Yoyomanben is offline New Member

Serious Question

Please if you don't honestly know from experience don't make something up.
    How many days after an injection should I start to worry about or seek medical attention for a sore knot on my glute where the injection site is. It is not an infection.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    you shouldn't seek medical attention at all....you should just suck it up and stop bein a pu$$y!

Is it your first shot?

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    i usually get a pretty good knot after i inject TEST E in my glutes. I wouldnt be concerned till after about a week. It it gets red and hot i would consult a dr, other then that it's normal bro. suck it up.

Thanks for the well informative post J*U*iced. That cleared everything up for me. Ok, sarcasm off. This has nothing to do with my pain tolerance. It's a plain and simple question.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    i usually get a pretty good knot after i inject TEST E in my glutes. I wouldnt be concerned till after about a week. It it gets red and hot i would consult a dr, other then that it's normal bro. suck it up.
    Yoyomanben, Cajun said he gets this when using test e...which is what you're using so it cant be too bad

It's my 2nd injection PM. 1st one was gone in 2 days. This one seems to want to hang around.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    on a side not....its not the Test that is causing the swelling, its the high BA content contained in the suspension. I find that utilzing one needle to draw with and hte ohter to shoot with helps alot also. BTW im glad you went with a Basic TEST ONLY cycle on your first one, too many newbies try and run exotic cycles as their first...good move bro.

I figured it was the BA making it sore. I just wanted to know ahead of time so I would be prepared if something bad was to come along and it didnt go away. I have to admit yesterday I was really limping around. Today I can almost walk normal.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    it also might be that you wiggled the pin a little while you were shooting. i know that any injection soreness i get these days is from a bad shot on my part. which doesnt happen often,

also, what brand are you using? some labs use more BA than others...

Yeah, I did my research Cajun. It's funny but scary and pathetic of how many people out there are doing stupid things.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    you shouldn't seek medical attention at all....you should just suck it up and stop bein a pu$$y!

If I ever post a medical concern or question just keep the idiocity to yourself.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    If I ever post a medical concern or question just keep the idiocity to yourself.

juiced was being serious i think. a knot is nothing to worry about, it happens often. as long as its not swollen and red... hot to the touch, then you've got no worries.

falker is offline Associate Member
    Both of my glutes have knots, they recide just in time for the next injection.

patman is offline New Member
    Just my .02 here but in my experience with this issue, I found that rubbing the injection site very hard for 20-30 seconds(and yes it hurts) immediately after injection reduced the size of the swelling significantly. Ice also helps too.

I've also been told (but never tried it) that if you fill your syringe, swap needles or whatever, then before you inject place the entire thing in hot (not boiling) water for about 10 seconds that will help as well...for me this always sounded a bit hokey and also lots of trouble but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Good Luck
    -P

Thread Information