JP0521 is offline New Member

Hello everyone(new to steroids)

Hello guys,

I'm 40 years old and I've been on testosterone cypionate (once a week)/1 cc a week, I think equivalent to 100 mg). also hcg and anastrosole(twice a week), all these for over 4 months now and monitored by a doctor. about two months ago I was tested again and my levels were up to 1800 which is pretty high. The doctor now recommended me to lower the doses to get to a normal level.
    About two weeks ago I started a trenbolone 250 mg and I'm putting 1 cc and/or 1 ml twice a week. I'm about to go on my 5th shot and really do not see any drastic/positive change like I hear tend does, specially stacked with test. By the way , I'm working out consistent for at least a year, eating pretty healthy and going to the gym at least 6 days. I weight about 205 lb, in good shape, just wanting that kick to get in better shape,gain more muscles, etc.
    Can someone please clear for me what I'm supposed to really expect out of this????.
    How long before I starting to see the benefits/effects??????
    Should I wait maybe to be more into the cycle to feel more strength overall?????.
    By the way, the vial should have about 9 or 10 shots., so I'm through half of vial already. Also, I'm not feeling any of the negative side effects which I'm glad and hope stays that way. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community. We all respond differently to compounds. Also you need to have your diet in order. Paste your questions in the aas q&a section for more views and responses.

Thank you

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome, education is needed for you.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard.

Thank you to all the viewers. Can someone answer my questions???? Thanks again.

Thank you to all the viewers. Can someone answer my questions??. Thanks again to all!!

I'm 40 years old and I've been on testosterone cypionate (once a week)/1 cc a week, I think equivalent to 100 mg). also hcg and anastrosole(twice a week), all these for over 4 months now and monitored by a doctor. about two months ago I was tested again and my levels were up to 1800 which is pretty high. The doctor now recommended me to lower the doses to get to a normal level.
    About two weeks ago I started a trenbolone 250 mg and I'm putting 1 cc and/or 1 ml twice a week. I'm about to go on my 5th shot and really do not see any drastic/positive change like I hear tend does, specially stacked with test. By the way , I'm working out consistent for at least a year, eating pretty healthy and going to the gym at least 6 days. I weight about 205 lb, in good shape, just wanting that kick to get in better shape,gain more muscles, etc.
    Can someone please clear for me what I'm supposed to really expect out of this????.
    How long before I starting to see the benefits/effects??????
    Should I wait maybe to be more into the cycle to feel more strength overall?????.
    By the way, the vial should have about 9 or 10 shots., so I'm through half of vial already. Also, I'm not feeling any of the negative side effects which I'm glad and hope stays that way. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    As Brazey said, start a thread in the correct section

ANABOLIC STEROIDS - QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thank you much!.Already did.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, this isnt the section to ask questions. It really is for newbies to simply introduce themselves. But as for tren , it is an animal steroid used to beef up livestock. It is an extremely strong steroid, but it doesnt just make you "big". You have to eat properly and train properly. If you dont notice much from it, I would guess that something is missing. Tren makes me get stronger faster. But that is not what makes me bigger. When I feel stronger, I can lift more weights. When I am eating properly and training properly it gives me crazy pumps and I can lift more and in turn get bigger. I would not suggest tren to anyone that doesnt already know what they are getting into. But, since you are already doing it I would concentrate on the most important factors next; your diet and training. If you ask what you should expect, it really depends more on you than what anyone else has experienced. If you take tren and dont have your diet or workout routine in check, I would say it will probably effect your attitude and personality more than it will effect your body. If you eat like a moose and work out hard, increasing weight each time your work out a new muscle group I would say you will pack on some pounds. But that is up to you and your dedication. Good luck.

xthedukex is offline Associate Member
    welcome

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the community, I hope you enjoy your stay!

~T

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

theseus is offline Junior Member
    welcome...

also maybe send your tren to be verified for authencity

Justme1 is offline New Member
    Welcome

Thread Information