immy is offline Associate Member

need info please!!!

my friend did a four month cycle and has been off for about a month, he has been taking clomid i know, but he is wanting to start a nother cycle june 1, i told him he is suppose to time on=timeoff. but he want listen . so if he goes ahead with it what will happen?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by immy
    my friend did a four month cycle and has been off for about a month, he has been taking clomid i know, but he is wanting to start a nother cycle june 1, i told him he is suppose to time on=timeoff. but he want listen . so if he goes ahead with it what will happen?
    He won't be fully recovered and will be continueing to shut himself down without ever getting back up. More sides are likely and bad health in the future. He should have his blood levels tested if he wants to go back in that quick. If they clear than he's good. If not than he'll have on paper why he shouldn't.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    well eventually i beleive it would lead to permanent hormone suppression, short term,however, would probably just be less noticable results. time on=time off is simply a must. tell him to just wait, give examples of body builders over the years that have died from that same kind of steroid abuse , or simply ask him if he wants to be on hormone replacement therapy for the rest of his life.

immy is offline Associate Member
    I will tell him everything you all have told me, he is one of my really close friends so i don't want him F&*King him self up......Thanks

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    **** that is way too quick , he''ll risk seriously ****ing things up

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    well eventually i beleive it would lead to permanent hormone suppression, short term,however, would probably just be less noticable results. time on=time off is simply a must. tell him to just wait, give examples of body builders over the years that have died from that same kind of steroid abuse, or simply ask him if he wants to be on hormone replacement therapy for the rest of his life.
    I agree with the time on = time off but disagree a little too. I feel the longer you wait the more effective the cycle is going to be, also it obviously healther. But on the other hand the amatuer and pro bodybuilder use all year round in quanties we couldn't image. Even when they take a short break of the steroids , they are still using gowth hormone and insulin . My big problem with time on = time off is , only you know your body. If he is planning on getting back on this early I would recommend he get blood work to make sure everything is ok. I would also recommned that he wait just another month minumum. 1 more month will give him 30days pct off and another 30 days. Thats 2 months off, I would take anything less than 2months. Just tell your friends 8wks is nothing but recommend time on = time off, it is the safest way...

Thread Information