Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Boss2433 is offline New Member

Primobolan depot?? help!!

Im taking a 8 week cycle of primobolan depot (injectable). I have 30 100 mg vials. I plan on 400 mg a week all the way to my fifth week were i peak at 500mg. I plan on coming off ,week 6 400 ,week 7 300,week 8 200.Then starting my post cycle therapy . Is this a good way to take this or would you reccomend my dosage another way? Please i need opinons. Thanks

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't plan cycles on what you have. You plan cycles, and then get what you need. If it takes longer to get the rest of the gear, then you wait

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    You don't plan cycles on what you have. You plan cycles, and then get what you need. If it takes longer to get the rest of the gear, then you wait
    I know i orderd them intending to take that cycle.I planned it out ahead of time. Im wondering if my cycling down is good or not?

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss2433 View Post
    I know i orderd them intending to take that cycle.I planned it out ahead of time. Im wondering if my cycling down is good or not?
    There is no needd for that. It will be far more effective if you keep consistent blood levels of the compound.

Age?, Stats?, cycle exp.???? Are you taking primo alone??

Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    There is no needd for that. It will be far more effective if you keep consistent blood levels of the compound.

Age?, Stats?, cycle exp.???? Are you taking primo alone??

Yes i will be taking it alone.......I'm 6'2 230lbs....I just need advice how man mgs i should take a week.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Thats an awful cycle, i'd stop and do alot more research because you have no idea what your doing.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Thats an awful cycle, i'd stop and do alot more research because you have no idea what your doing.
    How you figure im in college athletics I dont want to get huge right now during spring training. Im taking a cycle in june with Dbol , Sustanon , and winstrol . So instead of telling me thats a terrible cycle why dont you give me some advice. Im not a bodybuilder im just a football player thats needs a lil boost now.

How you figure im in college athletics I dont want to get huge right now during spring training. Im taking a cycle in june with Dbol, Sustanon, and winstrol. So instead of telling me thats a terrible cycle why dont you give me some advice. Im not a bodybuilder im just a football player thats needs a lil boost now.
    You asked "Is this a good way to take this or would you reccomend my dosage another way? Please i need opinons" and i responded by saying its an awful cycle, thats my opinion on your cycle, exactly what you asked

If you want more of an answer i will give it, primo is very weak especially on its own, i doubt you will see any gains ive known women use that amount with little gains!! from what you trying to achieve you could of done better with just your diet if its a boost your after,taking gear can result in more harm than good espcially for the results your looking for.

You asked "Is this a good way to take this or would you reccomend my dosage another way? Please i need opinons" and i responded by saying its an awful cycle, thats my opinion on your cycle, exactly what you asked

If you want more of an answer i will give it, primo is very weak especially on its own, i doubt you will see any gains ive known women use that amount with little gains!! from what you trying to achieve you could of done better with just your diet if its a boost your after,taking gear can result in more harm than good espcially for the results your looking for.
    Ok thats better thank you. Ive read on many sites that people see a pretty good gain taking 350mg or more a week with this stuff. To be honest i just want to get cut for spring break do you think i will see any results running it at 500mg a week?Not in strength im talking definiton?

IF you took it what would be your dosage just put yourself in my position.

wharton is offline out of here
    How you figure im in college athletics I dont want to get huge right now during spring training. Im taking a cycle in june with Dbol, Sustanon, and winstrol. So instead of telling me thats a terrible cycle why dont you give me some advice. Im not a bodybuilder im just a football player thats needs a lil boost now.
    Clearly you dont wanna listen to someone whos telling you the cycle you have planed is crap but lets see if this gets through to you. Primo is weak at the best of times it should be run no less than 12weeks and at a dose of at least 400mg every week which is gonna yeild small to low results at that dose, It also should be run with testosterone WHY? because it shuts down you own production of test. If you had done the research insted of coming here posting a crap cycle then flaming people when they tell you about your dumb actions, You would already know all this and wouldnt get the response you did in the first place.

First The advice he gave you was good.

Second If you wanna be spoon fed heres a simple primo cycle:

TEST E wk 1-14 500mg/wk
    PRIMO wk 1-12 800mg/wk

OP Whats your age and body fat

Quote Originally Posted by wharton View Post
    Clearly you dont wanna listen to someone whos telling you the cycle you have planed is crap but lets see if this gets through to you. Primo is weak at the best of times it should be run no less than 12weeks and at a dose of at least 400mg every week which is gonna yeild small to low results at that dose, It also should be run with testosterone WHY? because it shuts down you own production of test. If you had done the research insted of coming here posting a crap cycle then flaming people when they tell you about your dumb actions, You would already know all this and wouldnt get the response you did in the first place.

First The advice he gave you was good.

Second If you wanna be spoon fed heres a simple primo cycle:

TEST E wk 1-14 500mg/wk
    PRIMO wk 1-12 800mg/wk

I did do research and everywhere i looked said It didnt require a test to take. Why are you getting all pissed i said im a beginner and need help christ.

Your prolly gonna laugh but im taking 30mg of clomid a week with this stuff will that help?

Quote Originally Posted by boss2433 View Post
    i did do research and everywhere i looked said it didnt require a test to take. Why are you getting all pissed i said im a beginner and need help christ.

Your prolly gonna laugh but im taking 30mg of clomid a week with this stuff will that help?
    do the bloody research and you will know!

No it wont do fk all

OP Whats your age and body fat
    Im 19 body fat is around 17%

bump for age and bodyfat

Im 19 body fat is around 17%
    your too young and your body fat is too high. goto diet section and get help with a diet...

Ive no idea where you did your research but they have no idea what they are doing, you really want to stop and sort your self out.

Advice: stop the cycle, start a low PCT and concentrate on your diet, that will achieve your goals and do alot more research..

Your 19yrs old??? jeez. listen stop taking AAS your going to damage yourself. In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

your too young and your body fat is too high. goto diet section and get help with a diet...

Well im askin you guys because you seem educated kind of like my mentor haha......Would it be alright if i took 250 mg of test with this cycle.........I havent started my cycle yet.

Your 19yrs old??? jeez. listen stop taking AAS your going to damage yourself. In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.
    I had a feeling he was gonna say 18 or 19 thats why I asked twice. LoL.

Well im askin you guys because you seem educated kind of like my mentor haha......Would it be alright if i took 250 mg of test with this cycle.........I havent started my cycle yet.
    ""BaNgIn HeAd On waLL!!""

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do not take clomid on cycle....you need to do more research.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Do not take clomid on cycle....you need to do more research.
    shit i ment nolvadex sorry.

hahaha alright sorry shit I just need some advice and all you do is call me an idot

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    shit i ment nolvadex sorry.
    Only take Nolva if you get estrogen sides.

You have had the best advice, stop cycling your to young, do you want to cause damage to yourself? did you even read what i wrote?

Stop cycling, just listen instead of waiting for someone to come in and tell you what you want to hear...........

thread is dead......stop cycling now and go to the diet section!

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Only take Nolva if you get estrogen sides.
    Thanks man have you ever taken primo?

http://www.silownia.net/steroids/primobolan_depot

You have had the best advice, stop cycling your to young, do you want to cause damage to yourself? did you even read what i wrote?

Stop cycling, just listen instead of waiting for someone to come in and tell you what you want to hear...........

thread is dead......stop cycling now and go to the diet section!
    I appreciate your concern......One last question marcus.....The reason why i wanted to just take primo is because I just wanted to do somthing little the other reason i wanted to take it is beacuse there is low to none estrogen side effects is this Information i read false? I wanted to take a test but test makes you puffy and i heard test totally shuts down your natrual test rather than lower it like primo thats why i didnt want a test with this cycle....Last year i took Deca and testoviron .

I appreciate your concern......One last question marcus.....The reason why i wanted to just take primo is because I just wanted to do somthing little the other reason i wanted to take it is beacuse there is low to none estrogen side effects is this Information i read false? I wanted to take a test but test makes you puffy and i heard test totally shuts down your natrual test rather than lower it like primo thats why i didnt want a test with this cycle....Last year i took Deca and testoviron.
    Look i cant put it any clearer, stop taking steroids your going to cause yourself damage to areas what your going to use for the rest of your life,

do you want to have low test for life?
    do you want to have issues getting a hard on?
    do you want small testicles?
    do you want to have mood swings?
    do you want to have erection problems?

Forget steroids, food is the answer at your age, your being very stupid i cant put it any better, stop taking steroids your to young and you have no idea what your doing.........

Active Life: 10-14 days
    Drug Class: Anabolic /Androgenic Steroid (for injection)
    Average Dose: Men 200-400 mg/week......Women 50-100 mg/week
    Acne: Yes, mainly in higher doses
    Water Retention: Low
    High Blood Pressure: Rare
    Liver Toxic: Low
    Aromatization: None
    DHT Conversion: None
    Decrease HPTA function: Yes

At a dose of 200mg/wk its gonna do little to nothing for you. and over 8 weeks its gonna do nothing.

Active Life: 10-14 days
    Drug Class: Anabolic /Androgenic Steroid (for injection)
    Average Dose: Men 200-400 mg/week......Women 50-100 mg/week
    Acne: Yes, mainly in higher doses
    Water Retention: Low
    High Blood Pressure: Rare
    Liver Toxic: Low
    Aromatization: None
    DHT Conversion: None
    Decrease HPTA function: Yes

At a dose of 200mg/wk its gonna do little to nothing for you. and over 8 weeks its gonna do nothing.
    So would i be better of taking 200 mg a week for 12 weeks? Would that do less harm and see better results?

Look i cant put it any clearer, stop taking steroids your going to cause yourself damage to areas what your going to use for the rest of your life,

do you want to have low test for life?
    do you want to have issues getting a hard on?
    do you want small testicles?
    do you want to have mood swings?
    do you want to have erection problems?

Forget steroids, food is the answer at your age, your being very stupid i cant put it any better, stop taking steroids your to young and you have no idea what your doing.........
    Alright ill take that into concideration but its hard in dorm life to eat well because of shitty cafeteria food. Thats why i never looked at diets

Your acting like a 12 yr old,,,,,,i give up

So would i be better of taking 200 mg a week for 12 weeks? Would that do less harm and see better results?
    Are you completly retarded... what did i just say 200mg is gonna do little or nothing for you its a waste of time. Im done good day to you.

Are you completly retarded... what did i just say 200mg is gonna do little or nothing for you its a waste of time. Im done good day to you.
    Here buddy read this.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh wow.. CONGRATS you read 1 of probably 100 steroid profiles on PRIMOBOLAN .. So You have to be an expert on this.. I mean for chrissakes.. I mean I need to start asking you for advice on how to run Primo.. SPEAKING OF THAT... Hmmm what do you think my next cycle should be?!?

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Wassup Deuce- always love your enthuisiasm lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information