Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Fiskevatten
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: Interest questions about male fitness modelling

thelazygent is offline Junior Member

Interest questions about male fitness modelling

1. What are the most important physical qualities of a male fitness model? The reason I ask is because I believe I have everything I need minus my abs. Im 6'1, have a good face, i have wide shoulders, slim waist, great chest, good arms, nice legs, but the only thing that sucks is the shape of abs. I only have a four pack and my top abs curl on the side over my middle abs.

2. Are there any surgeries that I could do to reshape my upper ab and cut a line between my middle abs and the area below it to make it seem like i have a third set of abs. I mean there surgeries to shape your nose, liposuction, etc. Theres gotta be a surgery for this. Is there?

3. What cycle do you think i should do? Im thinking of doing lose dose of drugs that are medically used in medicine. Im thinking Test E at 200 mg a week, HGH at 4IUs a day, T3 50 mg, Insulin (low dose)and have Tren on hand when I know when a photo shoot is. I would have to be in shape year round and get called for a shoot a week before so I dont want to be on Tren, Masteron , etc all year round. I would use the minimum doseages of safe steroids and use Tren in the week leading up to the shoot. What you think models use year round?

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    if you're willing to use insulin then the whole game changes alot, you won't be aiming for a "fitness" look really at that point because even tiny insulin doses make a massive difference in size.

the safest, lowest dose cycle would be something like GHRP 100mcg x3 a day, Insulin R 2iu x3 a day, tren ace/suspension 20mg a day, TRT test but the main component would be the lean, hardness factor from T3, ephedrine/clen and possibly adderall if you really need to. recreational drugs like meth and adderall are very very popular in those fitness model circles so you need to be aware what you're getting into, its very unnatural and unhealthy to be that super ripped.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 12-15-2018 at 02:11 PM.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    The most important characteristics of a fitness model are attitude, personality, connections, and the way you carry yourself.

The rest of it is self explanatory.

Lots of men and women look 10.5 but they wont ever make a career of being a model.

Lots of IFBB's that will never make a living bodybuilding.

Seth Feroce has earned jack of shit on stage.
    He has made a living off endorsements because of his colorful personality and ability to connect with people on social media.

Same goes for finess models. Unless you know someone and impress the hell out of them you wont get far.
    Last edited by Obs; 12-15-2018 at 01:56 PM.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Seth Feroce is fcking awesome! Love that guy

I agree with previous, it's not so much your looks in the end, more your attitude and will to succeed.
    I'm in a position where I look good as well, but I get zero attention compared to my friends who has great charisma instead.

My recommendation is to sell/ market yourself as something or for something.
    Don't "just" be a good looking guy, be a good looking guy with something you love.
    You can take a pic naked with a group of penguins, as long as it sticks out and you keep pushing - you will get recognized somewhere.
    Sooner or later you might just be seen by just the right person!

Good luck mate!
    Obs likes this.

thelazygent is offline Junior Member
    Do you guys know of any surgeries to fix the shape of abs?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by thelazygent View Post
    Do you guys know of any surgeries to fix the shape of abs?
    Any advertisement worth doing they will airbrush
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by thelazygent View Post
    3. What cycle do you think i should do? Im thinking of doing lose dose of drugs that are medically used in medicine. Im thinking Test E at 200 mg a week, HGH at 4IUs a day, T3 50 mg, Insulin (low dose)and have Tren on hand when I know when a photo shoot is. I would have to be in shape year round and get called for a shoot a week before so I dont want to be on Tren, Masteron, etc all year round. I would use the minimum doseages of safe steroids and use Tren in the week leading up to the shoot. What you think models use year round?
    an average Joe gym rat does 3x the amount of that just for shits and giggles . let alone someone whose livelihood depends on how they look on a daily basis

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds to me that you are pretty insecure of your body and still are very serious about the modelling.
    You will be eaten alive in that field if you don't have more self-esteem, worse people than that industry is hard to come by

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Not to be mean and in all seriousness, but you also will need to learn to suck a dick. Both male and female models have a casting couch. It is what it is, and it’s a mostly gay male dominated industry so just plan on that.

Not that I know from experience or anything...
    Obs likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Thread Information