Thread: Pct

HackBen is offline New Member

Pct

I need some newbie advice for coming off a basic 12 week Test-E(500mg) cycle. Took 20mg D-bol a day for the first 4 weeks too.

I am planning on following the advice on this site but am confused with the recommended HCG injections, and length of nolva/proviron use, clenbuterol dosage strength and duration, etc.

If someone who has successful experience in this(i.e. kept a large amount of their gains with little to no major side effects) would be willing to give me a step by step on what to take, when to take it, dosage, and duration, I'd be hugely grateful.

I've already got my diet and workout plans figured out for PCT.

Thanks!

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HackBen View Post
    I need some newbie advice for coming off a basic 12 week Test-E(500mg) cycle. Took 20mg D-bol a day for the first 4 weeks too.

I am planning on following the advice on this site but am confused with the recommended HCG injections, and length of nolva/proviron use, clenbuterol dosage strength and duration, etc.

If someone who has successful experience in this(i.e. kept a large amount of their gains with little to no major side effects) would be willing to give me a step by step on what to take, when to take it, dosage, and duration, I'd be hugely grateful.

I've already got my diet and workout plans figured out for PCT.

Thanks!

my pct
    http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/354573-one8nines-opinion-pct-links-side-effect-control-too.html#post4111013

Thread Information