ems_dude200 is offline Junior Member

Arrested! clen was tested as meth?

Hey guys one of my buddies got caught with clen . he was arrested and got his car impounded. The cops tested the clen and said it was meth! does clen contain a small amount of meth? Is it better that he was caught with meth than clen? What should he do?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    It shouldn't contain any meth but a person scamming people could include a small amount to give you the gittery feel.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I never heard of such a thing.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    HOLY SHAT THAT SUX

good thing I dont have any clen ... especially in my car right NOW

sorry to hear that mang!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    The cops probably hve one of those " kits-r-us " kits that take a simple analysis and some of the chemicals matched meth. I wouldn't worry about the meth part.

Why did he search the car, did you guys answer any questions?

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I definitely dont think its better to be caught with meth than clen .

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm calling ****ign bull**** on the polices part!

those ****s probablt didn't test ****! i had an experience w/ this about , ****, 6 years ago. my friend and i had a shore house and had fina we made transdermally in a rubbing alchol bottle. well we left the spoon out on the table that we used to rub that **** in our thighs and forearms. well long story short, the cops harrassed us all summer because we were jacked in this bs prep shore town. we let them in our place one day after they had just parked in front of our beach place every day for the whole summer. they come in , see the spoon, HEROIN!!!!!! these puss bastards exclaim, and now i'm livid!!!
    "what?! you ****s think that's heroin?you ****ing test that **** and it comes back not being heroin and my father will have your ****ing head on a platter served to me(my dad has alot of pull w/ **** like that)!take it with you when you leave and if i ****ing see you again you and this guy(his partner) are gonna bend over for me and my family"
    these **** talker, wanna be real cops blew their chance to get me on fina because they were too stupid to knwo what H looked like so they made a snap judgement and made some **** up they knew nothign about.
    if he's been accussed of meth, get teh mother****ign lab test that says that!!get a lawyer and sue these keystone cops asses.get them at least on defamation of character since this has to be in your local paper!!

I don't know if he said anything. hes girlfriend is going to pick him up right now. But hes probably gonna be in a lot more trouble cause they said it was meth. How much trouble do u think hes gonna get in. The only reason he got pulled over was because he prolly had the" look". hes got sleeved arms shaved head and hes ripped as hell. so i can garantee thats why he was pulled over.

I agree clen is a much better problem. Do you know anyone with asthma? I believe clen is a bronchilator. You could just say your doc gave you some sample a long while ago. Can't remember when or what doc. May get charged with prescription meds/ with out a prescription.

need probable cause to search a vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by ems_dude200
    I don't know if he said anything. hes girlfriend is going to pick him up right now. But hes probably gonna be in a lot more trouble cause they said it was meth. How much trouble do u think hes gonna get in. The only reason he got pulled over was because he prolly had the" look". hes got sleeved arms shaved head and hes ripped as hell. so i can garantee thats why he was pulled over.

was he given a ticket for anything. i have seen cops wind up behind a desk paying 1000's on fines for illegal search and seizure.get all the details

Definately agree with partyboy he needs a copy of the analysis. The problem may be that somehow clen can be seen as a precursor (ingredient) to meth manufacture. In which case your buddy is better off picking some anonymous web site and telling them he got it off there and the truth, it is for weight loss/cutting.

I just talked to him and he said he was pulled over, Cop said he car was stolen cause it was new. He told them that he was gonna impound it cause " theres no way a kid your age can own a car like this". Serched the car the found the clen . They were tested as meth and mda or something ( extasy). He told them his car was in the shop for 2 weeks, and he didn't know where they came from.

I just talked to him and he said he was pulled over, Cop said he car was stolen cause it was new. He told them that he was gonna impound it cause " theres no way a kid your age can own a car like this". Serched the car the found the clen. They were tested as meth and mda or something ( extasy). He told them his car was in the shop for 2 weeks, and he didn't know where they came from.

" He told them that he was gonna impound it cause " theres no way a kid your age can own a car like this". " hmmm that not's gonna look good for the cop. they didn't run the plates and it came up stolen so now we're getting to getting your friend out of this **** and oh, that's illegally searching the car. np prob cause if the car wasn't stolen.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hope he shut up because reality is they didnt test crap - when it goes off to a lab it will not test for any recs - make sure he shuts up tho for sure.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    mmm, sounds like no probable cause. it is looking better and better for your buddy. b/c of the car that he drives..LOL!! crock of shiiit! you gotta love some dumbshiit cops. i have a friend, well not reallly a friend i just act like he is just incase shiit happens you know? but anyway, that would be something he would do..fukking coksuckers!

the couldn't run the plates cause the car was brand new. So what do u think we happen to him?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    what kinda car?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Yeah what kinda car was it? " to young to own a car like this?" stupid pig.

haaaaaf is offline Junior Member
    it is without a doubt worse to get caught with meth.

He drives a new escalade with 10 thousand dollar rims on it. He works hard for his money but i guess cops think anybody his age can't afford something like that without doing something illegal even though he owns 3 companys. I dunno i just hope he doesn't get into to much trouble.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    He drives a new escalade with 10 thousand dollar rims on it. He works hard for his money but i guess cops think anybody his age can't afford something like that without doing something illegal even though he owns 3 companys. I dunno i just hope he doesn't get into to much trouble.
    Bro, from the sounds of it, he's all set. He just needs to get a lawyer and tell him all this sh*t you've said here. If it's all true and there's no other important details than he has no worries. Those cops will have all the worries if that's all how it went. Stupid f*cks f*cked this one up.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    I never heard of such a thing.
    my thoughts exactly

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    you can't really argue with a cop,and you definately aren't going to win in court against them unless you have a really good lawyer.think about it they are on the inside the can cover their tracks.even if you do win the case your going to be stuck with fines,and have to bail out.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    you can't really argue with a cop,and you definately aren't going to win in court against them unless you have a really good lawyer.think about it they are on the inside the can cover their tracks.even if you do win the case your going to be stuck with fines,and have to bail out.
    I know thats the worst part about the whole thing. He spent a grand for nothing. and thats just for bail he didn't tell me how much it was to get his car back from the impound lot. On top of everything it makes him look worse cause he bailed himself out with his own money. So i can garantee cops though he was some kinda druglord cause he's got money.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    he will get his bail money back as long as he shows up for court.

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    I feel for your dude! Cops are needed but there are alot of pigs out there. I think that some cops esp undercover officers are just as bad as a criminal cuz they love that lifestyle of busting guys and acting like a criminal themselves and they usually end up with a barrel pointed at their forehead. Tell your boy to get a lawyer and he will get off

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Someone should raise the BullSh*t flag on that one.

Thread Information