Razor is offline Banned

Attention all Gear Users

Every other thread in the main section is titled “First Cycle Help” or some other variation. There are tons of people here willing to help, but they have there own lives as well and not here at you beck and call to figure the whole damn thing out for you. There is about 6-7 stickiest at the stop of the main forum and about a million others in the sub forum labeled educational. If you actually take the time to read them and understand them…then re read them, you will have a better idea of what steroids are, what they are going to do for you and that they should not be taken lightly. There are things called priming, reloading, deloading, slingshot training method and other systems in place that have been put there for the purpose of helping you run a successful cycle.

Ever hear the horror stories of guy who go on cycle, get fat, or bloated, get gyno, cant see there balls anymore and everything is out of wack, that happens when you go into a cycle not know what you are doing. Another thing, if you come on here and your say your 18-22, your going to get the same response. ”YOUR TO YOUNG” and then if you lie to us your only hurting yourself in the end cause when you mess yourself up you will come crawling back and there might not be any hope left for you. And then we say “we told you so”, lying will get you no where. If you 18-24 you have more than what it takes to build a fantastic physic without the use of gear. There are great supplements out there that can help you, but stay away from anabolics. You will only loose in the end.

You are not going to get help if your first post is “I have D-Bol, how much do I take.” This is completely the wrong approach on how to run a cycle. And if you don’t know what you are putting in your body, you should not be swallowing them down. Would you eat food or put anything else in your body that had no idea where it came from or what it is. When is the last time you went to the supermarket and bought beef that said on the label “don’t know where it was made from?” Then why would you take drugs that could potentially harm your body have much more consequences than that when you have no idea what your are taking. There is about 200-300 hours of reading on these forums that has been written out in laymen’s terms to help newbies to the world of anabolics.

When to take steroids. Over 25 preferably with 6-8 years of proper training and nutrition, reached your genetic potential, which most people think they have but not really have cause of the diet and the the dedication to the proper eating and having the right gear on hand when things might turn sour.

When not take steroids. When you just joined 24 hour fitness see huge guys walking around and say, “Hey I want to look like them but, have no experience” Just because you have access to gear does not mean you should take it. There are things called priming your body for steroids. If you don’t know what that means you need to look that up as well and have no business starting a cycle

Another thing clenbuteral is not the fix all drug for your fat ass. How many times do we see people think clen is going to take them from Shreck to Brad Pitt in Troy…Its not going to happen, get real with yourself; put the donuts and double whopper down and hit a nutrition program designed by a professional and get on the treadmill and start sweating and hit the weights

There is more than enough information on here and the sub educational threads on how to out a successful cycle together, mind you that you have the prerequisites of being worthy of starting one. The vets spell it out piece by piece on everything there is to know from diet, to training routine, priming, what the different drugs do, and what SERMS. Before using gear maxing out your natural potential, being the right age, knowing what the different drugs do and when to administer them is key in any cycle. Just because you start injecting S250 does not mean its going to do anything for you if you don’t have everything in place, bf% low, AI on hand, caloric and protein and your macros laid out prior to cycle.

Post cycle you need your SARMS such as Clomid, Adex, Nova Torem and during cycle need to have AI on hand like Letro and Adex and many other depending on you needs and what kind of cycle you did. Please do us all a favor and do at least 20-30 hours of reading before you post “First cycle, Need Help” It would save the mods and everyone else tons of time helping the ones who actually need the most help while on cycle that might be experiencing bad sides such as gyno or really having some serious health problems that need attention.

"Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result."
    I hope this clears the air.
    Razr.
    Last edited by Razor; 02-01-2012 at 10:04 AM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Post cycle you need your SARMS such as Clomid, Adex, Nova Torem...
    Typo...

Arimdiex is also an AI.

But good post.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Typo...

Arimdiex is also an AI.

But good post.
    Brain fart, some people use it for PCT and on cycle. My bad for not including both.
    Thx for the catch.

stpete is offline Banned
    Good job, Razr...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Good job Bro

felk87 is offline Banned
    Well written.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Good reminder

Brickhouse is offline Junior Member
    Top post bro.

Way to many kids at the gym on gear. I do blame a fair bit on society these days though. I mean the majority of films these days have actors with fantastic abs, chest, bi's etc and the kids think 'I will take a few d.bol and look like that actor' Trouble is it does not work!! I for one know about this as I started messing around with d.bol only courses since I was 18, I am now 37 and require TRT for the rest of my life due to me being irresponsible. As OP said......Read all the stickies and dont think that taking a course is going to help if you are young, or even late 20's if your diet is fast foods. Eat-Train-Sleep........Simples!!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Sad thing is no one who is new just joining is gonna read this...just never happens. It's human nature and besides when the young newbs jump on board as first timers they want answers quickly without having to take time to find it on their own. Why research when you can just ask the pros. By the way anyone wanna help me with my next cycle configuration...lol

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    good post razr

AllAmerican-PCS is offline Junior Member
    I would agree here and IM A NEWB, theres to many help me cycles, If most of us would just read we would find almost every question we are looking for.

Razor is offline Banned
    Well we try our best.

manmanman is offline Associate Member
    Bear and razr informed me I was making a mistake looking to a cycle at such a young age, I'm sure many members have helped a lot of young people think more about it...

We aren't all bad haha some of us actually listen!

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    good job man. good read

denverpride is offline Associate Member
    Within minutes of this thread a "first cycle" thread pops up. Nice post

talon2005 is offline New Member
    LOL
    this was totally me posting stupid shit right off the bat after only reading a few things, talking with a buddy and getting some bunk cycle from a bad man...

Now after 20+hrs of reading I finally have my gear in line a good cycle planned a good PCT ready nutrition GTG and just ironing out the details....

Sorry all for the stupid first posts....

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by denverpride View Post
    Within minutes of this thread a "first cycle" thread pops up. Nice post
    We do what we can to prevent this

Quote Originally Posted by talon2005 View Post
    LOL
    this was totally me posting stupid shit right off the bat after only reading a few things, talking with a buddy and getting some bunk cycle from a bad man...

Now after 20+hrs of reading I finally have my gear in line a good cycle planned a good PCT ready nutrition GTG and just ironing out the details....

Sorry all for the stupid first posts....
    Now you know..and knowing is half the batle

Razor is offline Banned
    Could someone stick this here, might be help full longterm if you guys deem worthy?

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Great post Razr. Thanks for taking the time to write this up.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Another thing clenbuteral is not the fix all drug for your fat ass. How many times do we see people think clen is going to take them from Shreck to Brad Pitt in Troy…Its not going to happen, get real with yourself; put the donuts and double whopper down and hit a nutrition program designed by a professional and get on the treadmill and start sweating and hit the weights.
    Razr.
    Amen. I always give advice (or at least share experience)on Clen, but usually that consists of telling people that it is not a miracle worker. Are there so many Clen threads because it is easy to get from the research chem companies?

How come most people are skeptical about "make your penis bigger" pills, but think Clen will make the fat magically disappear or that AAS will make muscle magically swell? Or, maybe I am overestimating the number of people that think you can make your junk bigger?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    Great post Razr. Thanks for taking the time to write this up.
    Thanks for the props

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Amen. I always give advice (or at least share experience)on Clen , but usually that consists of telling people that it is not a miracle worker. Are there so many Clen threads because it is easy to get from the research chem companies?

How come most people are skeptical about "make your penis bigger" pills, but think Clen will make the fat magically disappear or that AAS will make muscle magically swell? Or, maybe I am overestimating the number of people that think you can make your junk bigger?
    AMEN! Yea if people would read before using things, man what would the world come to. When I used clen it was ****ing awesome. Then again I was 12%. I run clen three times a year. Pre Summer for the beach, During the holidays to keep the fat off, and at spring break works like a charm every time. But then again im not 230 and 35% bf either. Somehow clen got named the "hollywood diet pill" and now everyone wants it.

Oh BTW clen made my dick bigger

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You da man Razr!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Nice post and a *******e effort..... it may get more views if it gets bumped from time to time. Stickies fall on deaf ears..... or rather eyes. Just the way it is.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

DanB is offline Banned
    great post and mabey something like this should be pm'd automatically when you join?

jpowell is offline Banned
    i read this post, and im some what new to anabolics, good post. lol several point made me second guess lol, but either way it goes, im here and im here for good. 100% dedicated. lotsa knowledge on these boards. kudos bro!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Thanks for the props

AMEN! Yea if people would read before using things, man what would the world come to. When I used clen it was ****ing awesome. Then again I was 12%. I run clen three times a year. Pre Summer for the beach, During the holidays to keep the fat off, and at spring break works like a charm every time. But then again im not 230 and 35% bf either. Somehow clen got named the "hollywood diet pill" and now everyone wants it.

Oh BTW clen made my dick bigger
    Pics or it didn't happen..

Razor is offline Banned
    bumped for idiots

TRT2010 is offline Member
    Rawr!!! lol

Armyman is offline New Member

Thanks

Yes u have changed my mind on to starting that stuff but what supplements are u talking about, im 18 and about to enter the army im already strong but would like to get from strong to beast im 6'1" 225 lbs. thanks for this post.

Razor is offline Banned
    Yea man no problem, thank you for listening and bump again for people, geez it never stops!!!
    Supplements, creatine, invincible, jacked, all that shit works.

Armyman is offline New Member
    Ya i have seen all thoughs supplements, yes people do think roids is a quick fix but it takes hard work in the gym more than the avrige joe, and knowlege which most people do not have.thanks again/

Razor is offline Banned
    Exactly

Thread Information