zealfox is offline New Member

New User with questions

Hey I'm a 24yo male who is 5'6 weight 194. Looking to get cut up. My calorie intake a day is 1200 between 6 meals all healthy food. I go to the gym 5-6 days a week my routine is 20-45 mins on a treadmill and 20 mins in the sauna and some abs. Looking to just cut weight and get cut up. My friend said i should try using one of the following Clen Winstrol or Anabar. Any thoughts or suggestions.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    whats your bf% at? 1200 isnt many calories even for cutting.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    1200cal per day is way too low. theres no way that youre truly eating only 1200 cal per day and working out 5-6 days a wk and arent wasting away to nothing. 1200cal.broke into 6 meals is 200cal per meal. Theres no way thats all youre eating, period.

Anyway youre not ready for aas. You need to spend some time in the diet section and less time in the sauna and doing situps

I honestly dont know never measured my bf %

Focused88 is offline Associate Member
    You def need to measure ur bf%.
    If you want to get cut up you need to lift weights..
    Dieting.. doing cardio and abs will make you lose lots of wieght! But it wont get your whole body cut up.. at least do the basics.. bench press.. squats..deadlifts etc.
    I believe it is anavar you were referring to..
    If I were you i would do clen in a combination with a good f*ck!ng diet. You don't really need the clen..the diet by itself would work fine..also working out obviously. WORD

bigswoll is offline Banned
    You said treadmill and sauna does that mean u don't lift?

Correct I do not lift i have been doing cardio for 20-45 plus 20 mins in the sauna at 210 degrees and have been eating six small meals a day adding up to 1200 cal I have been doing this for 12 days so far and have lost 7.2 pounds I started at 202 now I am 194 but I was basicly wondering if anavar clen or winstrol would help a bit to with cutting body fat and getting lean.

NO!!!! Your losing mostly water weight and i can't believe your not lifting. Dude what made u think your gonna get lean and tone without lifting????? You need to lift I'm not gonna right a book but your doing it all wrong. You will burn a ton of calories you will tone your body will have to supply your new muscles with blood and nutrients which will burn calories while your sitting on the couch and while your sleeping. Steroids is the last thing u Shud consider save your money hire a trainer and find out how exercise the correct way your doing nothing but losing water weight and burning muscle. U need to do ALOT of research dude

Gotta be a troll.

Focused88 is offline Associate Member
    Nope ...it won't if you dont have a good mo'f*ck!n diet and workout like a beast
    Whats up with the sauna man?!
    Try to do some weights i guarantee you will look better than if just going to the sauna.

Your gonna look like a marathon runner if u keep that up. And who wants to look like that. Think about a sprinter muscular, cut and I'n shape. That's what weights will do for u. Glad u posted now get a workout routine from bodybuilding.com and follow it for beginners and log your workouts bring a notebook and write down your sets/reps and weight and you'll c amazing results. Also look at there diet section for advice on nutrition. Good luck

Mickthemick is offline Junior Member
    This is a funny ha ha joke
    Steroid forum
    Dosent lift
    Ooooooo kkkkkkk
    Mmmmmmmmm

Heres the key to gettin cut-

1. Danb's magic beans
    2. My high rep,winny only cycle
    3. Tan
    4. Hiit upper dick circuit w outter and inner dicks
    5. Max out on the rotary torso machine 2x wkly

Sticky this post

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I keep hearing about DanB's magic beans. They must really work!

Thread Information