Marco Rodriguez is offline New Member

Post Gyno & acne gone wrong. Please help!!

Hi guys, i'm new to the forum and with all my respect i would like to know your opinion on my situation. I'm 24 years old. 6 feet tall. 190 pounds. 18% body fat. I been working out for about 8 years. About 4 years ago i did my first cycle which was test cyp 250mg stacked with deca -300mg. I start of my cycle in a pyramid form, Doing .5 ml ( half cc ) of each test & deca E3D for the first 2 weeks then i would up the dose weekly by .5 ml .

I thought i was very well, i was gaining mass and lots of strength. At the end of the cycle i ended up gaining 25 pounds of mass. I was very ignorant as to how important PCT was...I thought my body was strong enough and that i didnt need PCT. I thought my body go into normal mode on its own. STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE! after 4 week of being of my cycle my body shut down. i didn't even feel like going to the gym anymore. 8 months after my cycle i began to get EXTREME acne in my face and back. Soo much acne that my doctor put me into a intense ACCUTANE treatment. After being on accutane for whole year all my acne was gone. I was acne free. But then here comes the GYNO...after 3 month of finishing my acne treatment i began to get gyno. It was the worst pain. i couldnt even lay on my stomach at night because of the pain. In conclusion i had to get surgery to remove the excess mass. Cost me 3k. all because of my stupid mistake of not taking the correct PCT

Now 2 years after my gyno surgery i'm thinking about taking my next cycle and REALLY apreciate it if you guys give me your opinion and your input on my next cycle. I want to gain 20 pounds of lean muscle. I eat healthy and do cardio twice a week. This is what it looks like for now:

Anavar 10mg EOD 1-12 week
    Test Sustanon ( 250mg E3D ) 1-12 week
    novadex & arimidex 14-18 week

What do u think of this cycle structure? should i run arimidex while on the cycle to protect me from the gyno since im prone to it? I dont mind loosing some of the effect of the test as long i get to keep the GYNO away. i really dont wanna to go thru that experience again. Please give me your input and advice. Thank you guys, I TRULY apreciate it.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Anavar 10mg eod? Really? I know girls that take more then that. That is a waste... Still much to learn.......

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    at 6ft 190 and 18% you diet needs alot of help
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Ok what would you recommend? i have a bottle of Oxandrolone 10mg (100 pills) and 2 bottles of test-sus 350mg. I want to run a cycle with that gear in about a month. First i wanna get my body fat to about 10%. If you can give me your opinion i would really apreciate it. Thank you so much.

i wouldnt worry about the cycle. Fix your diet and training. 100 anavar pills isnt enough to do anything

Ok got it. I'll do that. Thank you

DanB is offline Banned
    that var isnt enough to do anything with, as gixxer said its your diet that needs work before you cycle

what does your current diet consist of and what are your daily macros?

Honestly im not even dieting. I just eat healthy. Alot of tuna, chicken and brown rice and veggies everyday. It's true what you guys said. I'm going to focus on creating a good diet plan and in my cardio and body fat then i will focus on starting a cycle.

Question, what is a good body fat level? Just curious.

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco Rodriguez
    Honestly im not even dieting. I just eat healthy. Alot of tuna, chicken and brown rice and veggies everyday. It's true what you guys said. I'm going to focus on creating a good diet plan and in my cardio and body fat then i will focus on starting a cycle.

Question, what is a good body fat level? Just curious.
    Ideal low 10s...but 14-15% at the very least to start.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    With what you have layed out, it looks like your in for round 2 of what happened last time!! Do more reading please.

Scat40 is offline Junior Member
    Learn from your mistakes. Do not rush into a cycle till your ready.

You guys are complete right. I'm gonna hide the gear inside the closet and i'm going to do some more research & focus on my diet & training and once im at 10% BF. I'll begin to consider what i should take and how i should take it. Thank mates. I really appreciate your opinion.

Scat40 is offline Junior Member
    Great Idea man, I've held off the past 3 years. Been tough, but glad I did.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    can i add a follow-up question to the original post?

can anyone get gyno again after surgery? would the entire male-breast tissue be already be removed(nipples untouched, of cos) and thus leaving nothing left for aromatised estrogen to work on? i wonder what the surgeons actually take out and whats left behind.

so hey marco, are you still in contact with your surgeon? would he answer that? just curious
    Last edited by AD; 02-13-2012 at 04:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    can i add a follow-up question to the original post?

can anyone get gyno again after surgery? would the entire male-breast tissue be already be removed(nipples untouched, of cos) and thus leaving nothing left for aromatised estrogen to work on? i wonder what the surgeons actually take out and whats left behind.

so hey marco, are you still in contact with your surgeon? would he answer that? just curious
    people have had surgery and gotten it again

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    If you do cycle again, make damn sure that you take an aromatase inhibitor throughout your cycle.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    wow, if that's not a valuable lesson on how important Post Cycle Therapy is, what is??

i agree with what has already been suggested. and substitute the dex for clomid, but as Brian said, run dex or some other AI on cycle.

get your diet squared away bro, and good luck!

Thread Information