Gym Freak is offline Junior Member

Pictures taken today

Took some pictures and wanted to see what you guys thought. I weighed in at 198 today, 5'11 tall. Unknown BF%. I've lost some weight lately, about 4-5 lbs. I don't know why because my diet hasn't changed. In fact my caloric intake has been higher lately. I think it may be due to me eating cleaner as of late. Let me know what you guys think, I am open to constructive criticism and any pointers. This is all natural by the way. I've never done a cycle, but I am just waiting for finances to smooth out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures taken today-various-pictures-020.jpg   Pictures taken today-various-pictures-021.jpg   Pictures taken today-various-pictures-022.jpg   Pictures taken today-various-pictures-023.jpg   Pictures taken today-various-pictures-025.jpg  

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You look really good!

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    lookin good for natty bro

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    You look really good!
    dam u big

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by ramblin freak View Post
    dam u big
    hehe just get here when you can, we'll wait

More pics

Sorry the quality isn't the best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures taken today-various-pictures-026.jpg   Pictures taken today-various-pictures-027.jpg   Pictures taken today-various-pictures-028.jpg   Pictures taken today-various-pictures-029.jpg   Pictures taken today-various-pictures-030.jpg  

It's been a tough and long road. I'm tryin to go as long as I can naturally. I'd love to take it to the next level, but I want to make sure I've done as best as I can being natty before going to the next level. I want to start competing, but I want to compete as a light heavy at least. Maybe I should just jump in and get my feet wet. What do you all think?

i beleive you deff look good bro,but the road has not ended yet now its all about doin some research on aas

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Gym Freak View Post
    It's been a tough and long road. I'm tryin to go as long as I can naturally. I'd love to take it to the next level, but I want to make sure I've done as best as I can being natty before going to the next level. I want to start competing, but I want to compete as a light heavy at least. Maybe I should just jump in and get my feet wet. What do you all think?
    I think you have done very well so far, and I admire your approach. Many of our new members could learn a lot from you, we get guys every day who look like they have never worked out in their life wanting to jump on a cycle and get huge, it's good to see someone who understands what is required and truly works toward their natural potential. As for when to cycle, that's up to you, you obviously have diet and training in order so where to go from here is your call. We are here to help regardless of the path you choose.

Thanks a lot Big. That means a lot. It's easy to take the short route, but like, I said I just want to make sure I've plateaued and done all I can diet wise and workout routine wise to maximize my potential before going further. It's hard trust me but I think in the end it will pay off.

Talking You guys will like this

These are some pics taken while I was stationed at Davis Montan AFB for some training. One of our instructors wanted a class pic because of all the supplements our class had. Pretty funny stuff.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures taken today-various-pictures-012.jpg   Pictures taken today-various-pictures-013.jpg   Pictures taken today-various-pictures-014.jpg  

mick86 is offline Member
    You say your natural, man they are some impressive results. In the second pic of post 1 your traps look insane, and in the last pic of post 6 your arms but specifically your delts and triceps look huge. Have you used any pro hormones or anything like that?

I've used only used 2 different types of off the shelf pro hormones from GNC before for short stints of time, i.e. 4-5 weeks at a time. I don't consider much of pro hormones from GNC but I tryed them to see if they are what the manufacture claims. Experience not only teaches you how to train and diet but how to supplement properly as well. You find out that along the way you have wasted a lot of money trying hyped supplements and such. No difference or change in anything like size or strength was noticed when I tryed pro hormones so I just ignore them altogether now. I don't respond to many supplements like others do. I don't know why but I don't. As far as my traps and delts, I've really worked hard on them. Your V-taper starts from the delts, so I've paid special attention to them when I work them. My traps always get noticed, I don't know if they are genetically a strong point or they are due in part to the way I train them. I train for not only size, but I try and focus a lot on the shaping of the muscle. I guess that is why they call it bodybuilding. I think my triceps are small. I think they are a problem area for me so I have been focusing hard on them when they are trained. I feel that I have several problem areas that I am trying to improve upon.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    These are some pics taken while I was stationed at Davis Montan AFB for some training. One of our instructors wanted a class pic because of all the supplements our class had. Pretty funny stuff.
    Looking fantastic bro! was going to say 'fantastic for natty' but think a lot of guys on here arn't anywhere near your level even with aas.

Done correctly aas will push you onto another level with that as ya base.
    Well done for all the hard work! Takes real dedication to get to that stage.

Love the last pic with the 'suspicious looking guy' dressed in the uniform with sunny's on! The sly assassin... lol

mick86 is offline Member
    I've used only used 2 different types of off the shelf pro hormones from GNC before for short stints of time, i.e. 4-5 weeks at a time. I don't consider much of pro hormones from GNC but I tryed them to see if they are what the manufacture claims. Experience not only teaches you how to train and diet but how to supplement properly as well. You find out that along the way you have wasted a lot of money trying hyped supplements and such. No difference or change in anything like size or strength was noticed when I tryed pro hormones so I just ignore them altogether now. I don't respond to many supplements like others do. I don't know why but I don't. As far as my traps and delts, I've really worked hard on them. Your V-taper starts from the delts, so I've paid special attention to them when I work them. My traps always get noticed, I don't know if they are genetically a strong point or they are due in part to the way I train them. I train for not only size, but I try and focus a lot on the shaping of the muscle. I guess that is why they call it bodybuilding. I think my triceps are small. I think they are a problem area for me so I have been focusing hard on them when they are trained. I feel that I have several problem areas that I am trying to improve upon.
    I know exactly where ur coming from, some of (actually most of) the company's release absolute crap decorated with fancy packaging and intrest grabbing words. I too have wasted money on such things. Other times things seem to affect others much more than myself or vice ersa.

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Looking fantastic bro! was going to say 'fantastic for natty' but think a lot of guys on here arn't anywhere near your level even with aas.

Done correctly aas will push you onto another level with that as ya base.
    Well done for all the hard work! Takes real dedication to get to that stage.

Love the last pic with the 'suspicious looking guy' dressed in the uniform with sunny's on! The sly assassin... lol
    Thats exactly what I was thinking, very impressive.

flaco99 is offline New Member
    I say take it to the next level. That's just my opinion! You have the base for it.

kick it up a notch...

Lookin good bro but some reason rear-double bi-shots lookin smaller than the rest of the picz to me.. maybe try hittin ur rear-delt a bit harder to fill it out some... maybe throw in some fore-arms...

sorry just being critical!! the last pic in the 1st batch of photos doesnt even look like same person to me.. good luck keep up the good work bro!! ATTEN-HUT!!

id also like to say i think ur bf % is anywhere between 7-10% i believe.

Thug Nasty is offline Associate Member
    You look really good man. Keep up the awesome work!

Manorexic is offline Associate Member
    Awesome... traps look ridiculous...

FP
    FP is offline Junior Member
    You look amazing. Would you care to go into a bit more detail as to your trap exercises. I'm very interested to see what a typical trap workout is like for you.

thanks

fdrx7man is offline Member
    lookin good man!! keep it up!

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Looking great man, keep it up!

Jacked. Ripped. Good stuff. I'm jealous.

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    diff look really good man, you put in some hard work

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Nice work bro. You have great genetics and will respond good to anabolics. Nice wings BTW.

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Very impressive. You've got a great base, I say throw on the aas.

OnT
    OnT is offline Associate Member
    Looking great keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireplug240 View Post
    You look amazing. Would you care to go into a bit more detail as to your trap exercises. I'm very interested to see what a typical trap workout is like for you.

thanks
    I always get the traps complement. For one I think it's my genetics, but before I really knew the details about trap development I would always do barbell shrugs at least twice a week for 3-4 sets pyramiding up in weight.

But since I'm older and wiser I always include barbell and dumbell shrugs in my trap workouts. I switch it up between front and behind the back barbell shrugs as well. Use wrist straps for your grip. Many people don't like using straps but if you logically think about it the first thing to give way is your grip. You can use a lot more weight and shrug for a lot more reps. Don't roll your shoulder gurdle either. When you do that you start including other muscle groups into the shruging movement. Shrug up toward your ears and forward at an angle. You include your lower traps when you shrug at an angle up and forward. You gotta squeeze it, and even do drop sets on your last set. Burn those puppies on your last set.

Hope that helps bro!

FP
    FP is offline Junior Member
    I always get the traps complement. For one I think it's my genetics, but before I really knew the details about trap development I would always do barbell shrugs at least twice a week for 3-4 sets pyramiding up in weight.

But since I'm older and wiser I always include barbell and dumbell shrugs in my trap workouts. I switch it up between front and behind the back barbell shrugs as well. Use wrist straps for your grip. Many people don't like using straps but if you logically think about it the first thing to give way is your grip. You can use a lot more weight and shrug for a lot more reps. Don't roll your shoulder gurdle either. When you do that you start including other muscle groups into the shruging movement. Shrug up toward your ears and forward at an angle. You include your lower traps when you shrug at an angle up and forward. You gotta squeeze it, and even do drop sets on your last set. Burn those puppies on your last set.

Hope that helps bro!
    I actually do use straps, thanks for the info man. I didn't know about the up and forward movement! Keep up the good work man, you look strong and solid

torontodude is offline Member
    you look good bro, keep it up.

Thread Information