Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    mick86 is offline Member

Recent pics of me

UPDATE: Thread has been updated over a number of years. Jump to the later pages if you want to see the more recent pictures.

Hey guys, thought id post a few recent pics of myself (I lost all of my old ones so dont have many). Im 21 years old, 173cm ("5.8 feet) been training 5 years on and off, 3 years solid and 2 years fanaticly. My diet is a work in progress.

Last June I did one 12 week test 400mg/pw deca 300mg/pw cycle but it was done very poorly as I was in a terrible state of mind at the time. Although I aquired PCT I got it seized when the place that I was keeping it got raided by the police. I planned my cycle for 4 years but 2 weeks in I suffered a tragity though decided to keep going anyway. As a result my diet and sleeping suffered and my stress levels were sky high. I still managed to go from 78kg (171 lbs) to 92kg(202lbs).

Anyway enough of the sob story, though I should add that I tore my left pec around 2 months ago so havnt really been able to train my chest untill recently. I also took a month of legs due to a minor knee problem which is better now so i've only started training legs the last week again.

Ive just finished a 3 month cut which I did for summer and so that I could compete in a running competition. I dropped from 92kg(202 lbs)to 78kg(171 lbs) (though alot of it was water as I did it after my cycle)

I am much leaner now at 78kg(171 lbs) than I was before my cycle. Pre cycle I had bulked up naturally from 70kg(154 lbs) to 80kg(176 lbs)then cut to 73 kg(160 lbs). Then bulked up naturally to 78kg(171 lbs) and was not lean. Now I am a lean 78kg(171 lbs) I dont know exactly how lean I am though it is around 13% I think.

The 1st photo is the only one I have of my bulk on the gear. It was taken about 1 month in, my weight around 90kg. All the others are quite recent with my weight from 78kg(171 lbs)-82kg(180 lbs)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recent pics of me-dsc00435-fixed.jpg   Recent pics of me-5-fixed.jpg   Recent pics of me-picture-048-fixed.jpg   Recent pics of me-picture-016.jpg   Recent pics of me-picture-032.jpg  

Last edited by mick86; 09-13-2012 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Fixed a few typing errors

mick86 is offline Member

More recent pics

Here are some more recent pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recent pics of me-picture-049.jpg   Recent pics of me-picture-050.jpg   Recent pics of me-picture-0162.jpg   Recent pics of me-picture-020.jpg   Recent pics of me-picture-022.jpg  

mick86 is offline Member

And some more recent pics

Here are even some more recent pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recent pics of me-picture-023.jpg   Recent pics of me-picture-027.jpg  

mick86 is offline Member
    In the above pics my chest is lacking due to not being able to train it for 2 months and my calvs are weak due to what I put down to genetics. My legs are ok but the month I took off ment that my squat dropped wown 10kg(22lbs) and I lost some size. I think everything else is ok, not great but at least in proportion. Ill let you bee the judge.
    Last edited by mick86; 03-12-2008 at 01:06 PM. Reason: A typo on the word "genetics" made it unclear

mick86 is offline Member

1 more calf pic

I felt that the only other calf pic made me look bigger than I am so I'll put another 1 up. By the way if you are wondering why I have blured out alot of the backround in the pics aswell as my face it is to do with privacy and identifaction reasons. I removed anything to distinctive in the backround.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recent pics of me-picture-026.jpg  

looking good mate. thick wheels well done

mick86 is offline Member
    Thx bro, my father is stocky and has big legs (and forearms ect) so I guess I inhereated that.

BONE.CRUSHER is offline Banned
    lookin solid bro , good work !

mick86 is offline Member
    I guess I should have mentioned in the title that some advice/critique would be nice.

maybe just work on your calves to match you thighs.little bit of heavy trap work. other than that lookin good

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    thighs looks very good. i would tone up if i were u. also shave those legs
    Last edited by soccer#3; 03-20-2008 at 08:13 PM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Looks like you have a good base to work with. Good job!!!!

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lfs2shrt2bsml View Post
    maybe just work on your calves to match you thighs.little bit of heavy trap work. other than that lookin good
    Yeah my calvs could use a little work, but I had always felt and usually get comments saying that my traps are at least in proportion if not further developed than the rest of me. Maybe the pictures I included dont show them all that well. Ill include another pic some time soon. Who knows maybe they have slipped a bit lately.

Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3 View Post
    thighs looks very good. i would tone up if i were u. also shave those legs
    Haha the harsh flash really made my legs look pale, and my hair contrast. Iv never shaved them before but may give it a go.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    Haha the harsh flash really made my legs look pale, and my hair contrast. Iv never shaved them before but may give it a go.
    Just trimming them up will make all the difference if you dont wanna shave completely. You'll look alot more ripped. Good job tho bro keep it up

mick86 is offline Member
    Lfs2shrt2bsml Iv just taken some a pictures which better shows my traps. (my fore arms and bicep vains are looking pretty mean too

To everyone If you read what I wrote in the earlier posts I mentioned that I tore my left pec around 9 weeks ago. If I flex both pecs and particualy if I lean forward a little my chest is no longer symetrical (as can be seen in the two pictures included) My right pec joins nicely under my armpit in a nice flowing line where as my left one has a divit in it near my arm pit. (I realise that this may sound vain)

Does anyone know if this will become less pronounced with time. If for instance on my next cycle I put on a lot of muscle on my chest could it even out? Is there something I can do to try to help even it out? My physio that its healing well and theses not much grisle (rough scar tissue?). The only time its not obvious is if I relax my chest and have my shoulders back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recent pics of me-picture-013.jpg   Recent pics of me-picture-011.jpg  

mick86 is offline Member
    bump for a response about the tear in my left pec

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    you diff can see the difference in the pecks, But you still looking good though

mick86 is offline Member
    Thanks, hopefully it becomes less ovbious with time. Depending on how I stand/flex sometimes you cant actually notice.

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    If you really pay attention you can notice it otherwise you cannot, looking good bro

mick86 is offline Member
    Im bulking up again and am 3 weeks into a d-bol/test e/deca cycle. Though iv had to back off because I have elbow tendinitis brought on by foolishly arm wrestling someone 1 week and a bit ago, im still getting results. Here is a pic of my back, you can already see an improvement from the earlier pictures. I will take some more pictures soon. If you want to laugh at my misfortune or read about my cycle, here is a more detailed explanation of how I got hurt Inured 2 & 1/2 weeks into cycle, should I stop?

Ive just added some arm and leg pics taken around 4-5 weeks in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recent pics of me-picture-001.jpg   Recent pics of me-picture-009.jpg   Recent pics of me-picture-004.jpg   Recent pics of me-picture-002.jpg   Recent pics of me-ar.jpg  

Last edited by mick86; 05-15-2008 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Attached 2 more pictures

juju is offline Associate Member
    definitely some good progress there. keep it up!

siddy101 is offline Associate Member
    Mick your back looks awesome thumbs up

roy26 is offline Junior Member
    Looking good bro keep up the good work

C-Money is offline New Member
    your back is definately your strong point...very solid! as far as your tore pec, its not bad (barely notice it, but its something that really wont fix itself over time, and to honest the larger your chest gets it will be less noticeable imho....no biggie!

mick86 is offline Member
    Thanks for the encouragement. Im really disappointed that due the tendonites in my elbows Im having to hold back a bit on my training. Im hoping that it improves in the next few weeks and that I can keep strong with my diet and continue improving. Otherwise I will just have to wait till my next cycle and try not to get injured next time.

mick86 is offline Member
    Just added 2 new leg pics in the previous post with pictures. I seem to have gained some good size but lost a lot of definition.
    Last edited by mick86; 05-15-2008 at 08:09 AM.

mick86 is offline Member
    Side pose while bulking. Pleas don't make me feel self conscious about recently losing my head in a bench pressing accident

Just added some other progress pics too (notice my hair starting to thin)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recent pics of me-ar-12.jpg   Recent pics of me-picture-001.jpg   Recent pics of me-picture-004.jpg   Recent pics of me-9-10.jpg   Recent pics of me-picture-0009.jpg  

Last edited by mick86; 08-16-2008 at 09:58 AM.

sa_as is offline New Member
    good man keep on working

sa_as is offline New Member

mick86 is offline Member

Pics from the last few weeks of my cycle

Here are a few pics from the end of my cycle at 91kg, results were pretty good but I struggled with my appetite a bit. Also my hair thinned out some what. I was using Nizoral all cycle plus Finasteride and Rogaine from around half way in. It has since recovered a bit and I'm hoping for further improvement. i will now avoid all DHT derivatives and always use Finasteride with test.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recent pics of me-picture-009.jpg   Recent pics of me-picture-0016.jpg   Recent pics of me-picture-016.jpg   Recent pics of me-picture-017.jpg  
    Last edited by mick86; 08-16-2008 at 10:08 AM.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sa_as View Post
    I don't understand your question, all my cycle info is on this page up the top.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Looking good man.

Someone should make a sticky in the section on how to properly pose.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Looking good man.

Someone should make a sticky in the section on how to properly pose.
    Thanks mate,

So are you saying that my poses are good or not so good? I mostly just improvised them so I suspect that they may be a little unusual, I have never been taught how to pose properly.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Posing=Not so good, but you are not alone in that regard.

crackcop is offline Junior Member
    Looking good man , keep it up

MoNSTERoRBE is offline Junior Member
    mick, how did you dose your 12 week deca and test cycle?

i was thinking of doing 200mg test and 150mg deca (in same syringe) on monday and thursdays....any suggestions?

natureboy is offline Member
    Man your back is thick.

stpete is offline Banned
    Not just your back, your delts and arms are impressive as well. Good work man.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Posing=Not so good, but you are not alone in that regard.
    lol, well I guess I should look at more pictures of pros. Never having competed I am a little clueless, compared to my friends who take pics my poses are better I believe, but they too don't compete or anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoNSTERoRBE View Post
    mick, how did you dose your 12 week deca and test cycle?
    weeks 1-12 500mg test and weeks 1-10 400mg deca front loaded both at double the dose in week one. Split my shots up twice per week. Ran aromasin and Tamoxifen afterwards as pct along with various other things (vitamin B6, vitiman C ect). As for suggestions you should really start you own thread as that opens a whole new can of worms and first I'd need to know a lot more about your training/cycle history as well as your age ect
    i was thinking of doing 200mg test and 150mg deca (in same syringe) on monday and thursdays....any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by natureboy View Post
    Man your back is thick.
    Thanks, I have been told before that it's my strong point. I think that may be true.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Not just your back, your delts and arms are impressive as well. Good work man.
    Thanks, getting complimentary comments is very motivating, not all that many people in the real world are appreciative of bodybuilding and some are dead against it. I'll keep working at improving.

mick86 is offline Member

Arrow More pics

Just ran a 12 week bulk on Test E 550mg per week an d insulin 10iu once to twice a day. Went from 86kg to 93/94kg and so far I've dieted down to a lean 82kg. For my cut I used test prop 350mg per week, Clen , T3 and DNP in blocks, as in not all at once. I maxed the clen at 160mcg per day as I adjust to it fast even when taking breaks and using benadryl, the T3 I worked up to 100mcg per day and the DNP up to 500mg per day although I actually front loaded it in a complex fashion so at one stage took 700mg in a day, but the level in my system never reached any higher than 1300mg the approx level that you would reach if taking 500mg a day for 7 days

Some pics from my late 2008 bulk. These taken on October 27th and November 2nd 2008.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recent pics of me-november-2nd-front-dble-bicep.jpg   Recent pics of me-november-2nd-lats.jpg   Recent pics of me-november-2nd-legs.jpg   Recent pics of me-october-27th.jpg  
    Last edited by mick86; 01-17-2009 at 11:33 AM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information