chefjmo is offline Junior Member

What am I looking for?

I might be out of line asking this but I don't think so. Blue tops ,red tops, green tops, Abc-123, xyz1, and so on. I am looking for a healing, and all the other benefits are a plus. So what should I be looking at red,blue,123s? I really wish there was a sticky explaining peptides. Or at least what's what?

The only way to guarantee you're getting the real deal is to go with pharma brand name HGH. EVERYTHING else is a crap shoot. It might be good or it might be crap. It's just impossible to tell. You just have to trust your source. If anyone tells you that one generic is better than another, I would take it with a grain of salt.

chefjmo is offline Junior Member
    My problem is I don't know what is what!

iNFECTiOUS is offline New Member
    I am no expert here but from what I have read is that the top color use to be indicative of specific brands but nowadays with so many chinese generic brands on the market they just throw what ever color top on them.
    If thinking about purchasing some of the generic stuff then read this post on genric chines hgh first: Chinese HGH concerns
    If you are still going to try hgh then just choose a colored top and go with it because as ScotchGuard said it's a crap shoot of what you are getting.
    If you are simply looking at something for healing then I recommend using some tb500 aka Thymosin beta-4. It is a peptide which promotes healing. I have been using it for almost 2 weeks now, along with ghrp-2 and cjc-1295 peptides, and a bad shoulder I have had feels a ton better.
    You can read my log I am doing here: TB500, CJC-1295 w/o DAC, and GHRP -2 log
    Or a log from another member here: Roman's TB-500 log...........

The top colors mean nothing. In my travels into China, I visited an HGH lab. All the HGH came out of the same machine. The colored tops were put on purely for marketing. If I charge $2/iu for a bluetop and $3/iu for a red top, which is better? Neither, they're both exactly the same. If your source has a personal connection with the UGL, that's the best you can hope for. My .02

Thread Information