Noob2Juice is offline New Member

Does Deca alone cause hair loss?

I was just curious if Deca 300 once a week for a 10 week cycle would cause any kind of hair loss at all? I have never done a cycle and would like to do one soon. I have a full head of hair and no signs of MPB running in my family. Also, I have read that Deca alone shuts you down hard, but would the amount that I'm planning on doing have that effect on me? I realize everyone reacts differently to everything but I just wanted to know what seems to be the range for these problems to occur. I'd appreciate any answers from anyone. Thanks.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Deca alone is very mild on the hairline. Taking finasteride(propecia) on a deca only cycle will increase the likelyhood of hairloss though.

It's generally not recommended to run deca without test due to libido problems. Also, as you mentioned, recovery with deca seems to be much harder than with other compounds.

garygill is offline Junior Member
    deca alone!!HAVE FUN PLEASING UR WIFE/GIRLFRIEND..ULL NEVER GET UR SOLDIER UP AGAIN!hahahahaha..DECA DICK!

Noob2Juice is offline New Member
    Ok so I shouldn't have to much to worry about then with the Deca , but what if I add test into the mix, any hairloss problems there? Also, would I need an anti-e at the end of the cycle? Based on what I've researched it seems it would be wise. I just need a good layout of how I should cycle all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by garygill
    deca alone!!HAVE FUN PLEASING UR WIFE/GIRLFRIEND..ULL NEVER GET UR SOLDIER UP AGAIN!hahahahaha..DECA DICK!
    This comment is just a load of bull****. Deca dick happens in 1 out of every 10 users and never happened to me and i've used it in 3 cycles, as well as by itself. Your sex drive should increase 5 fold with deca.

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Deca alone is very mild on the hairline. Taking finasteride(propecia) on a deca only cycle will increase the likelyhood of hairloss though.

It's generally not recommended to run deca without test due to libido problems. Also, as you mentioned, recovery with deca seems to be much harder than with other compounds.
    "Taking finasteride(propecia) on a deca only cycle will increase the likelyhood of hairloss though."

Can you support this comment please?

Quote Originally Posted by temperoath
    "Taking finasteride(propecia) on a deca only cycle will increase the likelyhood of hairloss though."

Can you support this comment please?
    nandrolone is more androgenic than DHN. Finasteride will prevent the conversion of nandrolone to DHN, thus favoring a more androgenic compound. The more androgenic, the greater the effects on follicle-associated ARs.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Noob2Juice: If you're looking to do your first cycle, I would suggest doing Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate at 400-500mg/week. Nolva on hand, and Clomid for post cycle. Leave the deca stack down the road for your 2nd cycle.

As for hairloss, if you are not prone to mpb, then you shouldn't have any problems.

DCL
    DCL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    This comment is just a load of bull****. Deca dick happens in 1 out of every 10 users and never happened to me and i've used it in 3 cycles, as well as by itself. Your sex drive should increase 5 fold with deca.

I agree 100% bro, but all AS have different effects on different bodies

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    nandrolone is more androgenic than DHN. Finasteride will prevent the conversion of nandrolone to DHN, thus favoring a more androgenic compound. The more androgenic, the greater the effects on follicle-associated ARs.
    Thanks, I wasn't aware that Finasteride inhibited DHN Conversion. What if you were taking a test with the deca ?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by temperoath
    Thanks, I wasn't aware that Finasteride inhibited DHN Conversion. What if you were taking a test with the deca?
    Then you're probably better off using finasteride anyway. Most people would rather have straight nandrolone hitting their folicles than DHT.

Thread Information