Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member

Everyones Clenbuterol Stories???

Just wanted to know how much everyone liked Clenbuterol and how effective it was when they used it coupled with a clean diet, cardio, and hard training?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I want to know too. Let's hear it.

bump!

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i ran it at the end of my cycle and dropped like 25 in under 3 months. i liked it allot. no sides, just a fast heart beat some time but no shakes at like 180 -200 mcg ed. i think it is great. i use the usual 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and has been working great. my diet was great. i ate great for like 6 weeks striaght then gave my self the occasional cheat day. the pounds just flew off. right now im on the 2 weeks off and cant wait to go back on. plus the energy is unreal. drop the clen at 6 in the morning and im pumped for the whole day. over all my experience with clen is great and will continue to use it.

That's what i like to hear
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    i ran it at the end of my cycle and dropped like 25 in under 3 months. i liked it allot. no sides, just a fast heart beat some time but no shakes at like 180 -200 mcg ed. i think it is great. i use the usual 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and has been working great. my diet was great. i ate great for like 6 weeks striaght then gave my self the occasional cheat day. the pounds just flew off. right now im on the 2 weeks off and cant wait to go back on. plus the energy is unreal. drop the clen at 6 in the morning and im pumped for the whole day. over all my experience with clen is great and will continue to use it.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Shameless Bump....Please more experiences......

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    i want to hear more.......by teh way anyone ever hear of anyone not taking ECA on off weeks? jsut curious

fabry is offline Senior Member
    ill start to use it next monday!!!!
    will start easy: 1,2,3,4,5,6,6 | 6,6,6,5,4,3 (not sure yet if ill lower the dosage) just to see how do i react with it!!!
    then 2 wks with eca and then clen again, but ill start with a higher dosage (2 or 3 first day).
    i think if u do clen, u should alternate with eca to get better results!

Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    i want to hear more.......by teh way anyone ever hear of anyone not taking ECA on off weeks? jsut curious

i dont, i usualy let the sysytem chill out for the two weeks, the clen crash thing is BS. i never get runned down after a clen cycle. i might take a little something like a diametadrine, but only before workout and not throught the whole day.

falker is offline Associate Member
    E effects your motabolism by raising it about 2/3%, Clen raises it about 10%,
    Conciderably higher so the effects will be more intence.

I'm starting clen next week also... I'm running it with 750mg's of Test E to get myself nice and cut for the summer and hopefully add 5 or 6lbs of lean muscle. This is going to make things so much easier for competition this year since I won't have to do a diet from hell
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    ill start to use it next monday!!!!
    will start easy: 1,2,3,4,5,6,6 | 6,6,6,5,4,3 (not sure yet if ill lower the dosage) just to see how do i react with it!!!
    then 2 wks with eca and then clen again, but ill start with a higher dosage (2 or 3 first day).
    i think if u do clen, u should alternate with eca to get better results!

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    i love all this talk about clen ...i cant wait to start it in 2 days!!!!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    you guys using tabs or the liquid stuff?

and i guess you all pyramid it? 200mcg, isnt that quite a lot, some guy i know said he was getting shakes off 120mcg, i guess some react differently

Michaela24 is offline Female Member
    Hercules - Do you take your whole dose at once, or split throughout the day? I'm on my 7th day, at 80 mcg (I'm female). I'm taking it solely for weight loss, I don't lift or take steroids . My temp has been normal at this dose (actually 98.3 just a little while ago) for the most part, shouldn't it be up a couple degree's or so? (thermogenic?) Do you suggest that I do the two week on/off thing? I was told a month on/off. Also, I'm taking Oxyflux, is that brand decent? Spiropent is more expensive...is it better? Any suggestions for the off time? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by diablo27185
    dde hercules, does ephedrine act differently to you then clen? if so how?

i dont get sides really any more. just lucky i guess. dont know if ephedra effects me differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Michaela24
    Hercules - Do you take your whole dose at once, or split throughout the day? I'm on my 7th day, at 80 mcg (I'm female). I'm taking it solely for weight loss, I don't lift or take steroids. My temp has been normal at this dose (actually 98.3 just a little while ago) for the most part, shouldn't it be up a couple degree's or so? (thermogenic?) Do you suggest that I do the two week on/off thing? I was told a month on/off. Also, I'm taking Oxyflux, is that brand decent? Spiropent is more expensive...is it better? Any suggestions for the off time? Thanks!

i pop about 140 mcg around 7 in the morning and then 20 - 60 mcg more any time before noon. i dont measure my temp i just make sure to drink at least a gallon of water if not 2. yes clen should rais the temp, are you taking the under the tonge temp, cause i think the armpit might be better acorrding to Mallet. i would suggest 2 weeks on/off. check out the steroid education forum, should be everything you want to know there. i think the thread is the clen hanbook. i have only used ventolase with great results. i have heard that oxyflux is not too good. most people use the shake test. start at 40 mcg and increase every day 20mcg untill you get the shakes then you cut it by 20 mcg and that your dose.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I used it for about 3 weeks (SuperClen from PPL). Got up to around 160mcg or so a day for a little while. That stuff really knocks you on your ass though. I shook like a vibrator at 160mcgs. Didn't lose any BF% because I ate a pizza every night, didn't gain any either(9% beggining and end, same weight). Worked for my for taking a break from the diet for a little while.

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    it was good for me, I lost a good amount of fat with good diet and not much cardio. My friend however would cramp up to the point where he couldn't workout, so it's different for everyone.

hmm yea, you do build up a resistance to clen though...one thing is make sure u take it before like 4pm, else sleeping is gonna be a bitch

GymDog is offline Banned
    I really liked clenbuterol , but it seems to give me heart pains. Feels like my heart is ripping itself apart! Once I started getting those pains, I stopped using the stuff altogether...

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I liked it, I dropped 7 pounds in 10 days. Im going to use some again when I start my cycle.... But I think a low dosage DNP cycle is a better way to go... I think im going to try that In the winter....

falker is offline Associate Member
    Off topic (kinda) I'm in canada and was wondering the going rate for the pumps and or .02mg pills?

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member
    I love reading all the great stories about the clen and there effects. I am right now on my first clen cycle at week 9 and loving evey day of it. Im only getting up to 100mcg a day and lost 8lbs. so far which im real happy about. But for my last 2 weeks on it im upping it going go up to 140mcg or maybe higher all depending on sides if any. But hearing all these stories gets me pumped and feaning.

I'm upping my morning dose to 60 mcg, and will take another 40 before work tonight (I work 3rd shift). I haven't had many side effects...my first two-three doses I had trouble breathing about 30 mins after taking it, and yesterday I started having some weird feelings with my heart, but not sure it's from the Clen . I don't get the shakes, nor do I sweat more than usual, but i can feel my heart rate is up a little; nothing like Ephedrine though. I've probably lost 5-6 lbs in 10 days. I started at 150, trying to get to 130.

i wouldnt take take clen anytime past 12 or 1 pm. the hart feelings are the clen. sometimes it feels like the hart just wants to bust thru. and you can actually hear the heart beart. thats the clen workiing. 100 mcg might be high for a female but if you arnt getting any sides and you feel good on it i say keep running it. clen wont do it all, make sure your diet is great and cardio 6 times a week to ensure maximum results.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Clen can lick my sack.

Care to tell us why SV
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Clen can lick my sack.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    Care to tell us why SV

Bro, clen and I just do not get along. At 100mcg I had full body cramps that were so bad I spent two days doped up on codeine and vicodin waiting for that sh*t to clear my system (even with all the proper supps, including 5g taurine).

From now on I'm going the safe, sane route..... DNP .

lol DNP ...**** that

Steven7 is offline Associate Member
    I've been taking 120mcg of clen for the last 4 days and I'm getting the worst cramp in my calfs I've ever had. This is the second time I've ran it. I was very happy with the results the first time round. I'm going to add 5g of taurine as of tommorrow to help with the cramps.

Mr Juice is offline Associate Member

You need to know this for sure...

Clenbuterol migth be good,indeed I'm waiting for my Oxyflux bottle...however, a study shows that clenbuterol damages heart and skeletal muscle. If you whant to hear more read the "Muscle Development" magazine of June.

Crap, I will still use .02mcg quantities for a short period of time.Don't use it for more than 2 weeks 2 weeks off. You should cycle it every two weeks.

Nocturno

Any suggestions for something I CAN take with the Clen for energy? I was taking Ephedrine before I started the Clen, but I don't know how safe it would be to take the two together. My heart rate is up with the Clen, but I don't get any energy from it. I'm looking for something that would be safe to use with the Clen. Any suggestions?

Hercules: I upped my dose to 100 yesterday, and I think I'll stay with it. I was sweating more & my heart rate was up...I could tell I was on it, whereas with 80 I couldn't see any difference. My temp was below normal though...97.3. I took it orally and got that reading, and tried under the arm, but only got 95.4. Who knows. I sweat my ass of at work last night though.

massimo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaela24
    Any suggestions for something I CAN take with the Clen for energy? I was taking Ephedrine before I started the Clen, but I don't know how safe it would be to take the two together. My heart rate is up with the Clen, but I don't get any energy from it. I'm looking for something that would be safe to use with the Clen. Any suggestions?

Hercules: I upped my dose to 100 yesterday, and I think I'll stay with it. I was sweating more & my heart rate was up...I could tell I was on it, whereas with 80 I couldn't see any difference. My temp was below normal though...97.3. I took it orally and got that reading, and tried under the arm, but only got 95.4. Who knows. I sweat my ass of at work last night though.
    I know Clen doesnt give me much energy. But it does make my heart feel like its going to jump out of my chest. A side note: I noticed the more water I drink while on a Clen cycle the less the cramps are, I drink almost 2 gallons a day.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I was on Clen /T3 and i dropped 18 lbs in fat in 1 month. I was doing Mallet's 7/5 routine. Mallet you're the man.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Did a six week clen trial ( 2wks clen/ 2wks ECA/ 2wks clen ). My diet and cardio routine are up in the diet forum. It went real well, I went by mirror results. From what I could tell, results definately seemed to be faster than just ECA alone, but it was hard to compare the two just by the mirror.

I ramped up to 200mcg's, I feel there is no need to ramp down. All I got were the shakes, even at high doses, for no more that 2hrs consuming. So basically the sides were great for me. The only thing that sucked was switchin from ECA to clen, I felt absolutely NO motivation to do anything for the first two days off ECA. It was definately a big push to get myself going. I will be continuing this cycle until around the 4th of July or beginning of Summerfest ( One of the biggest summer bashes around, its in Milw.) The reason I stopped was to concentrate on finals and not waste the clen by me not fulling keeping up with working out.

-ost

Well ofcourse... DNP is and sane and safe as swallowing a few tic tacs hahaha good luck with the hot stuff my friend
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Bro, clen and I just do not get along. At 100mcg I had full body cramps that were so bad I spent two days doped up on codeine and vicodin waiting for that sh*t to clear my system (even with all the proper supps, including 5g taurine).

From now on I'm going the safe, sane route..... DNP.

Can someone post a link to Mallet's 7/5 routine?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    I am currently finishing up my first 2 weeks of a clen cycle.... I had a journal going but it all got deleted with the server issues.

So far this stuff has worked wonderful, I feel and look leaner, and I am down 5 pounds. I do get the shakes, but nothing too serious. It only lasts for a couple hours. I started off with 40mcg and went up to 160. I am using liquid clen. I just take the clen w/ 3g of taurine and 200mg of potassium and I am good to go for the day. I have 3 days left on the clen, then 2 days off and then I start ECA again.

Mike

Bump for link to Mallet's Clen routine.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    just on day 13, 150mcgs ED, dropped about 10lbs in 2 weeks. no sides at all, make sure you take taurine, and pottasium with it, eat clean, with 45 min am cardio ED and you'll see awesome results.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information