• 1 Post By Hoggage_54
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: i need help

Bonez94 is offline New Member

i need help

ok im new to the forum and im thinking about taking HGH. i know nothing about it!
    Last edited by Bonez94; 01-20-2015 at 12:13 AM.

also can i post websites on here? or can other post websites on here...i know some page dont allow that

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Read the rules first, otherwise a man named Marcus will lock you in his basement and makes you his sex slave... think of the movie Deliverance, but with leather.
    Iceberg likes this.

what did i do ? where are the rules?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ed-2014-a.html

We don't discuss prices or post supplier websites. Thanks!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

sorry man i still dont know what i said wrong, i didnt name a website. i just asked how to use it and which is best pretty much

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Take the time to read the rules please.
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 01-20-2015 at 12:08 AM.

i read it but still dont know what the hell i said so wrong...would be nice if someone would have just said what i sais was so bad...i just deleted 905 of it...sorry if i fudged up, i dont see what i said that wasnt with in the rules

Quote Originally Posted by Bonez94 View Post
    sorry man i still dont know what i said wrong, i didnt name a website. i just asked how to use it and which is best pretty much
    It kind of falls under rule#9. I believe you had originally posted a price.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

You may want to do a search in our HGH/IGF forum and read some of the recent feedback concerning GH.

IGF-1 LR3, HGH, and INSULIN QUESTIONS

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i read it but still dont know what the hell i said so wrong...would be nice if someone would have just said what i sais was so bad...i just deleted 905 of it...sorry if i fudged up, i dont see what i said that wasnt with in the rules
    Dude, go back and read what Hoggage said. He said IF you do post a link or break the rules then Marcus will come find you. He didnt say you DID.

Now you know what you are supposed to not do so we are good?

Without going into to much details I can tell you that most people here will tell you that most will not recommend you trying HGH because even people with a LOT of experience there is a 99% chance of what you will get is fake.

No one likes to admit failure or they have been ripped off but I can tell you I personally have spent more than a months wages on bogus HGH. It's the most faked compound out there for the last 4+ years. At best you would be getting a peptite that you would normally pay 1/5 the price or less and likely get some unknown peptite that may have some bad side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Dude, go back and read what Hoggage said. He said IF you do post a link or break the rules then Marcus will come find you. He didnt say you DID.

Now you know what you are supposed to not do so we are good?

Without going into to much details I can tell you that most people here will tell you that most will not recommend you trying HGH because even people with a LOT of experience there is a 99% chance of what you will get is fake.

No one likes to admit failure or they have been ripped off but I can tell you I personally have spent more than a months wages on bogus HGH. It's the most faked compound out there for the last 4+ years. At best you would be getting a peptite that you would normally pay 1/5 the price or less and likely get some unknown peptite that may have some bad side effects.
    thanks im reading all day about fake crap...i cancelled an order from a site ive used 5 times for anabolics....they wanted a one weeks wages for a box... my question to you is if i can get a script for it , then is it worth it? see, i found out i have HIV and im looking for something to boost my immune system. they say i has it for ten years....i know who gave it to me, dirty whore..but anyway back on what matters, will a script be worth it? is HGH all that i here it to be (if real)

also the past year ive been laid up. became a couch potato. im dying to get back in the gym....i used to take tren acetata/test/whinny and they worked pretty good...but i know a better cocktail is out there....excluding HGH, i wanna a cocktail that will help me gain muscle and cut fat fast! also maybe help in endurance...im not looking to get uber huge, weight lose is the main goal but dont get me wrong i wanna gain some size as well.... dont laugh but i play softball and need to get back into shape for that....im 6ft at 235. last year i was 205. when i was sick with AIDS i was 220 and dropped to 175 in 6 months....id like to get back to 205lbs area. what stack should i go with....ive always winged it on my own,. this is the first time i asking for help and opinions
    Last edited by Bonez94; 01-20-2015 at 11:10 AM.

what the difference between all the different kinds of Test like 1)Testosterone Cypionate 2)Testosterone Enanthate 3)Testosterone Propionate 4)Testosterone Suspension Im so lost when i comes to this....i was given Enanthate and liked it so i never tried anything else....i read up on stuff but i got confused. ill admitt it, im not the smartest book guy out there...im more street

Quote Originally Posted by Bonez94
    what the difference between all the different kinds of Test like 1)Testosterone Cypionate 2)Testosterone Enanthate 3)Testosterone Propionate 4)Testosterone Suspension Im so lost when i comes to this....i was given Enanthate and liked it so i never tried anything else....i read up on stuff but i got confused. ill admitt it, im not the smartest book guy out there...im more street
    its the ester that they are suspended in. It determines how fast your body breaks it down

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    its the ester that they are suspended in. It determines how fast your body breaks it down
    LOL, make believe you are talking to someone that never heard of steroids ... which has more ester, what is suspension compared to Propionate .....i get Acetate is short lived..right? im still learning here....half life means doesnt last long in body???
    in order, what do those Testosterones i mentioned above do differently ....

LOL, make believe you are talking to someone that never heard of steroids... which has more ester, what is suspension compared to Propionate.....i get Acetate is short lived..right? im still learning here....half life means doesnt last long in body??? in order, what do those Testosterones i mentioned above do differently ....
    cyp and enanthate need to be pinned e3.5 days on cycle for trt once ew. Prop at least eod or ed. Suspension is in and out in hours

does one stack different kinds of Test???? what i mean is, can you stack two different testosterones or you only pick one Test and stack with other steroids other then Test

what is TRT?

btw thanks for this

does one stack different kinds of Test???? what i mean is, can you stack two different testosterones or you only pick one Test and stack with other steroids other then Test
    you could but the only reason really to that would be to kick start your cycle or to end your cycle and be able to start pct sooner

what is TRT?
    testosterone replacement therapy
    almostgone likes this.

You really need to spend some time reading ALL the stickies at the top of the Q&A section. They should answer most of your questions so you have a better understanding of AAS and doing a cycle.

BTW smart choice on forgetting about the HGH. The only way I would do it again is with and RX. I actually had one about 5 years ago but it's not cheap and my doctor retired.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-20-2015 at 01:19 AM.
    almostgone likes this.

im learning...im stubborn but im giving in to it....lol
    ill read on but to ask an opinion....whats your take on this stack
    Tren E
    Test Cyp
    Deca
    Win
    question is do i add test E???? ive been looking for this awnser, meaning using 2 different Test in one cycle///yes or not worth it

ok really dumb Q how much is 500mg a week? my needles dont show MGs...i just do one dose of 1ml every 3 days when i was on Tren and test

cc and mg are the same. It's all dependent on how strong the gear is as in 250mg per mL so 1cc would be 250mg and you would need 2cc at once to get 500mg or 1cc 2x a week.

so basically every 3.5 days....like what ive been doing....ok thanks

ever hear of Golden Triangle? ive used that brand as long as i can remember....what are some other great brands to use?? is british dragon as good as i hear?

ever hear of Golden Triangle? ive used that brand as long as i can remember....what are some other great brands to use?? is british dragon as good as i hear?
    DISCUSSION OF STEROID BRANDS and UGL's

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    also the past year ive been laid up. became a couch potato. im dying to get back in the gym....i used to take tren acetata/test/whinny and they worked pretty good...but i know a better cocktail is out there....excluding HGH, i wanna a cocktail that will help me gain muscle and cut fat fast! also maybe help in endurance...im not looking to get uber huge, weight lose is the main goal but dont get me wrong i wanna gain some size as well.... dont laugh but i play softball and need to get back into shape for that....im 6ft at 335. last year i was 205. when i was sick with AIDS i was 220 and dropped to 175 in 6 months....id like to get back to 205lbs area. what stack should i go with....ive always winged it on my own,. this is the first time i asking for help and opinions
    You've got aids and you went from 220 to 175 and now you're at 335? Mmmmhmmm this seems like a legit thread.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You've got aids and you went from 220 to 175 and now you're at 335? Mmmmhmmm this seems like a legit thread.
    He may have gone on antivirals after being diagnosed and his CD4 count was low enough, which would combat the virus and allow him to put on weight again. OP, this is something you may want to discuss with your doctor. HIV can have a lot of negative effects on certain organs, so I wouldn't be shoving chemicals into your body without consulting with your doctor first. I do know that TRT and HGH are prescribed to some individuals with HIV to prevent muscle wasting.

no i went from 220 to 175 and now 235. and dont you ever question me and my freaking hiv...!!! the F would i lie about i Jach%ss!
    yeah musclestack, i will be asking this week about it. this thread was Og about HGH cause of the immune system boosting abilities

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Thanks guys.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Iceberg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    Read the rules first, otherwise a man named Marcus will lock you in his basement and makes you his sex slave... think of the movie Deliverance, but with leather.
    Wow.......

I know its tough something try to not take it to personal if someone doubts what you are saying is true. You would not imagine how many kids we get almost daily with all kinds of stories so we get use to looking for BS and dont always get it right but if you dont ask or questions then there is no way to know.

I dont think it would be hard for you to get a rx for HGH and yes it woukd be worth it in you case.
    Bonez94 likes this.

i see my Dr tomorrow, ill ask. get did give me androgel but my insurance stopped me from getting my 2nd script of it....hopefully i can get a script of HGH.

Thread Information