latinmuscle is offline Junior Member

Exclamation >>>advice please

Hey guys first of all i want to say that this is a great site for advice. All of you guys really know your ****!. Here is my question just finished 12 week cycle of sustenon, deca and d-bol. Got some o.k size but am looking to get alot bigger before i do a cut cycle. I will probably cycle off for 2 to 3 months then i want to do another bulk cycle. Any suggestions of what gear to get and how to cycle it? Thanks guys i know you guys will give great advice cant wait to hear from you. Thanks

Personal choice is Tren /Prop/Eq. With the Equipoise thrown in there for the collagen synthesis contribution.

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    Tren /Prop/Eq is a great cycle, however, it will not put tons of size on you. What it does put on you will be very high quality though. If your crazy enough, Run like T400 from decall and Anadrol 75's. That will put MAD weight on your bro. Follow that up with a shredding cycle Immidiately though. Prolly the one mentioned above. Good luck

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    Tren/Prop/Eq is a great cycle, however, it will not put tons of size on you. What it does put on you will be very high quality though. If your crazy enough, Run like T400 from decall and Anadrol 75's. That will put MAD weight on your bro. Follow that up with a shredding cycle Immidiately though. Prolly the one mentioned above. Good luck
    Ditto on the "crazy enough to run T-400". If you can handle the shock, 400 is the way to go. It took me a couple of shots to get use to 400. And you have to add some d-bol or a-bomb.

thanks alot guys! great advice!

Hey j-rod or captain can you elaborate a little more on the t-400. i know what the anadrol is but not familiar with the t-400. What do you mean by crazy enough. Does it have mad side affects?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    here would be a good bulker imo:

wks 1-4: d-bol @30mg/ed
    wks1-11: deca @400mg/ew
    wks1-12: test en.@ 500mg/ew

trust me, you'd be satisfyed

Quote Originally Posted by latinmuscle
    Hey j-rod or captain can you elaborate a little more on the t-400. i know what the anadrol is but not familiar with the t-400. What do you mean by crazy enough. Does it have mad side affects?
    You get a soreness like no other gear. It has a lot of alchol in it so it tends to sting a little even after 4 days. Let's just say.....you do a thigh injection.....ever been kick in the leg by a horse? If not, go piss off a horse. If you can handle that, you might be able to handle the 400.

Is that the brand name t-400? Should i just tell my connection i want some t-400? i think i'm gonna go for it dude! i'm a savage like that! LOL

Is that the brand name t-400? Should i just tell my connection i want some t-400? i think i'm gonna go for it dude! i'm a savage like that! LOL

If your source is any good, all you will have to say is that you want some T-400.

got it. thanks bro! what price range should i consider a good deal?He usually cuts me pretty good deals.

got it. thanks bro! what price range should i consider a good deal?He usually cuts me pretty good deals.

Depends on your location. Here in the Houston, TX area can run you from 100-200 smackers. But if you go and get it yourself (Mexico), it could cost you around 40-70.

thanks dude for all your info! You really know your s***!!!!

Thread Information