BUILT TO HURT is offline New Member

Prop Winny Cycle

I bought 10cc's of 100 mg. prop. 20 cc's of 100 mg. winny and 60 tabs of 10 mg nolvadex . I could not find a cycle with these exactly in it but was thinking of going 100 mg of prop a week for 10 wks and 50 mgs eod of winny beginning at week two for 7 weeks adn then pct which i havent researched aloton yet any tips would be greatly appreciated.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    well its too bad you bought your gear prior to researching. propinate needs to be injected atleast EOD, i highly recommend the educational forum

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BUILT TO HURT
    I bought 10cc's of 100 mg. prop. 20 cc's of 100 mg. winny and 60 tabs of 10 mg nolvadex. I could not find a cycle with these exactly in it but was thinking of going 100 mg of prop a week for 10 wks and 50 mgs eod of winny beginning at week two for 7 weeks adn then pct which i havent researched aloton yet any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah Bro you got some research ahead of you! Prop should be anywhere from 350mg - 700mg a week!! Not a 100 a week!! YOu need more Prop! Way More! GL!!

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BUILT TO HURT
    I bought 10cc's of 100 mg. prop. 20 cc's of 100 mg. winny and 60 tabs of 10 mg nolvadex. I could not find a cycle with these exactly in it but was thinking of going 100 mg of prop a week for 10 wks and 50 mgs eod of winny beginning at week two for 7 weeks adn then pct which i havent researched aloton yet any tips would be greatly appreciated.
    Not enough prop bro..

kronik is offline Senior Member
    For beginners prop should be run between 50-75mg ED and winny 50mg ED. Try to getr your hands on on a couple of bottles of test cyp or e. It will cut injections more than half.

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    edit
    Last edited by Bigbowboski; 10-18-2006 at 10:26 PM.

Thread Information