• 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 2 Post By Testie
  • 3 Post By Cylon357
  • 4 Post By almostgone

Thread: PharmaCom goods

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

PharmaCom goods

This is from an order I received at the beginning of the year, adding to the stockpile. I will probably start using some of this in some capacity after I get bloods in July, I just want everything to be clean when I get it so the doc doesn't freak out.

BTW, when people say "how can you even consider injecting non FDA approved meds???", I'm like, listen, I don't think these guys are bath tub brewing here, judging by their packaging alone. Now, could a company spend a boatload on packaging and authentication measures and still produce garbage? Yeah, it's possible, but I don't think that is the case here, though I will let you know in a few months what I think

Note that I tried to edit out any sensitive info, like URLs, though the URLs on their packaging do NOT point to a source site. Repeat: any URLs on their packaging are NOT NOT NOT to a source!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PharmaCom-01.jpg 
Views:	572 
Size:	306.5 KB 
ID:	181808 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PharmaCom-02.jpg 
Views:	516 
Size:	346.8 KB 
ID:	181805

Name:	PharmaCom-03.jpg 
Views:	421 
Size:	530.3 KB 
ID:	181806 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PharmaCom-04.jpg 
Views:	352 
Size:	488.9 KB 
ID:	181807

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They’ve always had a great rep and agreed on their packaging and presentation. Be excited to see the bloodwork, the proof is in the pudding as they say
    Testie, Ghostman_SW and Cylon357 like this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Seems legit if this is UG lab then good job. I dont have much experience with steroids , the stanozolol and testosterone I have bought are real pharma grade im pretty sure; i imagined that the UG labs are like bunch of unmarked pills in a minigrip bag or something lol. This seems quality stuff
    Cylon357 likes this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Nice little kit you have there in the background btw, do they sell those like that or is it self made?
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    Nice little kit you have there in the background btw, do they sell those like that or is it self made?
    That is an essential oils carry case. It fits most 10ml bottles perfectly. I'll post up the link later, but I think I got it at Walmart.
    wellshii and s1nc1ty like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    They’ve always had a great rep and agreed on their packaging and presentation. Be excited to see the bloodwork, the proof is in the pudding as they say
    Their reputation and the fact that they use GSO as their carrier is what drew me to them. Then when I got the stuff I was like "whoa, this packaging and that insert?!? These guys sure look legit" but like you say, blood work tells the tale. I'm guessing around August or September time line, but we will see.

Blog Entries
    As an update, I'm planning bloods soon. I have been running the cream still 2x per day and 100mg of PharmaCom TestC sub-q in two shots per week. Will update with results when available...
    Ghostman_SW likes this.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    A few I know run pharmacom gear and really rate it,not tried it myself but I will…
    wellshii and Ghostman_SW like this.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Third Tier is online now Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    This is from an order I received at the beginning of the year, adding to the stockpile. I will probably start using some of this in some capacity after I get bloods in July, I just want everything to be clean when I get it so the doc doesn't freak out.

BTW, when people say "how can you even consider injecting non FDA approved meds???", I'm like, listen, I don't think these guys are bath tub brewing here, judging by their packaging alone. Now, could a company spend a boatload on packaging and authentication measures and still produce garbage? Yeah, it's possible, but I don't think that is the case here, though I will let you know in a few months what I think

Note that I tried to edit out any sensitive info, like URLs, though the URLs on their packaging do NOT point to a source site. Repeat: any URLs on their packaging are NOT NOT NOT to a source!

Name:	PharmaCom-01.jpg 
Views:	572 
Size:	306.5 KB 
ID:	181808 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PharmaCom-02.jpg 
Views:	516 
Size:	346.8 KB 
ID:	181805

Name:	PharmaCom-03.jpg 
Views:	421 
Size:	530.3 KB 
ID:	181806 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PharmaCom-04.jpg 
Views:	352 
Size:	488.9 KB 
ID:	181807

I remember when they had Balkan Test. Was really dosed well. I miss Balkan. Lol

Blog Entries
    Update here. PharmaCom GSO sits well with me, even going subq at TRT doses. Bloodwork is in progress, did the draw Friday. I will post up in the TRT section when it is completed.

Blog Entries
    Blood work posted up here
    wellshii likes this.

Blog Entries
    More blood work, this time with just PharmaCom Test C and some HCG , posted here. I call PharmaCom legit.

Yes, you may have to read a bit as that thread was a rolling blood work thing, or you could just look for all the pictures.
    wellshii likes this.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    More blood work, this time with just PharmaCom Test C and some HCG , posted here. I call PharmaCom legit.

Yes, you may have to read a bit as that thread was a rolling blood work thing, or you could just look for all the pictures.
    Glad I ran into this thread, I just pinned some of their gear for the first time yesterday as well as starting some 10 mg winstrol tabs, had a very strong work out tonight as well
    Cylon357 and wellshii like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    That is an essential oils carry case. It fits most 10ml bottles perfectly. I'll post up the link later, but I think I got it at Walmart.
    Better late than never, I guess... :shrug

https://www.walmart.com/ip/330508072

XFit4Real is offline New Member
    Great info thanks Cylon357

Blog Entries
    HEADS UP! Be advised that there is another fake pharmacom website. No clue what the goal is, because you can not buy from PCs real web site, just a heads up.

Once again, you can NOT purchase from either site, so I don't think this counts as sources. These sites are informational only!

FAKE: https://pharmacomlabs.ltd

REAL: https://pharmacomlabs.com

Note again, these are not sources, just informational sites. I cannot figure out what the goal is with fake sites like this, maybe just trying to capture product codes or something, IDK.

XFit4Real is offline New Member
    Much appreciated for the info,

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    HEADS UP! Be advised that there is another fake pharmacom website. No clue what the goal is, because you can not buy from PCs real web site, just a heads up.

Once again, you can NOT purchase from either site, so I don't think this counts as sources. These sites are informational only!

FAKE: https://pharmacomlabs.ltd

REAL: https://pharmacomlabs.com

Note again, these are not sources, just informational sites. I cannot figure out what the goal is with fake sites like this, maybe just trying to capture product codes or something, IDK.
    Thanks, Cy! I think you're correct about them capturing codes.
    I looked at the sites and they don't appear to be source sites.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

tlaloc is offline Junior Member
    I used to order various Pharmacom gear just cause thats what the vendor mainly carried and also ordered directly from them at least once. I felt everything I took from them was legit. Have not used their products in years though.

Yea, their packaging is next level.

Thread Information