Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    of course roids don't work if you use an enema for administering!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    seriously bro.... you've got that "RYMOI" Run Your Mouth On the Internet disease..... What are your stats..... im 6'1 - 212 - and ready to throw the gloves down whenever u want...... i live in jersey come get me. Once your beat to a pulp i'll take a pic that says "Owned" and post it all over here.....

It's no use arguing with you.... gear isn't my life..... i did 2 ****ty cycles and gained nothing from them. Everything has been all natural.....

talk big all you want..... theres always someone out there who can kick your ass..... and in many cases - there are many peopke.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianFlex
    i got owned by who????......the only person on this page thats big is bjay prob bc hes italian....trust me i would say it to ur face bc u juice that makes u a fighter??? LMFAO and this is coming from a " member" some1 that knos everything about juice....u crack me up....and yes i am perfect i kno my genetics r perfect keep pumping in those drugs sweety maybe ull get big and like i said maybe u might acually keep a little bit
    WAIT AMINUTE GUYS! I JUST FIGURED OUT WHO WE'RE TALKING TO HERE!!!

ROCKY BALBOA!!!!

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    As crazy as i might sound i feel steroids r wayyy overated. I took test for 10 weeks and gained 5 lbs yay!....during the time i felt very sick and unhealthy due to the test flu causing my workouts to b half ass if i even felt well enough to go in...my blood pressure went thro the roof very healthy if u ask me....Now that im off i feel like a million bucs i have gained 15 solid KEEPABLE lbs that come hand in hand with everyone in the gym notices how much diff i look...Most people think i juice now that im off....I just kinda laugh a little bc if they only knew how much better u can feel and look without them they wouldent ask me such silly questions. For anyone that is wondering if what ur doing is worth it my answer to u is deff not save ur money and health and hit the gym harder. Just thought i would let everyone kno my results good luck growing guys and i hope u acually keep a lb or two when u come off...
    Dude must be doing something wrong 10wks 5lbs, This morning was my 7th day and i'm up 4 1/2

flabbywussy -My eyes i'm blinded from that avatar
    What happen to the old one.

ItalianFlex is offline Junior Member
    to b honest hazard i got more respect for u then most of these pussies u acually admit u do better without juice this all turned into a huge thing all i was saying is i personaly do better without it and i got all these smart ass remarks about me having good genes.....i should have known bc i talked bad about their baby...im in jersey too im not gonna meet up with u and fight u thats the corniest thing iv ever heard.....

Quote Originally Posted by gixxer
    flabbywussy -My eyes i'm blinded from that avatar
    What happen to the old one.
    I CHANGED IT BECAUSE SOMEONE SAID THE GIRL IN THE OTHER HAD NO BUTT

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Well there are no doubts this girl deff. does

She needs a case of Lipostabil injects for that crack.

Nwmembr19 is offline New Member
    You couldn't even gain 15 solid lbs on nothing unless you are a novice and therefore should not be juicing in the first place. You probably have no knowledge of anything, and thought you were going to get big so you could beat up the guy that raped you. But it didn't work because you thought you could get big by doing 3 sets a day once a week. Most of us lift for a few years before we juice, so we actually have an idea of what we are doing. That is why before i juiced i was 6'3 225 and after my cycle i was 6'3 255. Frankly i don't believe you anyways you sound like a little b**** that got your ass beat, and thought you would make yourself feel better by talking **** to guys that can whip your ass without them being able to do it, but the guy who lives close enough to you to do something issued a challenge and you pussed out showing what you are(a p****). I feel sorry for you. Most of us have drive and determination to do something with our lives.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    ahhhh, I love reading these threads

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    i got owned by who????......the only person on this page thats big is bjay prob bc hes italian....trust me i would say it to ur face bc u juice that makes u a fighter??? LMFAO and this is coming from a " member" some1 that knos everything about juice....u crack me up....and yes i am perfect i kno my genetics r perfect keep pumping in those drugs sweety maybe ull get big and like i said maybe u might acually keep a little bit
    .... well someone sure knows how to make friends

shorty2big is offline Member
    I think I'll have to stick with the high powered supps. It's worked for me(along with extrememly hard training/diet). Sounds like you had a bad experience, to each his own.
    S2B

djboots is offline Associate Member
    I'm growing like a weed. sorry to hear you did not

got fina? is offline Member
    I dont know. Something is wrong with this picture..

My first cycel was 100mg/week of Sterris enenthate (dont think companies around anymore). Anyways went from 162lbs to 205lbs in 2 10weeks.
    I think everybody is different and will get diferent results but from what ur describing u have to be doing something wrong.

So i would take a look at my workout, quility of juice, DIET and not blame steroids ...

Aku
    Aku is offline Junior Member
    Let me add my 2cents...first off I believe ItalianFlex, you did not reach your genetic potential yet....and did not need to use AAS. Obviously It had something in it...it caused you to have the "testflu" but, I strongly believe it is not possible to not gain from AAS....look at the Aids patients...they grow without working out....now, I believe you are just here to bash the members or...you had a bunk gear, and your mind played tricks on you.....but, just be happy that your gear had nothing "BAD" in it... and finally, take it out on the person who sold it to you...not the members who help educate those in need....

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Man, AS is like anything else. Just because it doesn't go as expected the first (or any other) time doesn't mean you should totally write it off.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    ROTFALMFAOOOOOOOO A few things for you to think about:
    First: Who said that Im a fighter? B/c Im not.
    Second: What brings you to the conclusions that I juice? I havent been on in months.
    Third: Who told you you were perfect? B/c your not
    Fourth: Im beginning to think you play for the other team b/c you just called me sweety.
    and Fifth: Your english is horrible.

I think Craig Titus said it best in a interview i read......" Son, You can't be more than a 12 year old little boy, still wet behind the ears, sitting in front of the computer all day with your mother yelling at you to clean up your room. Get a life man."

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    As crazy as i might sound i feel steroids r wayyy overated. I took test for 10 weeks and gained 5 lbs yay!....during the time i felt very sick and unhealthy due to the test flu causing my workouts to b half ass if i even felt well enough to go in...my blood pressure went thro the roof very healthy if u ask me....Now that im off i feel like a million bucs i have gained 15 solid KEEPABLE lbs that come hand in hand with everyone in the gym notices how much diff i look...Most people think i juice now that im off....I just kinda laugh a little bc if they only knew how much better u can feel and look without them they wouldent ask me such silly questions. For anyone that is wondering if what ur doing is worth it my answer to u is deff not save ur money and health and hit the gym harder. Just thought i would let everyone kno my results good luck growing guys and i hope u acually keep a lb or two when u come off...
    I TOTALLY AGREE STERIODS SUCK....I ONLY GAINED 30LBS ON MY LAST CYCLE, AND COULD ONLY KEEP 25LBS OF IT... ....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information