Ted Padilla is offline New Member

1mg CAPSULE arimidex question.

I've started my cycle and got my 2nd pin of test enth. I am using 1mg capsule of arimidex since day one been using it e3d. Obviously i cant half it cause its a capsule. Does it have a difference? Its from ea*gle pharmaceutical. Thanks guys!

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Im not really up to date w labs. But being that it is a capsule right off the bat it throws a flag to me. If its ugl u can not post the name....

What is the dose on the capsule?

it says 1000mcg per capsule.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Next time, just get the liquidex from AR-R in the banner above. You can split that up any way like, anytime you like. Prices should be inline too.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Padilla
    I've started my cycle and got my 2nd pin of test enth. I am using 1mg capsule of arimidex since day one been using it e3d. Obviously i cant half it cause its a capsule. Does it have a difference? Its from ea*gle pharmaceutical. Thanks guys!
    Sure u can.... What's wrong with separating the capsule and dividing it into 2 or 4 equal amounts ?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    Sure u can.... What's wrong with separating the capsule and dividing it into 2 or 4 equal amounts ?
    Can be done as long as you are positive no fillers were used as well. If anything other than arimidex was used to help fill the capsule then there si no way of knowing how much is separated into each portion

Do they ship here in the philippines Ar r products?? How can i split up the capsule? open it up then half the powder inside?

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Padilla
    Do they ship here in the philippines Ar r products?? How can i split up the capsule? open it up then half the powder inside?
    Yeah mate split the capsule. And divide it into equal lines like your name was Whitney Houston

Given that i cant divide the capsule into portions, is the dosage still effective? 1mg e3d? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    Yeah mate split the capsule. And divide it into equal lines like your name was Whitney Houston
    Thanks mate. Rip whitney

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Also wondered this as I have 1mg caps of adex, is it better to take 1 pill every 3 or 4 days or try and split up the powder?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Can be done as long as you are positive no fillers were used as well. If anything other than arimidex was used to help fill the capsule then there si no way of knowing how much is separated into each portion
    Not true.
    A filler will actually ensure accurate dosing, as the powder will be evenly distributed throughout the filler. This is how capsules are made and is the reason they are accurately dosed.
    And of course a filler was used. Nobody is going to put 1mg of powder into a capsule that can hold 500mg.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte

Not true.
    A filler will actually ensure accurate dosing, as the powder will be evenly distributed throughout the filler. This is how capsules are made and is the reason they are accurately dosed.
    And of course a filler was used. Nobody is going to put 1mg of powder into a capsule that can hold 500mg.
    Bonaparte, what's your take on spliting the caps or taking 1mg full cap every 3 or days?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    Bonaparte, what's your take on spliting the caps or taking 1mg full cap every 3 or days?
    Either will work fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte

Either will work fine.
    Thanks for the insite, I'm asking because I figured that you would want to keep adex levels more consistent, also was worried about the whole 1mg at a time would be a big dose .

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Not true.
    I do not agree with this. Assuming this is coming from someone making their own caps, there is no way of knowing how well it is mixed. Filler does not bind to the medicine. The product could have easily been added first to the bottom of a capsule with filler added on top and every pill capped. This is not an evenly mixed substance. pouring it out and splitting it in half could still bring about three quarters of the medicine on one side with only a quarter on the other.

It is possible for the mixture to be even if it was completely mixed together but there is nothing to regulate if there has been any technique to ensure the product was homogenized.

I do not agree with this. Assuming this is coming from someone making their own caps, there is no way of knowing how well it is mixed. Filler does not bind to the medicine. The product could have easily been added first to the bottom of a capsule with filler added on top and every pill capped. This is not an evenly mixed substance. pouring it out and splitting it in half could still bring about three quarters of the medicine on one side with only a quarter on the other.

It is possible for the mixture to be even if it was completely mixed together but there is nothing to regulate if there has been any technique to ensure the product was homogenized.
    Do you know how to make your own caps? Because it involves blending the filler and product evenly, then distributing that even mix throughout all your caps. If this wasn't done, then each capsule will contain a different amount of active, anyway.

And nobody is measuring out individual 1mg doses, then topping each cap off with filler. That takes a lab quality scale and would just be a huge hassle.

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    ... Assuming this is coming from someone making their own caps, there is no way of knowing how well it is mixed. Filler does not bind to the medicine. The product could have easily been added first to the bottom of a capsule with filler added on top and every pill capped. This is not an evenly mixed substance. pouring it out and splitting it in half could still bring about three quarters of the medicine on one side with only a quarter on the other.
    Disagree. As long as the proper dose exists within the capsule, it doesn't matter how the filler is distributed. If one were to pour it out and thoroughly mix it, it would then be ensured to be homogeneous. Then divide it up in half, thirds, or quarters and administer as desired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    ...it involves blending the filler and product evenly, then distributing that even mix throughout all your caps. If this wasn't done, then each capsule will contain a different amount of active, anyway. And nobody is measuring out individual 1mg doses, then topping each cap off with filler. That takes a lab quality scale and would just be a huge hassle.
    Agreed. they mix this stuff up in a vessel and make tablets 10,000 at a time.

Even if the active wasn't completely mixed inside the cap, couldn't you just dump it out and mix it yourself before separating the doses?

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69
    Disagree. As long as the proper dose exists within the capsule, it doesn't matter how the filler is distributed. If one were to pour it out and thoroughly mix it, it would then be ensured to be homogeneous. Then divide it up in half, thirds, or quarters and administer as desired.Agreed. they mix this stuff up in a vessel and make tablets 10,000 at a time.
    Haha you beat me to it!

Big help guys. Will be sticking 1mg e3d. cause the halflife of arimidex is 3 days. I think its the best way to keep blood levels stable.

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Check Swifto's PCT thread, lots of great info there.
    I think you'd be better doing .25, or .5mg eod, rather than 1mg e3d.

Thread Information