my cycle all up my calorie to above 3k.
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information