Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Kratom

Pmft is online now New Member

Kratom

Just curious, does anyone here use Kratom for preworkout energy or for anxiety, depression, or pain relief?

It seems to work for alot of people and seems like an all natural safe alternative to alot of supplements or prescription drugs.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

MuscleScience is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I do, it’s been a life saver for me!

I have a thread all about it I started. I’m on the road or I would link you up to it. But go check it out. There is a lot of helpful info there!
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Thanks for responding! I just discovered it a few months ago and has really helped with alot of things i mentioned before. I will search for your thread.

It seems like a very safe and natural product for those who are into that kind of lifestyle. It is way better than caffeine in the aspect of blood pressure and being jittery. It provides me with a focused energy

AlphaMindz is offline Member
    Huge fan of Kratom. If used properly it could single-handedly end the opioid crisis in this country. I don't wanna go on a pro kratom rant lol but it should def remain legal in the US as it simply helps too many people for the government to justifiably ban it. If that happens it would be a GROSS injustice to the people of this country that suffer from chronic pain, addiction issues, and depression/anxiety....Or even just for people who have a lot of stress and instead of consuming alcohol someone can use a little kratom to unwind. It's completely naturally occurring and unprocessed by humans so I feel it should be regulated by DSHEA like every other herb and sold in supplement stores. Pre workout is more dangerous than kratom.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Huge fan of Kratom. If used properly it could single-handedly end the opioid crisis in this country. I don't wanna go on a pro kratom rant lol but it should def remain legal in the US as it simply helps too many people for the government to justifiably ban it. If that happens it would be a GROSS injustice to the people of this country that suffer from chronic pain, addiction issues, and depression/anxiety....Or even just for people who have a lot of stress and instead of consuming alcohol someone can use a little kratom to unwind. It's completely naturally occurring and unprocessed by humans so I feel it should be regulated by DSHEA like every other herb and sold in supplement stores. Pre workout is more dangerous than kratom.
    Amen

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Love it!

Thread Information