Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member

HCG vs Clomid for PCT

I just started my cycle, now i have my nolva, i got a lot for almost nothing....and i was gonna get clomid, but my "friend" was tellin me that he might not be able to get me clomid, but he will get HCG ....he said its better but of course he is gonna say that, he is the supplier...so what do u guys thing, is HCG good for a PCT plan..thanks bros

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    hcg will not work for pct, you need clomid, get it from a research site.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    HCG can be used during a cycle to keep your nuts in check, but you need clomid for pct.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    you only need hcg for long cycles

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    you only need hcg for long cycles
    What? Please explain in more detail. Do you mean you don't need clomid for long cylces, since that was the original question.? Especially in light of your comments here: http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=102326

I use clomid and Nolva, usually keep using nolva a couple weeks past clomid therapy.
    Last edited by scottp999; 05-28-2004 at 03:22 PM.

TRE
    HCG is an instant jumpstart to your balls to get them back too normal size, However you need clomid to bring your hpta back to normal after a cycle.

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    what would be a good research site to buy clomid off of...pm me if you want to speak personally

TRE
    Ill shoot you a pm

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    HCG is an instant jumpstart to your balls to get them back too normal size, However you need clomid to bring your hpta back to normal after a cycle.
    Agreed.... need clomid. I don't ever use hcg . I use trib to keep the nutties in check...

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    What? Please explain in more detail. Do you mean you don't need clomid for long cylces, since that was the original question.? Especially in light of your comments here: http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=102326

I use clomid and Nolva, usually keep using nolva a couple weeks past clomid therapy.
    same with me i use nolva and clomid and run nolva 2 weeks longer than clomid,i was at work and didnt finish what i had to say

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Nolva's better then clomid

JohnnyB

Hormonal effects of an antiestrogen, tamoxifen, in normal and oligospermic men.

Vermeulen A, Comhaire F.

The administration of tamoxifen , 20 mg/day for 10 days, to normal males produced a moderate increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), testosterone , and estradiol levels, comparable to the effect of 150 mg of clomiphene citrate (Clomid). However, whereas Clomid produced a decrease in the LH response to LH-releasing hormone (LHRH), no such effect was seen after the administration of tamoxifen. In fact, prolonged treatment (6 weeks) with tamoxifen significantly increased the LH response to LHRL. Treatment of patients with "idiopathic" oligospermia for 6 to 9 months resulted in a significant increase in gonadotropin, testosterone, and estradiol levels. A significant increase in sperm density was observed only in subjects with oligospermia below 20 X 10(6)/ml and normal basal FSH levels. When basal FSH levels were increased or oligospermia was moderate (greater than 20 X 10(6)/ml); no effect on sperm density was seen. As sperm density increased, FSH levels decreased, suggesting an inhibin effect. Sperm motility was not improved by tamoxifen treatment. In five boys with delayed puberty, tamoxifen treatment appeared to activate the pituitary-gonadal axis and pubertal development.

JohnnyB

Clomid doesn't block estrogen as well either that's why your emotions get like a 13 year old on her period

JohnnyB

Thread Information