Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
    Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Are these before and after photos real??

Of course my before and after photos are real!!!

Here are my transformation pictures using the Slingshot Training System.

Pic 1) I had not trained in a couple of years due to having surgeries. Picture was taken at age 32. I know it was sad...LOL..

Pic 2) Taken at age 39 for local newpaper. I had just got back into training after having been off for 6 months from a bicep tendon repair surgery. I popped my tendon experimenting with rest-pause training (never again)!!!

Pic 3 ) Taken after my bicep tendon surgery (OUCH)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pic 4) Taken at age 41 during an off-season bulking phase.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are these before and after photos real??-before-sts.jpg   Are these before and after photos real??-ronnie-not-training.jpg   Are these before and after photos real??-imgp1255.jpg   Are these before and after photos real??-big-ron-125.jpg  
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 07-28-2008 at 05:21 AM.

bigboomer is offline Associate Member
    Damn bro what a transformation. In the first pick it looked like you never even touched a weight. And the second damn looking swole!! Im going to check out that slingshot training system. Nice work man

Elite1287 is offline New Member
    time frame and stats before and after bro?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Nice work looking jacked!!!!!!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Just curious, do you get paid or get perks for promoting this training program?

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    lol nice oone bino was thinking same thing

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    +1 bino

gotta love that slingshot

sidestep is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino View Post
    yeah!!!! dammm right this is bullshit.........pics look well fake lets see ya face

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    looking great slingshot! is that your back in your avy? if so....outstanding

Quote Originally Posted by wascaptain5214 View Post
    hmmmmm well if hes a 250lbs black guy then yes! am i the only one with my eyes open in this thread lmao
    Last edited by sidestep; 12-11-2007 at 05:43 AM.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    looks outstanding to you sidestep? i really cant tell what colour the guy in the avy is. i know for me, in the summer i get almost as black as the ace of spades, but i am a mix breed.

Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino View Post
    Not at all! I'm on here helping for free.

You should give Slingshot Training a test drive. You might just get surprised!

Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by wascaptain5214 View Post
    Actually, the jacked-up back belongs to one of my trainees- Tricky Jackson Pro-Bodybuilder.

I only wish I had a back like Tricky's...LOL...
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 12-11-2007 at 08:11 PM.

Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Elite1287 View Post
    time frame and stats before and after bro?
    It took me about 3 years to go from a flabby 165 lbs to a solid 240 lbs.

moush is offline Senior Member
    bros...i have been working with ronnie for the first round of slingshot and I have to admit that I originally thought it was hype but i decided to give it a whirl.

My gains: 185 lbs to 225 lbs at end of cruise phase.
    Crazy strength gains - check my Slingshot Log in the workout forum.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboomer View Post
    Damn bro what a transformation. In the first pick it looked like you never even touched a weight. And the second damn looking swole!! Im going to check out that slingshot training system. Nice work man
    Thanks bigboomer! You're gonna love Slingshot Training..
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 12-11-2007 at 03:19 PM.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    A couple years ago in Pumped magazine Lee Preist spoke of a similiar training method that he used to get his arms to his freakish size,I guess people are just calling it something else now a days.

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm, this seems a little "marketed" to me. I just don't understand why someone would push this program so much if they are impartial other than good results themselves....

Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by WelshWarrior View Post
    Hmmm, this seems a little "marketed" to me. I just don't understand why someone would push this program so much if they are impartial other than good results themselves....

WelshWarrior, I'm sorry you feel that way.

First off, I'm tired of seeing some people go around the same stupid mountain over and over again. Second, many people cannot afford these insane prices a lot of personal trainers charge. If trying to help others is a "marketing ploy"-then I am quilty as charged!

torontodude is offline Member
    Great transformation bro, keep it up!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    A couple years ago in Pumped magazine Lee Preist spoke of a similiar training method that he used to get his arms to his freakish size,I guess people are just calling it something else now a days.
    Not sure about that but, if a system has been proven to work wonders with repeatable results, then I think that's all that should matter.

Obviously, it doesn't hurt to have a lot of science and physiology to back it up. I will say this- "I have never seen any training system that can provide better results than Slingshot Training."

Quote Originally Posted by SLINGSHOT TRAINING GURU View Post
    Not sure about that but, if a system has been proven to work wonders with repeatable results, then I think that's all that should matter.

Obviously, it doesn't hurt to have a lot of science and physiology to back it up. I will say this- "I have never seen any training system that can provide better results than Slingshot Training."
    If it works I agree,but This type of training is nothing new to the game that I'm sure of.

JSola is offline Associate Member
    THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT, YOU SHOULD BE BANNED, THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR!!!!

"I have never seen any training system that can provide better results than Slingshot Training."
    "You're gonna love Slingshot Training.."
    "You can google his name and read his testimonial about Slingshot Training on his website."

"I am quilty as charged!"
    -YOU SAID IT BRO, GUILTY

Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    If it works I agree,but This type of training is nothing new to the game that I'm sure of.

dedic8ed, I understand what you are saying. Everything out there has been rehashed from the 80's in some form or fashion. I never said I invented the wheel.

The STS is not all about me, it’s about showing what others have done with the knowledge I have gathered throughout the years so they can learn from our experiences and reach their full-genetic potential as either a recreational or competitive bodybuilder as fast as humanly possible without destroying their bodies in the process.

In this game you do not learn everything overnight nor should you think you are correct and everyone who disagrees with you lacks critical thinking skills or cannot comprehend things as you do. I realize there will never be only one way to doing anything. But, the principles applied in Slingshot Training cannot be disputed.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 12-11-2007 at 08:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Nice work looking jacked!!!!!!
    Thanks my friend..

You have a PM..

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Thanks my friend..

You have a PM..
    Replied!!!

Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by JSola View Post
    THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT, YOU SHOULD BE BANNED, THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR!!!!

"I have never seen any training system that can provide better results than Slingshot Training."
    "You can google his name and read his testimonial about Slingshot Training on his website."

-YOU SAID IT BRO, GUILTY
    jsola, please don’t misunderstand me. What I said was not an advertisement for capital gain.

That said, BELIEVE! REJOICE! That is how I prefer to live my life, and I have faith this attitude brings all of us good!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

-YOU SAID IT BRO, GUILTY
    I agree that there seems to be a marketing style approach to this, but I have looked over it in detail and I haven't seen anywhere where they are trying to sell you anything. The entire training philosophy is spelled out for us in detail, free of charge. I could be wrong but it looks to me like he has found something that works in most cases and is excited to share it with others. Just my 2 cents.

dedic8ed, I understand what you are saying. Everything out there has been rehashed from the 80's in some form or fashion. I never said I invented the wheel.

The STS is not all about me, it’s about showing what others have done with the knowledge I have gathered throughout the years so they can learn from our experiences and reach their full-genetic potential as either a recreational or competitive bodybuilder as fast as humanly possible without destroying their bodies in the process.

In this game you do not learn everything overnight nor should you think you are correct and everyone who disagrees with you lacks critical thinking skills or cannot comprehend things as you do. I realize there will never be only one way to doing anything. But, the principles applied in Slingshot Training cannot be disputed.
    Agreed

Gears is offline Member
    Not bad

how the hell this thread get 5 stars is what i want to no inside job lol

Drive is offline New Member

-YOU SAID IT BRO, GUILTY
    How dare you try to fool us by giving away advice... What are you selling anyway? We would all have much more respect for you if you charged us a ridicules amount of money. J/K
    You have a vast store of knowledge and you are a great trainer. I appreciate you sharing and helping out.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    bull shice!! show us a picture of the boat motor in the backround to prove its u!

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti

-YOU SAID IT BRO, GUILTY
    Thats a very strong accusation. Ive read slingshot's training methods and many of his posts. I have not once seen him try to sell anything. Have you? Do you have proof of what youre saying? In fact, the only thing Ive seen from him is an over desire to share whats working for him in an attempt to help others.

I dont train like he does but from what Ive read, there is nothing in slingshot's posts that will put anyone at physical or monetary risk.

So keep your unfounded claims to yourself, because you look like an idiot.

instead of accusing the guy why dont you go and read about the program and giving it a shot?

Honestly bros, the program does do what is claimed. There are 3 ongoing workout journals using the STS program. Read up and look at the strength and weight gains from this program.

RoaringMad Mac is offline New Member
    I have been talking to Ronnie for a couple of weeks now. Let me begin by saying I honestly believe he is as real as they come.

What I don't understand from some of you is the fact that this is some sort of marketing plow. There is no link to a website of him asking to buy something. Of course one day when his book comes out that will have to be sold. You can either buy it or not your choice but wouldn't it be something that if you did the program and then gotten the gains you wanted and where able to say you did this program of his before it was even a book and could attest to the fact that it does work.

He is not trying to sell anything. He is not asking for money to train people. He is actually using his time to help others. I can name several supposed Guru's who's ultimate goal is to sell something. Be it Protein or steroids . I have not seen Ronnie do that.

There are several reasons some people do not show their faces on the INTERNET. I think you can understand why they don't. Maybe he will post again some pics later.

Like Ronnie stated before as well, he did not reinvent the wheel. I think he is freely giving his time to help others realize a better and safer way to train. I so often read in bodybuilding boards where people go so overboard and end up with all sort of injuries. This is a way to get away from that. It is ultimately used to keep your ass in the gym rather than over train and skip several weeks to months because you burned out and it became more like work and you did not enjoy it. So many of you think you are so hard core but will one day realize this is a life think not I need to get it as quickly as possible.

Yes, this is I think my 3rd post but I have been around here lurking for a long......time. Hope this post did not piss to many of you off.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
    I have been talking to Ronnie for a couple of weeks now. Let me begin by saying I honestly believe he is as real as they come.

What I don't understand from some of you is the fact that this is some sort of marketing plow. There is no link to a website of him asking to buy something. Of course one day when his book comes out that will have to be sold. You can either buy it or not your choice but wouldn't it be something that if you did the program and then gotten the gains you wanted and where able to say you did this program of his before it was even a book and could attest to the fact that it does work.

He is not trying to sell anything. He is not asking for money to train people. He is actually using his time to help others. I can name several supposed Guru's who's ultimate goal is to sell something. Be it Protein or steroids . I have not seen Ronnie do that.

There are several reasons some people do not show their faces on the INTERNET. I think you can understand why they don't. Maybe he will post again some pics later.

Like Ronnie stated before as well, he did not reinvent the wheel. I think he is freely giving his time to help others realize a better and safer way to train. I so often read in bodybuilding boards where people go so overboard and end up with all sort of injuries. This is a way to get away from that. It is ultimately used to keep your ass in the gym rather than over train and skip several weeks to months because you burned out and it became more like work and you did not enjoy it. So many of you think you are so hard core but will one day realize this is a life think not I need to get it as quickly as possible.

Yes, this is I think my 3rd post but I have been around here lurking for a long......time. Hope this post did not piss to many of you off.

well said!

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    So you are doing well with this Moush ..

Merc.

yea Merc I absolutely love the program! I have never made strength gains like this ever! And although i was looking a little fatter during the blast phase I lost the fat during the next prime. I am about to hit another blast coming Monday so we can really see what happens then! I think a lot of people would be suprised but this program..

Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information