Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tahq is offline Junior Member
    I'm of thought of 'Don't tell anyone you do anything illegal!'. Telling people that you are doing something illegal is just not a good idea and increases the possibilty of getting your 'arse' busted.

All may be well and good today with _______ (Fill in blank: buddies, girl, wife,...), but if things go south you now have a concern. Break it off with resentful girlfriend, could be trouble...wife wants a divorce, bye bye child custody, buddies get 'popped', hmmm plea bargin. It is always best to keep your 'hobbies' to yourself and avoid any additional risk to your well being.

Think creative and find a secure spot for your stash...maybe do a little wood working or modify an existing fixture. Just make sure its out of her normal pathway and in a place you can retrive it privately (Night stand next to the bed you both sleep in, not a good idea.) and get you lazy butt out of bed early, while she is sleeping, and have at it.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Dude if you have a good relationship just tell her. Eventually you will get careless with a pin or syringe wrapper and she'll find out. I finally told the wife and now she gives me all my glute injections.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper320
    In a couple of months im going to be moving in with my girlfriend.I need a couple of good ideas on where to hide my gear. What are some of your guys hiding spots.

screw hiding it... when she finds out how horny you get on test, she'll be running to get your gear so she can do your injects for you...

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    lock box ... tell her thats where you keep your gun and you dont want anyone tuching it .... or it might go off

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Put it inside one of you speaker boxes or take the cover off of your vcr and put it in there. Put it in a baggy in one of your protein jars. Buy one of those fake canisters that looks like Fix a flat with the screw off bottom. Put it in the water heater closet. Put it in one of your work boots. Tell her it is pro hormones and it is legal and safe. Put it in the attic. Put it _____ I give up. If you are not smart enough to find a place then you are gonna get caught regardless. Just tell her to give you your injections. They like that sorta thing.

sniper320 is offline Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Put it inside one of you speaker boxes or take the cover off of your vcr and put it in there. Put it in a baggy in one of your protein jars. Buy one of those fake canisters that looks like Fix a flat with the screw off bottom. Put it in the water heater closet. Put it in one of your work boots. Tell her it is pro hormones and it is legal and safe. Put it in the attic. Put it _____ I give up. If you are not smart enough to find a place then you are gonna get caught regardless. Just tell her to give you your injections. They like that sorta thing.
    Dont be a jerk. Im not an idiot looking for an answer, i just wanted to hear other peoples ideas, its not like im going to hide it behind a plant or somthing. And trust me, she does not "like that sorta thing"

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper320
    Dont be a jerk. Im not an idiot looking for an answer, i just wanted to hear other peoples ideas, its not like im going to hide it behind a plant or somthing. And trust me, she does not "like that sorta thing"

Dude. How is me giving you like 15 possible answers being a jerk?? If I was being a jerk, I wouldnt have suggested anything to you. I think I gave you some good answers. The vcr is the best especially if you have a dvd player.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information