1-14 Arimidex .25mg ED
    1-14 Nolva 10mg ED

PCT
    15-18 Nolve 20mg
    15-18 Arimidex .25mg
    Clomid
    300mg day 1 / 100mg days 2 through 11 / 50mg days 12 throguh 21
    my question is that I wan to make it ONLY A 12 WEEK CYCLE
    how would i arrange it differently to do this? also i heard u need EQ for a while so can i still do only a 12 weeke cycle

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Leave your cycle as is bro....it's a very nice,well thought out cycle.The 1 extra week will help your pct timing and give the EQ enough time to do it's thing.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    looks good to go... the only thing i would think is why not do a test only the first go around? at least then you will know how you respond to it... as it is now if sides arise you won;t be sure if its the test or EQ... ( i think you will be fine with how it is though just something to think about)

rjf190 is offline Associate Member
    yea i have done a lot of reasearch and i have decided to go with EQ as well
    my body adapts well to foreign substances (i know AAS are differnt) however, i think to me it is worth the risk
    i am a greedy bastard and i want gains fast!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ is best when run 12-15 weeks, if you want a shorter cycle, just run test, how many cycles have you run?

rjf190 is offline Associate Member
    this will be my first, perhaps i should i run test only

Quote Originally Posted by rjf190
    this will be my first, perhaps i should i run test only
    Eq is very mild bro..you'd be better off running this than Deca or dbol for a first.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    my second and third cycle i ran test e only an i got good results, my first i used serostim with test e, my next i willrun the test e with EQ, start only with test, then you will see how your body reacts, with EQ, it is mild and you have to stay on for 12-15 weeks, if you want a longer cycle run EQ, if not, do A 10 week test e and run 400-500 mgs a week for 10 weeks, try this, it worked for me
    1-10 test e 400 mgs ew
    1-10 nolva 10 mgs ed
    12-15 nolva 20 mgs ed
    12-15 clomid 300/100/50
    trib 4 g ed

fijian is offline New Member
    I am trying product called Anatest. It is testosterone propionate . I am stacking it with stanazol orals. I know what to do with the winnie which I have used in the past but I am doing the test for the first time. I want to do an 8 week cycle. Could someone please help me out with my intake levels from week 1 to week 8.

kusanagi is offline Junior Member
    Using Nova every day all the cycle ?

nova reduce some gains... (reduce the igf-1 levels)

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fijian
    I am trying product called Anatest. It is testosterone propionate. I am stacking it with stanazol orals. I know what to do with the winnie which I have used in the past but I am doing the test for the first time. I want to do an 8 week cycle. Could someone please help me out with my intake levels from week 1 to week 8.
    start your own thread bro no need to hijack a fellow members..... also do some research... the answers you want are easily found by searching...

i see nothing wrong with eq and test for the first cycle i did a 10 weeker with both of them and put on 30 pounds and kept 25.

Quote Originally Posted by kusanagi
    Using Nova every day all the cycle ?

nova reduce some gains... (reduce the igf-1 levels)
    Show me 1 study were 10 mgs Ed will reduce IGF levels significantly.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    perfect first cycle

kusanagi is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Show me 1 study were 10 mgs Ed will reduce IGF levels significantly.
    Sorry Da bull, its a question...

i based this question in some pubmed abstracts about tamoxifen and IGF-1 levels...

Effect of tamoxifen on lipoprotein(a) and insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) in healthy women.

Decensi A, Robertson C, Ballardini B, Paggi D, Guerrieri-Gonzaga A, Bonanni B, Manetti L, Johansson H, Barreca A, Bettega D, Costa A.

FIRC Chemoprevention Unit, European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy. [email protected]

Studies in breast cancer patients have shown that tamoxifen decreases circulating levels of lipoprotein(a) (Lp(a)), an independent risk factor for premature coronary heart disease, and insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I), a promising surrogate biomarker for breast cancer. Since a common hormone regulatory pathway has been suggested for both biomarkers, we measured Lp(a) levels for 6 months in 68 healthy women participating in a chemoprevention trial of tamoxifen and correlated its changes with IGF-I. After 1 month, mean Lp(a) levels decreased by 23% with tamoxifen and increased by 6% with placebo (P = 0.033). No further change was observed after 2 and 6 months. Women with abnormal values at baseline (i.e. > 30 mg/dl) showed the highest reduction. The mean levels of IGF-I decreased by 23.5% with tamoxifen and remained stable with placebo, but the changes induced by tamoxifen in Lp(a) and IGF-I levels were uncorrelated. Our results support the observation that tamoxifen may be a suitable preventive option for women with multiple disease risk factors.

And another :

Effects of tamoxifen on insulin-like growth factors, IGF binding proteins and IGFBP-3 proteolysis in breast cancer patients.

Gronbaek H, Tanos V, Meirow D, Peretz T, Raz I, Flyvbjerg A.

Institute of Experimental Clinical Research, Aarhus Kommunehospital, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus C, Denmark. [email protected]

BACKGROUND: Recently an association between increased serum insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) levels and the development of breast cancer was demonstrated. Tamoxifen used in the postoperative treatment of breast cancer patients may exert significant effects on the IGF-I system. MATERIALS AND METHODS: To examine the effect of Tamoxifen treatment (20 mg/day) on changes in the IGF-I axis in 11 breast cancer patients before and after 4 months of Tamoxifen treatment and compared to 8 healthy subjects. IGF-I, IGF-II, IGFBP-1, IGFBP-2, IGFBP-3 and IGFBP-6 were examined by specific assays. IGFBPs were examined by Western ligand blotting and IGFBP-3 proteolytic activity by specific protease assay. RESULTS: Serum IGF-I was decreased before (63%) and increased during Tamoxifen treatment (60%). Total IGFBP-3 levels measured by IRMA were unchanged, however, intact IGFBP-3 measured by WLB was decreased (58%) before and increased (67%) during Tamoxifen treatment. IGFBP-3 proteolysis was increased before and reduced during treatment. IGFBP-4 and IGFBP-6 were decreased before and increased during Tamoxifen treatment. CONCLUSION: Significant changes in the IGF system were demonstrated before and during Tamoxifen treatment and may in part be involved in the effects of Tamoxifen treatment in breast cancer patients.
    Last edited by kusanagi; 05-27-2004 at 12:39 AM.

Thread Information