thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

Godfather pics...never seen before...

Well...realized I've been a member here since 2004.... Anyway, all things considered, with many ups and downs, and more downs than ups, i'm gonna post my pics. I have a shit ton of work to do to get back to where I was 2 years ago, about 200lbs@9% calipered. Please be kind, and keep the consideration that I'm studying and trying to get into medical school right now, so time is a premium for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Godfather pics...never seen before...-bb1.jpg   Godfather pics...never seen before...-bb2.jpg   Godfather pics...never seen before...-bb3.jpg  

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If that is you looking bad, then I think you are doing pretty well. Good luck with med school.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I've seen them before.

Very lean--nice work GF. And trust me, I know how hard it is to balance school, work, social life and training.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    If that is you looking bad, then I think you are doing pretty well. Good luck with med school.

Haha I agree mate, look good bro

Thanks for the compliment guys....those 3 pictures were taken over a 5 month span after a very long lay off(almost 1 year) from lifting weights or eating properly.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have tons of confidence that you will get back there and much further than where you were. Btw, what was the size of your waist in those pics? 28"? lol. Most people don't realize how difficult balancing work, dieting, gear, training, and school is. Bring tubber ware containers full of chicken, broccoli, and rice to class. Everyone will look at you weird but fvck them..look at them even weirder when they're drinking a liter of Soda and eating BBQ potato chips in class aka a heart attack.

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    I have tons of confidence that you will get back there and much further than where you were. Btw, what was the size of your waist in those pics? 28"? lol. Most people don't realize how difficult balancing work, dieting, gear, training, and school is. Bring tubber ware containers full of chicken, broccoli, and rice to class. Everyone will look at you weird but fvck them..look at them even weirder when they're drinking a liter of Soda and eating BBQ potato chips in class aka a heart attack.
    First pic I was 171 lbs, second pic, 188lbs, and third pic i was 184lbs......My waist was 32" at the time, and presently 34" as I've put on some fat as I've told you, and I'm sitting at 187lbs , still with abs. The large waist size even though you assume it to be small, is because my glutes and quads grow like FREAKIN WEEDS!!!!! My ex-girlfriend always called me "bubble butt", and when i wear normal shirts or sweaters, I always have to pull them down, because my ass is like a shelf. Chicks even grab it when I'm out at the bars or clubs, and always comment on it. In that third pic, at 184lbs, I was able to squat 365lbs, and deadlift 315x6.

Lol and I know what you're sayin ******....I alreadyd do bring food with me, although I cannot eat when I'm in the laboratory, so I'll usually bring a low-carb shake and after the experiment is set up and 'running itself' step out into the hallway and slam it real quick.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^a tiny waist + big ass + big quads = impossible to find a decent pair of designer jeans that fit you. I am convinced that the owners of Guess and Express do not know wtf a squat is.

You look great, but I would have thought 9% would look leaner.

Ok, wait, I re-read - you used to be 9%? Any idea what you are now?

Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    Ok, wait, I re-read - you used to be 9%? Any idea what you are now?
    Probably around 13-14%....I'm afraid to caliper, I still have abs, but kinda feel like I have a winter coat on my body right now, Lol...I'll get some pics up in a few weeks as I've just started cutting again....Putting LBM on has been harder and harder with the increasing work load and stress, but I'm determined to do it. I believe I calipered right around 11%....

******....Thats why I had to buy 34" from Express, so my damn ass could fit into them...and even then it depender on the pair I was wearing.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Great work.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Lookin good man! How that diet treatin yah?

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thanks Tigershark..... Haz, its treating me shitty, I WANT DAIRY!!!!!!!...lol

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    You will get there man, just kick ass and you will be fine.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Looking good GF, i know what its like having to take time off and when that time means months of bad diets and no training i always think " where would i be if i hadn't had the time off". I always bounce back well and become more determined....

Good luck with med school.....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Looking good GF, i know what its like having to take time off and when that time means months of bad diets and no training i always think " where would i be if i hadn't had the time off". I always bounce back well and become more determined....

Good luck with med school.....
    Happened to me too..... I took 3 years off (21-24) and I really regretted it when I got back into lifting. After some time I noticed progress and once I surpassed my previous weight I realized I needed the long break. I thought I knew what I was doing when I was 19 and 20 LOL! I must have "grown up" over my break and now I can grow bigger

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Blog Entries
    nice work bro...

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Looking good brother!!

Thanks guys................and yea Matt, I often beat myself up over those kind of ponderings, but better to just make sure you do things right from here on forward, and dont let the trappins of life steer you off course.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    GQ bro...props

was thinkin same as ****** bout the waist

best of luck with all

Thread Information