Italian..... All I can say is WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP
    hey now im Italian........

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    **** there are a lot of people on this thread

steroids overated(not working?)=you don't know what the **** you were doing

SuffocateX is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjayg
    hey now im Italian........

Alright, sorry Italian guys. I have a very good friend that I work out with that is Italian and I call him wop alll the time. I know I dont know any of you personally, but I meant nothing by it.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    just look at what this thread did for us...brought us all together

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuffocateX
    Alright, sorry Italian guys. I have a very good friend that I work out with that is Italian and I call him wop alll the time. I know I dont know any of you personally, but I meant nothing by it.
    Don't worry, just people giving ****.

What I do have a problem with are all these thread that says: "Do I have enough gear to shoot..., and can i stick a drol in my ass and will it have the same absorbtion rate just like my last roll."

READ, READ, READ

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Hey bros I'm tired of bashing this idiot lets get back to the work at hand...learning and helping others.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bjayg
    you really had done something wrong if you didnt get results. my workouts are twice as intense with gear and i have got great keepable gains. i guarentee u couldnt go rep for rep, weight for weight, minute for minute, like i do when im on gear. its like putting on a show when im in the gym....by the way can you post a pic? sounds like your doing good without gear, lets get a look see.

bro - i know ppl have said it before... but i'll say it again..... your a big mother f*cker...... your the size im gunning for

Currently 6'1 - 212lbs
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

holla is offline New Member
    ummm my first cycle kicks ass, i am in the middle of my 4th of my 10 week cycle and i am up 12.5 lbs now, i am excited that i am gaining so fast, considerign the ****ty circumstances that i went through
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=102099

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuffocateX
    Italian..... All I can say is WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP
    i think the mods should remove this it's just a tad bit too racist for me. i think the only reason he is gaining is because "the precious steroids " are still in his system!

-The_Bouncer- is offline Junior Member
    Everyones body reacts different to AS bro, what doses were you taking?

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Everyone is different. I used to be a huge avid cycler back in my day. Now I don't juice because I get sick as hell, feel like ****, and get allergic reactions. The stuff went from gold to **** for me. I used to be Mr. Juice, now I'm Mr. natural. Everyone reacts differently. I have no hard feelings against juice, a matter of fact, if I didn't react the way I have been my past two cycles I would still be juicing myself. I guess it was God's way of telling me time to take it easy.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    no reason to be racist here, keep your hatred to yourself

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    no reason to be racist here, keep your hatred to yourself
    a little extreme here? he apologized and said he meant nothing by it - he explained himself...... he was busting chops - like everyone else on this board does..... cut the guy some slack bro.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Im part irish and I think it was funny Bro you need to look and see if you got raped by your source, your training was sub par, your diet may not have been as goos as you thought. But if you don like steroids please dont do them, really its cool not to. Look and see how your trying to change your life are you really using all the tools at your disposal, I think not your on an as board bashing steroids. Use this board to learn we will all help you

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    I respect your opinion about roids Italianflex boy!! Its cool but dont feel sorry for someone who uses juice. That just shows your ignorance to AAS and how they really work. If what u gained was not enough on juice then dont use em anymore. I mean i wouldnt but dont hate a massive dude cuz hes huge and your not. And dont think that because someone is huge its from juice. I have taken my training to another level and if u r gonna compete in a higher level like the NPC well creatine aint gonna cut it!

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Italianflex is a genitic freak of nature his body rejects synthetic testostorne and uses its own to grow because its so much better, his genetics far succeed that of ronnie colemans and in the near future without anabolics he will out grow coleman naturally and become the next Mr. O

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    there's always that "one person"....

ItalianFlex is offline Junior Member
    hahaha see i knew some1 would have something to say I was downing the only thing in their life that gave them hope...i was simply saying I do better without them and to me im happy to know im goin to live longer then u....i wasent gonna say anything but ur memember pics r a fukin joke half of u look like little bitches and get complements bc u use the same ****....the other half look fat as hell hmmmmmm well i guess my qv **** that i thought i mentioned was def real just isent for me....Dont get all bent out of shape boys and make sure u keep an eye of ur health good luck

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    YEa bro im with you to steroids dont work. Createin is the way to go.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by custom fit
    Yeah dude, seriously.

Get some good, reputable co. and you will retract your statement, guarenteed. Hey I'll even send you some home brew tren ...FOR RESEARCH PURPOSE ONLY.
    **** i hate gear it doesnt work for me. now will u send me some of that homebrew?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianFlex
    hahaha see i knew some1 would have something to say I was downing the only thing in their life that gave them hope...i was simply saying I do better without them and to me im happy to know im goin to live longer then u....i wasent gonna say anything but ur memember pics r a fukin joke half of u look like little bitches and get complements bc u use the same ****....the other half look fat as hell hmmmmmm well i guess my qv **** that i thought i mentioned was def real just isent for me....Dont get all bent out of shape boys and make sure u keep an eye of ur health good luck
    You got it dude. You're superman and we're just jealous. Now you can leave. This isn't a suck your own d*ck forum.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    im happy to know im goin to live longer then u...

you go live longer, I'll go live bigger

As crazy as i might sound i feel steroids r wayyy overated. I took test for 10 weeks and gained 5 lbs yay!....during the time i felt very sick and unhealthy due to the test flu causing my workouts to b half ass if i even felt well enough to go in...my blood pressure went thro the roof very healthy if u ask me....Now that im off i feel like a million bucs i have gained 15 solid KEEPABLE lbs that come hand in hand with everyone in the gym notices how much diff i look...Most people think i juice now that im off....I just kinda laugh a little bc if they only knew how much better u can feel and look without them they wouldent ask me such silly questions. For anyone that is wondering if what ur doing is worth it my answer to u is deff not save ur money and health and hit the gym harder. Just thought i would let everyone kno my results good luck growing guys and i hope u acually keep a lb or two when u come off...
    You may lack the genetics to deem roids effective enough for you.

Secondly having an elevated testosterone level is a sign of good health as long as you keep your blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels in check. So I guess you must be wrong here also. I see steroids as health enhancers.
    Last edited by Toenail Juice Z; 05-27-2004 at 06:16 AM.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to to stop trying to sound like Mr.Bada$$ and face it, you've been OWNED on your own thread. Half of us look like bitches?? thats pretty good, but I bet you wouldnt be saying anything like that if these people were standing right in front of you. Grow up man.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    You need good diet, training, rest to get good results from roids.
    You need couple solid years of training before roids.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    There is NO way in HELL creatine gets U bigger than TEST. It's IMPOSSIBLE. I will challenge anyone who thinks differently. Your gear was bunked. When I'm on TEST, I feel like a million $$$. I can't even begin to tell you how it makes me feel. I'm sorry for you bad experience and If you don't want to take them anymore, thats your decision. And I hate to tell you, but if your responsible with Steroids and do it correctly, you can live a long life. So, before you begin making statements like that, please DO SOME RESEARCH!

promiscio is offline Member
    I think he simply had bunk juice...

i personally think that he is lying about the gains made while off gear!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    Has to be. Hell, if we all could gain 15+ pounds off of CREATINE, we wouldn't need AS

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

oh stop, please... no more... you're hurting my feelings you big bully!

what are you, like 6?! later loser...

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    I think hes lying about even taking gear, b/c no 12 year old even knows about gear.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Why would we live shorter lives when we know about proper nutrition, and how to get rid of any sides? Good luck to you too man, sorry to hear the roids didn't work.

i guess that means arnold, franco, lou, and all the other great bb'ers might as well stop what they are doing since they are already have a foot in the grave!

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    Hey italian boy U forgot to say that u were a girl when u registered. Wrong forum!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmmmmm well i guess my qv **** that i thought i mentioned was def real just isent for me....
    Did you guys notice he mentioned it was def real. What were we thinking. Can I send you some stuff I just got so you can check it out and tell me your professional opinion on wether I got fakes or not. You obviously have TONS of experience with seeing this stuff ... and using. Please help a brother out!

ItalianFlex is offline Junior Member
    i got owned by who????......the only person on this page thats big is bjay prob bc hes italian....trust me i would say it to ur face bc u juice that makes u a fighter??? LMFAO and this is coming from a " member" some1 that knos everything about juice....u crack me up....and yes i am perfect i kno my genetics r perfect keep pumping in those drugs sweety maybe ull get big and like i said maybe u might acually keep a little bit

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Flexman, I envy you. You are amazing and i wish i was you. Are you sure you are not god? No you cant be, even god isnt as great as you are. I love you. Marry me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information