• 3 Post By Cuz
  • 5 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By Smokey1987
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: Do I need ai when on tren/test/var cut cycle

Smokey1987 is offline New Member

Do I need ai when on tren/test/var cut cycle

running a cut cycle: 125mg sus EOD along with 75mg tren EOD plus 50mg var ED (sus was all I could get and ran EOD is IMO the only way to run sus because pf the propianate ester). Do I need an ai or will the tren and var do the trick and killing the estrogen? I've never had estrogenic sides on any of my previous cycle besides bloating when I ate too much salt haha on a bulk cycle (800 mg test weekly) (I was using aromasin ). I have however killed my e2 levels and that really really sucks so I would rather avoid the ai if I don't need it.

I'm 11 days in and haven't seen bloating but I doubt the e2 build up wouldn't even be bad yet this soon. Thanks for the response!

-Mike

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    If you havent had problems in the past then id say no, assuming you have run tren before its a different animal it has many estrogen like side effects although no estrogen is ever converted from tren. Ive gotten gyno on tren before knowing my e2 was in check and taking the recommendation of caber. Tren is known for is prolactin/progesterone like side effects. I think you will be ok with the var and sust imo i dont think an AI would help you unless you want to get super dried out for a comp or something

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    If you havent had problems in the past then id say no, assuming you have run tren before its a different animal it has many estrogen like side effects although no estrogen is ever converted from tren. Ive gotten gyno on tren before knowing my e2 was in check and taking the recommendation of caber. Tren is known for is prolactin/progesterone like side effects. I think you will be ok with the var and sust imo i dont think an AI would help you unless you want to get super dried out for a comp or something

Agreed.

If anything I’d add Mast prop to this stack as opposed to an AI

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Agreed.

Very good point i failed to mention mast p is stongly advised to run with this cycle
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Smokey1987 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Agreed.

Very good point i failed to mention mast p is stongly advised to run with this cycle
    Thank you guys that is exactly the info I needed. I will go ahead and order the masteron and keep an eye out for prolactin gyno sides (as well as estrogen sides).
    BTW I had to lower my tren dose to 50mg. It finally hit 2 days ago and I was so irritable and honestly angry. Being at 50mg for the past 3 days had leveled me back out. May try and go back to 75 in a couple weeks. Expecting my strength to explode coming next week. It is WILD how quickly tren is sculpting out a new physique. Exactly 14 days in and I look quite noticeably better that I did already. To me this steroid is what cycling is all about when it comes to that perfect physique.
    Chark and Cuz like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey1987 View Post
    Thank you guys that is exactly the info I needed. I will go ahead and order the masteron and keep an eye out for prolactin gyno sides (as well as estrogen sides).
    BTW I had to lower my tren dose to 50mg. It finally hit 2 days ago and I was so irritable and honestly angry. Being at 50mg for the past 3 days had leveled me back out. May try and go back to 75 in a couple weeks. Expecting my strength to explode coming next week. It is WILD how quickly tren is sculpting out a new physique. Exactly 14 days in and I look quite noticeably better that I did already. To me this steroid is what cycling is all about when it comes to that perfect physique.
    Thats tren for you sounds alot like my experience as well. Ive never went about 300mg and i had to drop the dose. Just be careful with it. As far as sculpting goes , yes u will see changes daily on it if diet and training are in sync, thats why so many cut with it for a comp
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thread Information