Thread: How long??

sd972 is offline Junior Member

How long??

I see a lot of 'hg results' questions but slim to none for pharma grade. SO..

When could one expect noticeable fat loss at 6iu daily? Stacking of course.

For those wondering it's Serostim EMD Serono 6mg and yes it is pharma grade as my insurance company/specialty pharmacy sent it to me not some dude at the gym.

dubrovin1012 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sd972 View Post
    I see a lot of 'hg results' questions but slim to none for pharma grade. SO..

When could one expect noticeable fat loss at 6iu daily? Stacking of course.

For those wondering it's Serostim EMD Serono 6mg and yes it is pharma grade as my insurance company/specialty pharmacy sent it to me not some dude at the gym.
    I think about a month but allot of people say 6.

How did you get it prescribed?

Sent from my samsung phone

Out of pure luck honestly. I had Omnitrope scribed to me once before but never filled it out of fear (being a newbie) and pricing. Basically I asked to be scribed a different one to see if pricing would change through my insurance and luckily it did. I was so stoked when I got the new but it took me fighting between the doc and insurance to get the right forms filled out and approved. Big miscommunication f-up but 2 month is what it took. Now I should be set!

I also have heard 6 months but still unclear as to what grade has been used. I can attest to the quick response it sides that something is working. Feeling fuller already and putting on weight when not trying. Hand pain and swelling was the first but my mid sections looks horrible, as if i just binged a chinese buffet somewhere.

dubrovin1012 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sd972 View Post
    Out of pure luck honestly. I had Omnitrope scribed to me once before but never filled it out of fear (being a newbie) and pricing. Basically I asked to be scribed a different one to see if pricing would change through my insurance and luckily it did. I was so stoked when I got the new but it took me fighting between the doc and insurance to get the right forms filled out and approved. Big miscommunication f-up but 2 month is what it took. Now I should be set!

I also have heard 6 months but still unclear as to what grade has been used. I can attest to the quick response it sides that something is working. Feeling fuller already and putting on weight when not trying. Hand pain and swelling was the first but my mid sections looks horrible, as if i just binged a chinese buffet somewhere.
    Nice.
    I think that if it's pharm grade then it should start working pretty quick.
    Update on your results if you don't mind.

Sent from my samsung phone
    Last edited by dubrovin1012; 07-10-2015 at 09:04 AM.

The sides kicked in quick for sure but they are the most manageable ones I have come across.

Serostim Log

Here is a log of my current cycle and will be updated frequently.

The sides kicked in quick for sure but they are the most manageable ones I have come across.

Serostim Log

Here is a log of my current cycle and will be updated frequently.

HGH works immediately upon entry into the body. The issue is that the change is very small. It's the cumulative affect you're looking for, right? I noticed at about 7 weeks that I felt awesome and that my belly was lean. It's a gradual change, very analog, not digital. If you pulled out 1 hair out of a guy head everyday at one point he'll say, "I'm thinning". Noticing a difference in your body is sorta like that. It's changing everyday. You just have to decide when HGH has "kicked in".

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Fat loss on 4 I us hgh 5 on 2 off and 100 mcgs of t4 worked wonders and at about the 6 week mark I noticed a remarkable change. I was carb cycling as well more or less at maintenance. I don't know if at 6 I is a day the effect would come about quicker or not as I would cycle up to 8 ius 5 on 2 off while on cycle.

Thread Information