Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 42
  1. #1
    Steroids101 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    784

    Ordering from PPL?

    Last time I ordered from PPL I used my bank card. Now it doesn't have that option under payment options? Does anyone know if you can still pay with a card or not?

  2. #2
    HILLBILLY's Avatar
    HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    424
    I have'nt ordered from them in a while but i'd just E-mail them an ask.

    -JJ-
    Last edited by HILLBILLY; 05-26-2004 at 12:00 PM.

  3. #3
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Why would u even wanna pay with a card?
    That's just plain stupid IMO. That's like asking your local drug dealer if he excepts a Visa.
    Stick with WU or Evo...Much safer!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Why would u even wanna pay with a card?
    That's just plain stupid IMO. That's like asking your local drug dealer if he excepts a Visa.
    Stick with WU or Evo...Much safer!
    What happened to your avatar? Is that purple thing Barney?

  5. #5
    HeAtMaN05's Avatar
    HeAtMaN05 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    108
    When you are ordering it will take you to a pay pal page......there is an option to "sign in" or on the right hand side it says "if you don't have a paypal account, you can use your credit card" that applies to you so click there....any q's PM me.....

  6. #6
    ectogainer's Avatar
    ectogainer is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    141
    i thought that PPL was in question as of recently---am i wrong or has that been resolved

  7. #7
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    yes you can still use a card

  8. #8
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Yeah but are they still having the problems they were?

  9. #9
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    They're saying that all their stuff is prohormones. Any opinions on this?

  10. #10
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    all ive had was and is anti e's, they are pretty good (nolva, and clomid), and i also ordered arimidex from them

  11. #11
    sp9's Avatar
    sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Land of milk and honey.
    Posts
    3,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    They're saying that all their stuff is prohormones. Any opinions on this?
    Tock, you been around two years, thought you would know the deal. Anyway I just got a 2nd order. It was flawless. I am using their tablatam and it is working great. Got both orders in 9 calender days or less. They are 2 for 2. I was 1 for 3 with the old LR so I am happy. Anyway it is paypal. I see no problem as the stuff is labeled as supplement ingredients, comes USPS priority, domestic. Cycleon has also sampled some of their products and they are legit. They are a high price but a good alternative. I hate liquid nolva and clomid so I buy thier supplement tabs.

  12. #12
    flabbywussy's Avatar
    flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,381
    can someone pm me on info about ppl?

  13. #13
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    Tock, you been around two years, thought you would know the deal. Anyway I just got a 2nd order. It was flawless. I am using their tablatam and it is working great. Got both orders in 9 calender days or less. They are 2 for 2. I was 1 for 3 with the old LR so I am happy. Anyway it is paypal. I see no problem as the stuff is labeled as supplement ingredients, comes USPS priority, domestic. Cycleon has also sampled some of their products and they are legit. They are a high price but a good alternative. I hate liquid nolva and clomid so I buy thier supplement tabs.


    Well, I'm inclined to think that they are selling what they say they are selling. I noticed one of their products comes in a 250mg horsepill, its namesake is typically a 5 or 10 mg pill. So I dunno what to think . . .
    If it works and it's still a prohormone, fine. I'll have to give it a try and see what happens . . .
    --Tock
    btw--Is this over the line (just asking if the stuff is as advertised or better than advertised, not for a source)? If so, Ten Thousand Texas-Sized Virginal apologies, and I'll edit the post . . .

  14. #14
    sp9's Avatar
    sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Land of milk and honey.
    Posts
    3,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Well, I'm inclined to think that they are selling what they say they are selling. I noticed one of their products comes in a 250mg horsepill, its namesake is typically a 5 or 10 mg pill. So I dunno what to think . . .
    If it works and it's still a prohormone, fine. I'll have to give it a try and see what happens . . .
    --Tock
    btw--Is this over the line (just asking if the stuff is as advertised or better than advertised, not for a source)? If so, Ten Thousand Texas-Sized Virginal apologies, and I'll edit the post . . .

    I would just recommend you PM cycleon for the 411. Not sure how cool it would be to tell the story openly. Peace.

  15. #15
    usualsuspect's Avatar
    usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    2,936
    Tock I think you spend too much time argueing in the Lounge and not enough time in the Steroid forum

  16. #16
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Tock I think you spend too much time argueing in the Lounge and not enough time in the Steroid forum


    I've been thinking that too . . . I think there's a better class of people in this forum . . .
    -Tock

  17. #17
    Steroids101 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    784
    I emailed him yeasturday and it seems to be working now, the order went through fine.

  18. #18
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,207
    just ordered with my card, work fine and Ive had good luck with PPL in the past

  19. #19
    onebadgixxer is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    85
    PPL sorted out my order, they were 150 tabs short, they sent me the remaining right away, I filed a claim with paypal..thats what got their attention, I think it was an honest mistake by them

  20. #20
    Steroids101 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    784
    I had ordered there liquaclen earlier, only took like 4 days to come in! Hope its the same with this one. Crossing my fingers....

  21. #21
    HomeBoyZ is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    142
    Anybody get PPL to ship to CANADA. And if so did you have any problems?

  22. #22
    StevePJC's Avatar
    StevePJC is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    599
    I'm 14 days waiting for an order from them. Yes I'm at an APO address but have never waited more than 10 days for something ordered. Stuff goes to California then the millitary ships it out here. Emailed two days ago and haven't heard a thing. Will wait to 21 days before filing a claim with PayPal.

  23. #23
    Yankeebstrd's Avatar
    Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    328
    I had a problem with them. They finally took care of it. But they got me fired up by not responding to my e-mails. I too got satisfaction after going to paypal.

  24. #24
    StevePJC's Avatar
    StevePJC is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    599
    See I got M1T from 1Fast400 in 5 days from the east coast. And I'm in Japan. SOmeone I thought said PPL was in Florida. If they did ship on the 13th like they said I should have had it by now.

  25. #25
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,207
    Quote Originally Posted by StevePJC
    See I got M1T from 1Fast400 in 5 days from the east coast. And I'm in Japan. SOmeone I thought said PPL was in Florida. If they did ship on the 13th like they said I should have had it by now.
    I got my last PPL from ---------------------- (lets not have this here )
    bye the way I love there liquidclen

  26. #26
    palequail's Avatar
    palequail is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The OC aka Tits and Ass!!
    Posts
    1,713
    How does his stuff compare to QV products?? Anyone know??

  27. #27
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,207
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    How does his stuff compare to QV products?? Anyone know??
    I looked everywhere for some tested products and could'nt find any.
    They seem to be up to par though.(It's not ****)QV is tough to beat though a personal favorite of mine.

  28. #28
    sp9's Avatar
    sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Land of milk and honey.
    Posts
    3,585
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    How does his stuff compare to QV products?? Anyone know??
    QV is cheaper. They are high priced but an alternative if you have no other place to go. Some good mods here say there products work well and they have tried them.

  29. #29
    dane is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    61
    I order some stuff over ten days ago and got the paypal email but my stuff is in my shopping cart and they are not responding to my emails. I will wait a couple more days until I file a complaint

  30. #30
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeebstrd
    I had a problem with them. They finally took care of it. But they got me fired up by not responding to my e-mails. I too got satisfaction after going to paypal.
    So it all got straightened out then huh? I thought it would.

  31. #31
    Hits900 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    33
    I was wondering if any1 would pm me about ppl. I think i just got scammed by my old source, i have been waiting for a month now witch used to only take 1 week and they will not responed to my emails. I hate this part of getting gear.

  32. #32
    widowmaker2's Avatar
    widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,202
    some body pm me for info on ppl...waht does it stand for?

  33. #33
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    my order said shipped 10 days ago, still havent got them slow F*cks

  34. #34
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    They PMed me to say that they are using a new payment processor and are trying to get them live in teh next day or so, paypal is holding some of their orders so that is a problem - because basically, paypal sucks - but seems they will be back up with regular credit card function in a day or so. - that is the problem - they never have scammed anyone but they do get slow once in awhile - usually due to some temp problem

  35. #35
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    Quote Originally Posted by fusion600
    some body pm me for info on ppl...waht does it stand for?


    PPL stands for all that is good in America; Mom, Apple Pie, and Baseball on Sunday afternoons. It stands for Social Progress, the preservation of Freedom and Democracy around the Globe, and for Pure and Virtuous Women, where ever they may be found. It stands for warm blankets for newborn babes on brisk autumn eves, schoolbooks for underprivileged children, Santa Claus on Christmas Eve. It stands for the Truth that sets men free, for Courage which inspires men of greatness to unparalleled heroics, and it stands for the Love which binds friends and family together through the years. But most of all, PPL stands for Innovative products of Quality which lead to 100% Customer Satisfaction.

    Yes, that, my friend, is what PPL stands for. They are company NOT to be trifled with.

    --Tock

  36. #36
    StevePJC's Avatar
    StevePJC is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    599
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    They PMed me to say that they are using a new payment processor and are trying to get them live in teh next day or so, paypal is holding some of their orders so that is a problem - because basically, paypal sucks - but seems they will be back up with regular credit card function in a day or so. - that is the problem - they never have scammed anyone but they do get slow once in awhile - usually due to some temp problem

    Now I'm wondering if that means my stuff was really shipped on the 13th. I know it took quite a while for the money to leave my PayPal account.

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    PPL stands for all that is good in America; Mom, Apple Pie, and Baseball on Sunday afternoons. It stands for Social Progress, the preservation of Freedom and Democracy around the Globe, and for Pure and Virtuous Women, where ever they may be found. It stands for warm blankets for newborn babes on brisk autumn eves, schoolbooks for underprivileged children, Santa Claus on Christmas Eve. It stands for the Truth that sets men free, for Courage which inspires men of greatness to unparalleled heroics, and it stands for the Love which binds friends and family together through the years. But most of all, PPL stands for Innovative products of Quality which lead to 100% Customer Satisfaction.

    Yes, that, my friend, is what PPL stands for. They are company NOT to be trifled with.

    --Tock

  38. #38
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    PPL stands for all that is good in America; Mom, Apple Pie, and Baseball on Sunday afternoons. It stands for Social Progress, the preservation of Freedom and Democracy around the Globe, and for Pure and Virtuous Women, where ever they may be found. It stands for warm blankets for newborn babes on brisk autumn eves, schoolbooks for underprivileged children, Santa Claus on Christmas Eve. It stands for the Truth that sets men free, for Courage which inspires men of greatness to unparalleled heroics, and it stands for the Love which binds friends and family together through the years. But most of all, PPL stands for Innovative products of Quality which lead to 100% Customer Satisfaction.

    Yes, that, my friend, is what PPL stands for. They are company NOT to be trifled with.

    --Tock
    WOW - tock, you should email tehm to get a marketing job

  39. #39
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    WOW - tock, you should email tehm to get a marketing job


    Nah, just fishing for a free sample . . .
    -Tock

  40. #40
    kronik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    PPL stands for all that is good in America; Mom, Apple Pie, and Baseball on Sunday afternoons. It stands for Social Progress, the preservation of Freedom and Democracy around the Globe, and for Pure and Virtuous Women, where ever they may be found. It stands for warm blankets for newborn babes on brisk autumn eves, schoolbooks for underprivileged children, Santa Claus on Christmas Eve. It stands for the Truth that sets men free, for Courage which inspires men of greatness to unparalleled heroics, and it stands for the Love which binds friends and family together through the years. But most of all, PPL stands for Innovative products of Quality which lead to 100% Customer Satisfaction.

    Yes, that, my friend, is what PPL stands for. They are company NOT to be trifled with.

    --Tock
    Sounds like clomid to me..hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •