Thread: Huge Pumps!

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member

Huge Pumps!

I just wanted to post this cuz it makes me feel so good to be on this cyp. I have had the greatest pumps of my life. This is week four and im only running cyp but i decided to use 1 gram a week and i cant even bend my arms at the gym when i hit arms. This is amazing! I wish u all the same pumps! Tear down and grow!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    good to know, i am stubborn and have only used enth, maybe i'll switch

jeeptj97 is offline New Member
    I wish i knew what yall were talking about these "pumps", im on my 5th week of enanthate /equipioise (500mg/400mg wk), and i dont feel any different that when i wasnt on roids at all, so far i dont see any results, no water, muscle, anything... i just wish i knew what it was like.......

take in huge amounts of protein water and train like an ox and ull grow!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeptj97
    I wish i knew what yall were talking about these "pumps", im on my 5th week of enanthate/equipioise (500mg/400mg wk), and i dont feel any different that when i wasnt on roids at all, so far i dont see any results, no water, muscle, anything... i just wish i knew what it was like.......
    you will soon enough bro... both should start kicking in around now

jeeptj97 is offline New Member
    heck its always been hard for me to gain weight... a week before i started my cycle ive been consumin 6000 cals a day, and bout 300g protein and 700 carb. I guess my metabolism is thru the roof, ive always struggled gainin weight, but heck i thought by now i would be seein shrunk balls, water, acne, and muscle but not yet... nor pumps

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    In my 4th week of cyp (@500/wk) I got such arm pumps I could not touch my shoulders.
    The pumps are actually annoying to me I know they dont really mean progress and its awkward not to be able to put yor shirt on till the pump goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by beeffreak6
    I just wanted to post this cuz it makes me feel so good to be on this cyp. I have had the greatest pumps of my life. This is week four and im only running cyp but i decided to use 1 gram a week and i cant even bend my arms at the gym when i hit arms. This is amazing! I wish u all the same pumps! Tear down and grow!

bubbathegut is offline Member
    take more juice, 500mg is just a baseline, everyone's body acts different to gear.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    In my 4th week of cyp (@500/wk) I got such arm pumps I could not touch my shoulders.
    The pumps are actually annoying to me I know they dont really mean progress and its awkward not to be able to put yor shirt on till the pump goes away.
    Totally agree but i will tear my body down no matter what its like. Tearing down muscle and making it grow is not suppose to feel good. Its all about feeding off the pain and doing the job!

Anyone feeling like I am?

barbarian is offline Banned
    i am...i feel great!!!! mega pumps!!!! theres nothin else like it in the world that even compares..its almost better then sex.......like arnold said "its likes im cumming"

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    feeling good here - starting week 6 test enan and eq. getting pumps while relaxed in my biceps. Lifting heavier than ever and up 13lbs. Started off with 4.5 weeks of dbol at 30mg as a jumpstart. first time on dbol and loved it as a jumpstart.

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    i am...i feel great!!!! mega pumps!!!! theres nothin else like it in the world that even compares..its almost better then sex.......like arnold said "its likes im cumming"
    Cumming is great but feeling invincible is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    feeling good here - starting week 6 test enan and eq. getting pumps while relaxed in my biceps. Lifting heavier than ever and up 13lbs. Started off with 4.5 weeks of dbol at 30mg as a jumpstart. first time on dbol and loved it as a jumpstart.
    Lets turn up the volume and get this S**t done! It takes a man to go into the gym and beat his body day after day and endure pain and then grow. This is awesome guys! Good Luck!

IronAdam is offline Member
    Lets turn up the volume and get this S**t done! It takes a man to go into the gym and beat his body day after day and endure pain and then grow. This is awesome guys! Good Luck!
    Congrats on your cycle success. You sound "pumped", enjoy it man.

Peace

Ya i am! I am feeling in the zone i guess. My training is has reached a new level

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    WHen I took enanthate /dbol last year, I had pumps so bad that I wanted to scream while I was working our. I could hardly finish alot of my exercises b/c it felt like my muscles were goin to explode. 'tis a great feeling though!

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    Beeffreak6, I know how you feel about those unable to bend your arm pumps, feels
    like my skin is going to split at times, was doing 900mg test-e among other thing's
    arms grew 1.25 inches in 5 weeks near the end of the cycle, my strength increase
    and size were insane, I've never felt this strong ever!!

I am just feeling great and im gonna stay on this stuff for 24 weeks. Long cycle with great gains.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Cypionate was always my favorite from way back when Steris
    still made it... Steris Cypionate was the best Test I ever used...

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    I know what you mean bro, best feeling in the world........

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    gotta try var,eq, and high doseage test pumps

i have already went through like 3 bottles. Just ordered 4 more its on!

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    I dont know why people say that you should just be feeling it. I took T200, Nor200 and D-Bol at 30mgs a day on my first cycle and it felt like my skin was going to tear open all day after about week two. I think you should be feeling something alot sooner that week 5 bro. I know i did.

Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    I dont know why people say that you should just be feeling it. I took T200, Nor200 and D-Bol at 30mgs a day on my first cycle and it felt like my skin was going to tear open all day after about week two. I think you should be feeling something alot sooner that week 5 bro. I know i did.
    who said anything about week 5

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    More likely than not it was your dbol that you felt. Thats why

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    jeeptj97 did

If u cats wanna talk about how your cycle isnt working make another post! This one is for people who are feeling it.

SuffocateX is offline Junior Member
    Yea I hear ya man. This week or maybe next monday I'm starting 1g test e/week and 50mg dbol /day. Test for at least 12, and dbol for 8. I"m ready to start feeling those insane pumps again like you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by SuffocateX
    Yea I hear ya man. This week or maybe next monday I'm starting 1g test e/week and 50mg dbol/day. Test for at least 12, and dbol for 8. I"m ready to start feeling those insane pumps again like you are talking about.
    Thats what im talking about Test is the best!

inevitable is offline Member
    im on the start of the 4th week of my cycle (look down) .. whatever muscle i hit... they are like dam near impossible to move when i leave... i love it!!! when i lift my chest or bi's... i never seen soo many veins in my life!!! i love it!!

Thread Information