bbweld04 is offline Junior Member

Need advice for my friends! Hcg only pct...?

Hey guys currently I am on no cycle and cutting with no aid at all so don't think that this is one of those my friend is me type of things lol. Here's the thing I have many friends that do steroids and it interests me. I read on it a lot. I have one friend that's a body builder. He competes and he wins! He is a big lean beast lol. He has gave two of my friends advice on pct that through my research I sort of disagree... Now there getting advice from me who's currently at 5'11" 180 lbs with 15 % bf and there getting advice from a bodybuilder who's probably 5'9" 220lbs and probably 8% bf. So we know who's advice there going to take lol. So I need to hear some other opinions so I can either help my friends or if what there doing is fine then leave them the eff alone lol.

Ones on a cycle of test cypionate and deca . The other is on a test prop and tren ace cycle. Both I think are doing 12 weeks.
    The bodybuilder told them for pct they should pin hcg every day for 20 days.
    Everything I've read says do the hcg during cycle then do clomid and nova for pct.
    Is the 20 day hcg pct a good or atleast good enough pct? Seems like an odd pct to me but hey I'm not a bodybuilder I just read some stuff.
    Thanks guys.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    HCG does promote natural test, but however it does not limit estrogen production! From what ive learned in the past month is u need something to prevent estrogen, such as nolva.

Some more experienced members should get with ya soon.

gigglesgreg is offline New Member
    I'm new here too, and just started my first cycle. From what I have gathered, HCG should be taken around 6 weeks in to cycle to start ramping things up, then a week after last pin, nolva or chlomid after cycle. I have seen so many different recommendations, it makes my mind bleed! Lol. But never saw HCG only for PCT

Spegs21 is offline New Member
    From what I understand HCG should only be used for pct if it was not used on cycle. As far as an HCG only PCT well this is not the route you want to go cause it will probably give you gyno and because it stimulates test production artificially it will just further delay your body's natural recovery. You are gonna want to run a nolva torem or nolva clomid combo for pct.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bbweld04 View Post
    ..............Ones on a cycle of test cypionate and deca . The other is on a test prop and tren ace cycle. Both I think are doing 12 weeks.
    The bodybuilder told them for pct they should pin hcg every day for 20 days.
    Everything I've read says do the hcg during cycle then do clomid and nova for pct. <--- this is correct
    Is the 20 day hcg pct a good or atleast good enough pct? Seems like an odd pct to me but hey I'm not a bodybuilder I just read some stuff.
    Thanks guys.
    there is no such thing as "good enough" when using AAS.

please read this example of "good enough". im not fear mongering, but i want to make it clear how important a proper and correct PCT is when taking AAS.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-Please-help!!

bbweld04 is offline Junior Member
    Ok thanks a lot guys! I thought the hcg pct sounded like a bad idea. I wonder why my body builder buddy does this...? He has extensive experience and is built good enough to win with no acne. Maybe cause he hardly comes off the gear..?

Thread Information