1. cycle log, test e (frontload)

Weight: 180 lbs
    Height: 5' 11
    Experience: 2yrs
    Bf: dont know, my guess would be 15%
    Ok first of all, I know that I'm too young to do a cycle, I know I have a lot of natural progression in me, I know that I'm not experienced , but this is something I want to do and please respect that.

Dosage: 500mg/week (Sunday evening, Wednesday evening)

Stats
    max bench: 190
    max squat: 220
    max deadlift: 200

Training

Monday: chest, tris, military press
    Tuesday: biceps, back
    Wednesday:shoulders (without tris), abs
    Thursday: legs, lower back
    Friday: arms
    Saturday: rest
    Sunday: rest

Diet

not to go in details
    milk (lot's of it)
    tuna
    weight gainers
    protein
    at least 3000 cal a day and at least 200 gr of protein

Update
    day -2 preshot 500mg, right thigh, intense soreness 2 days after (could barely walk)
    day 0 shot 500mg, right glute, bit sore but not much
    day 4 shot 250mg, left glute, right thigh still sore

now is day 5
    my strength went through the roof today, did my legs today. Started with squat and wow went from 180x3 to 180x8!!(placebo can't give you 5 extra reps), deadlift from 180x2 to 180x5. I go to the scale and wow I gained 9 lbs (did not weigh myself from day 0)!. Hit my lover back with deadlift so much that I had problems standing upright rest of the day.
    Im glad that frontloading works for me .

day 8 chest/tris day

bad workout
    little gains on bench press, problably because I went swiming yestarday and exausted my pects also I have sunburns all over so was in pain during workout, and I think my tris did not recover enough from friday.
    gained about 20 pounds on fliers.

now at 193 lbs

Undercover is offline Associate Member
    would be great if you could provide us with pics.

did you see bigger growth at any particular muscle? 13lbs should be quite noticable.

I wont post pics until the end of the cycle, but here is one before cycle at 180 and from last year at ~155, was around 145 when I started weight training (I know I look lighter but Im not showing my legs which are very thick (genetics ) so they carry a lot of weight.
    I think I look like a skeleton on the second one .

noticed increase in all muscles but the biggest ones in my arms, chest and back,also I look much wider when I look at myself from the side.

been drinking 3 l of milk a day, I love milk but I think that I will be sick of it when I finish the cycle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1. cycle log, test e (frontload)-mid.jpg   1. cycle log, test e (frontload)-sasa.jpg  

Sauced_Up is offline Associate Member
    sorry but your base is terrible. IMO you should be no where near gear!

and I dont care about age, since I am young, but damn I got almost 40+ lbs (currently dieting too) on you and im 6' 2" and only 20

TheBerryhillMonster is offline Associate Member
    You are no where near ready my child.

Also what are you running, from the looks of your injection schedule and dosage, id say test E, which takes 4-6 weeks to kick in.

So your sayin you put on 13lbs in 8 days.......

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsuitisblacknot View Post

now is day 5
    my strength went through the roof today, did my legs today. Started with squat and wow went from 180x3 to 180x8!!(placebo can't give you 5 extra reps),
    Maybe not, but changing your nutrition and then training hard will add 5 reps. I bet anything that is what has you going already.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauced_Up View Post
    Also what are you running, from the looks of your injection schedule and dosage, id say test E, which takes 4-6 weeks to kick in.

So your sayin you put on 13lbs in 8 days.......

yes, no lie , realy feeling it now, but consider that I took 1250 mg for the first week in three shots.

I realy know that I look unimpresive, and I am. But I never play by the rules and I love to experiment. Another thing is that I can get it very cheap and safe (pharmacy ~1€ per amp (250mg)) and Im not sacred of needles.
    This is my goal to achive
    http://msp181.photobucket.com/albums...odybuilder.jpg

Did my back/biceps today and had a good workout, also noticed increased strength. Weighing at 192 today, water can be a tricky stuff

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats a terrible base
    ur 180 pounds? how the hell is that 180? im 206 and double ur size?
    i rekon ur 170 maybe

BUT goood luck with ur cycle of corse, wish u the best and will be monitoring u since im doing a very similar cycle

ALSO get some sort of diet
    milk, weight gainers, tuna is not a diet, its food u add into a diet

well atleast uve got a calorie target

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Dude shouldnt have started a cycle your no way ready. Everything is wrong bro.

Quote Originally Posted by xo3et View Post
    Dude shouldnt have started a cycle your no way ready. Everything is wrong bro.
    got nothing to lose

got nothing to lose
    Yea your health for one. Also I guarantee youll lose most or all your gains within 2 months of cessation from the cycle. If you cant even create a "somewhat decent" base naturally, how do you expect to maintain 20+ extra lbs???? but I doubt youll even gain that much from the looks of your diet.

But I can only wish the best of luck

And building a base prevents health risks .
    it's not that I cant build a good base, I dont want[/U] to build a base and than cycle.
    As for diet, I know what Im eating and how much Im eating, not folowing any diet programs doesnt mean that I have a bad diet.

@ ranging1
    I get that from a lot of people, they all say I look lighter than I am, but I have huge quads (geneticly) that add more weight to my frame

did my legs today, squat stayed the same as last week but deadlift went to 220x4 on the 4th series, definetly got the WTF looks form other guys

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would throw caution to the wind testing your limits .

Front loading AAS is not good for novices , If muscles become strong quicker than tendons can grow you can rip muscles or tendons and possibly permanently damage yourself .

This is not a race but a marathon .

I suggest changing workout somewhat to

Mon - back
    tue- chest
    wed-leg
    thu-shoulders
    fri - arms
    sat-off
    sun off

If you work your back enough mon , there wont be any gas left for bi's
    same for chest , drop tri's and military presses .

lol yea man dw i get that 2, i dont look 95kg either

i wouldnt say u have huge quads with those lifts

i mean i deadlift almost 200kg for 10 reps, and im 95kg, thats big hams, quads, glutes

not 200pounds?

BUT dw i beleive ya, ur being honest with ur lifts so i beleive ur bodyweight, dont c a reason why u would lie

just saying i serious think u should revaluate

also post up ur routine
    we can see ur split, but that doesnt tell us much
    let us critisize ur routine, that way we can atleast help u out and give u advice
    seeing ur already cycling we might aswell help u

diet i c protein atleast 200 which is good, just make sure u get ur carbs and essential fats in

@Dont wanna be old

thnx for the input man, in all the excitement i forgot about injuring my tendons, will go easier from now on.
    Will probably switch to that training schedule.

@ranging1
    I meant huge in relation to my other mouscles , they look like they dont belong to my torso.
    I will post my rutine later.
    200 kg x10 is awsome man, in my gym I never saw anyone do deadlifts and Ive been training in it for 4 months, seldom see anyone doing squats. But because of that all the big guys look like potatoes on toothpicks.
    I just love those excercises.

I wont drop it, 9 weeks to go, will sum positive and negative after the PCT and than decide when will my second cycle be.

was alone in the gym (small gym) today :S, on mondays it's packed tuesdays also, but rest of the week it's empty.

start of week 3
    back day

I use 1/2 rutine, example 1 s of liting 2 sec of resisting
    And I use 5 series for most of my lifts
    Iso lateral low row (hammer strength) 188x6
    Wide grip pull-up for 4 reps, but resisted more and held myself up on the last rep for atleast 4 sec
    One handed dumbel row 60x8 last series at x6-7
    Behind the neck pulldown (wide grip) 215x6
    Seated cable row 200x7-8
    Shrugs 60 each hand x 10
    Cable upright row (forgot the weight)

did not do lower back as I do deadlifts on my leg day.

weighing at 194, i figure that I took in all the water I can take, if I gain a pound a week from now on I would be very happy, going to up my protein to 230 (1 more can of tuna )

lol just pointer
    DONT WORRY ABOUT UR SECOND CYCLE
    ur focus should be on this cycle and getting the most out of it
    not your next cycle

saw ur back workout, i c ur lifts but not ur routine (how many sets ur doing per exercise)

also try post up ur diet for the day so we can see how ur going

5 sets per excercise, also I take 2 mins of rest between sets for larger mouscles and 1,5 min for smaller ones.

1 l of milk when I get up (650 cal 33gr of protein), cant realy eat in the morning
    protein/energy shake (1400cal 100 gr of protein) that I drink in small gulps during work
    can of tuna after work (5 pm) (300 cal 30 gr protein)
    regular diner around 7 pm (noone knows that im cycling, at around 1000 cal and random protein value)
    1 l of milk before sleep (650 cal 33gr protein)

on weekends I dont drink shake but eat 2-3 meals during the day of rufly the same protein and calorie level

gigabitbucket is offline Associate Member
    I wish you nothing but the best, But I would listen up and change your routine and diet.
    But, I could care less what age you are, if you are going to do it, just try to listen to some of the peope on the board, read some of the other posts.

Good luck!

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    WOW! Your diet is a complete shit. I can't believe your running gear with a diet like that.
    How did you come up with 3000 cals from that diet? Milk diet huh?
    Go to DIET section and get help.
    13 pounds that you gained in one week is all water weight.

we will see
    Last edited by thatsuitisblacknot; 08-05-2009 at 02:28 AM.

lol sorry man
    from looks of it im onyl one trying to help u out here

wish u all the best

BUT Shurik is right,
    ur diet is absolualty shit
    not only because of calories BUT ur lack of care for what u eat

u really should TRY get get ur diet into shape, doesnt have to be perfect (mine isnt) BUT u really need to track ur diet
    remeber ur cycling for 12 weeks, u wont keep gaining all those 12 weeks if u dont have a proper diet setup and future plan

hes also right about water weight

do some math, 13 pounds uve gained?
    3500 calories= 1 pound
    13 times 3500= 45, 500 calories

thats 6500 calories a day, JUST from protein so were not including carbs or fats yet
    so ull have to add another 2000 calories minimum to account for carbs and fat
    thats 8500 calories

HAVE u eaten THAT MANY CALORIES IN LAST WEEK?

anser is NO

if u eating 200 grams protein a day thats 1400 grams protein in a week, take into account proteins 30% thermogenic digestive effect

and ur left with 1090grams, SO 2.3 pounds IS THE MOST MUSCLE WEIGHT U COULD HAVE POSSIBLY GAINED

and we havent accounted for if the protein has been burned, loss of muscle is weight training or other factors that hinder ur lean muscle gain abilities

the rest is either WATER or FAT, nothing else

so dont let the scales deceive u

sorry if that puts u down but its the trueth, just thought it needs to be explained for u coz im sure ur alll excited uve gained so much weight all sudden

anyways, try to correct ur diet

bout ur workout
    u do 5 sets per exercise, how many exercises u do for a muscle group?

liftw8t is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    lol sorry man
    from looks of it im onyl one trying to help u out here

wish u all the best

BUT Shurik is right,
    ur diet is absolualty shit
    not only because of calories BUT ur lack of care for what u eat

u really should TRY get get ur diet into shape, doesnt have to be perfect (mine isnt) BUT u really need to track ur diet
    remeber ur cycling for 12 weeks, u wont keep gaining all those 12 weeks if u dont have a proper diet setup and future plan

hes also right about water weight

do some math, 13 pounds uve gained?
    3500 calories= 1 pound
    13 times 3500= 45, 500 calories

thats 6500 calories a day, JUST from protein so were not including carbs or fats yet
    so ull have to add another 2000 calories minimum to account for carbs and fat
    thats 8500 calories

HAVE u eaten THAT MANY CALORIES IN LAST WEEK?

anser is NO

if u eating 200 grams protein a day thats 1400 grams protein in a week, take into account proteins 30% thermogenic digestive effect

and ur left with 1090grams, SO 2.3 pounds IS THE MOST MUSCLE WEIGHT U COULD HAVE POSSIBLY GAINED

and we havent accounted for if the protein has been burned, loss of muscle is weight training or other factors that hinder ur lean muscle gain abilities

the rest is either WATER or FAT, nothing else

so dont let the scales deceive u

sorry if that puts u down but its the trueth, just thought it needs to be explained for u coz im sure ur alll excited uve gained so much weight all sudden

anyways, try to correct ur diet

bout ur workout
    u do 5 sets per exercise, how many exercises u do for a muscle group?
    wow your numbers are on point

yea you are the only one
    yes i know that my weight is water, that's not the isue
    as for milk I think it's the best thing for gaining mass, and I always respond good to milk, also my funds are low for loads of tuna and chiken so i have to stick to milk
    as for calories 3000 and protein 200, that's the minimum, somtimes i eat 4000 cal and 300 gr of protein, the main thing is that i never go under that, and a pound a week is excelent gain for me, so I think that my diet is adequate

as for workout
    depends realy, how big is the mouscle,
    for pecs, i do, flat, inclide, decline, flyres inclide/flat, over the had thing, maybe bit to much but they all hit the muscle in diferent areas and diferent way, and I often shuffle the order
    for biceps i do 2 or 3 excercizes, for tris 2

aestheticmind is offline Associate Member
    man, nobody is going to condone you doing a cycle right now. you're too young, too light, your diet sucks, and your pics look like you've never lifted a weight in your life.

Go to the dieting forum then Go to the workout forum

you're throwing money down the drain with this cycle

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    To the OP: Good luck with cycle son, hope it works. If you listen to anything on hear, please try this.

Stop the milk! Replace with egg whites! Milk is shit protein unless your under the age of 16. You dont need milk! Its bullshit protein and FULL of sugar.

ty357 is offline Member
    you gotta be kidding me

RAILroad is offline Junior Member
    you are wasting gear....cmon man. and the diet? where do you start critiquing by just saying everything is all wrong. and explain the milk. wtf?

wharton is offline out of here
    yea you are the only one
    yes i know that my weight is water, that's not the isue
    as for milk I think it's the best thing for gaining mass, and I always respond good to milk, also my funds are low for loads of tuna and chiken so i have to stick to milk
    as for calories 3000 and protein 200, that's the minimum, somtimes i eat 4000 cal and 300 gr of protein, the main thing is that i never go under that, and a pound a week is excelent gain for me, so I think that my diet is adequate

as for workout
    depends realy, how big is the mouscle,
    for pecs, i do, flat, inclide, decline, flyres inclide/flat, over the had thing, maybe bit to much but they all hit the muscle in diferent areas and diferent way, and I often shuffle the order
    for biceps i do 2 or 3 excercizes, for tris 2

Milk? MILK? MILK!? your trying to gain muscle and your relying on milk ha, Dude you need to forget everything you know about training and gaining muscle and start again, Judging by what you have replied on this thread its not much to forget anyway.

First off Milk don't drink it its not a meal. if you cant eat in the morning force it down its the only way your gonna gain, drinking egg whites is an easy way of getting the whole food in you need. You got 2 choices you can reply with a smart ass comment and ignore everyone including me, shut down your test, reduce your natural test and then lose every lb you put on after you stop the cycle Or you can get over to the diet section and sort out a real anabolic diet and gain some real mass, Diet is 80% of gaining muscle without it you jsut wasting your time. the choice is yours.

milk bashers please read this

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catmilk.htm
    http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...7/ai_80309846/
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22349307/
    etc...

im done with this thread, will post results on the end

Arrow

PLEASE DO POST PICS AT WEEK 6 AND 12...

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR "AMAZING" GROWTH ON THIS CYCLE, AND ALSO IF YOU CAN BE SO GENEROUS, POST UP SOME PICS A MONTH AFTER YOUR PCT. I WOULD FEEL SO HONORED TO SEE ALL THE GREAT PROGRESS YOUVE MADE IN YOUR ROCK SOLID BODYBUILDING CAREER UP TO THAT DATE...

Sincerely,
    Sauced Up

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    ^^Agree. Please post your final results after PCT so that the rest of newbies can learn on your mistakes and stubbornness. I guess let this be your lesson.
    You might as well send me your gear cause your wasting it anyways.

alright welll neways MILK isnt that bad
    u WONT gain muscle purely off milk, its a good protein source but so is HAM and kidney beans, and u cant rely on them as a protein source either

TRY to get eggs, chicken breast, tuna, steak (lean red meat) into ur diet as a protein source (eggs are cheap protein source so u cant say u wont have it coz its expenive, blend some egg whites into ur milk if u dont like taste, OR boild eggs and dice and mix them into brown rice, or white rice (not reccomended)

as for carbs RICE is great, its calorie dense, nutrient dense, and has a moderate gi and load effect, just make sure its brown rice, and even better long grain
    beans are also great, PASTA (pref wholegrain), wheat cereal also do a good job

as for ur workout heres a guide

UR DOING TO MUCH, being on gear doesnt make u invincible

use this split
    monday chest
    tuesday back
    wednesday shoulders, traps
    thursday legs, calves
    friday arms, forearms

do 6-8 TOTAL sets for chest
    back 8-10 TOTAL sets, eg 2 sets lat pull down, 2 sets pull ups, 3 sets dumbell rows, 1 set chinups,
    shoulders do 3 sets for ur front delt, 3-4 sets for u middle delt, 2 sets for ur traps, eg 3 sets military press, 2 sets lateral raises 2 sets upright rows, 2 sets barbell shrugs
    LEGS: is up to u, everyone is different, good example is 3 sets squats, 2 sets leg press, 3 sets stiff leg deadlift, i find thats very effective, u can add 2 sets lying leg curls
    for calves 3 sets is enough, use a 45 degree leg press machine to do calves raises, do 3 sets 12-15 reps,
    arms again a tricky one because i have great triceps but pain arse biceps, for triceps i think 3 sets close grip bench press and 2 sets lying tricep extensions are great workout, as for biceps 3 sets straight bar, 2 sets hammer curls, (optional 1 set preacher curls)

those number and wokouts arent perfect BUT its a good guidline, UR WORKOUT SUCKS and that combinced with ur shitty diet is prob WHY uve turned to steroids becuase u didnt know what ur doing

STICK TO MY WORKOUT GUIDLINES and mine and other peoples diet reccomendations, alot of people usually turn to steroids becuase either their diet or training strategy sucks
    ur ONE OF THEM, so try to correct it
    U WANT THE MOST OUT OF UR CYCLE? then atleast try to get most out of it by showing some commitment
    im sure my workout suggestion isnt hard considering its prob easier then what ur already doing, BUT ITS BETTER THEN URS, and WILL WORK BETTER

DONT STICK TO UR WORKOUT, its GARBAGE, and is only going to lead to ur failure and make everyone is this forum who disagrees with what ur doing happier
    and im sure as hell u dont want everyone is this forum pointing and laughing at ur dissappointing results when u come off steroids because u failed to do a few small changes

and worst of all ull be upset and depressed, becuase all the effort u went to did nothing, aswell as all ur money gone on food, roids, gym etc

CORRECT UR WORKOUT
    ur diets not the best, but if u get enough calories in (protein especally) but also carbs and fat ur bound to gain muscle, u may gain more fat that u couldve possibly avoided through proper diet BUT ull still gain, ur on steroids ur bound to gain, just how much u gain is what matters

LISTEN TO WHAT IM SAYING, im trying to help u out here

PM me if u need some advice, dont be more stubborn then u already are

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    his shake is half of his calorie intake!! lmfao.....dud eu coulda grown withouth the juice..people off juice should be eating more than you...ur just holding water..no one can grow muscle in a few days...esp lbs of it..on juice or not. or genetically gifted or not. but good luck. we all mess up the first one i guess. esp when we dont need it and can grow without messin up our body for the rest of ur life. and calories are calories. i bet i can get u growing off doughnuts if u wanted...

Thread Information