Thumbs down Clen Side Effect Kicked In Bigtime! ! !

K I WILL NO LONGER TAKE CLEN BEFORE LIFTING EITHER!!!. Shiet, IE: Tonight I was on bench hittin my first set Boomin', after 6 reps my amazing rythem came to a HALT! It felt like someone just pulled the plug, I HAD NO STRENGTH. So I thought this was mental, hell no, 2nd set,3rd,4th. Incline 1st,2nd,3rd. etc. It seemed that after 6 reps on EVERY exercise I was failing with no strength at all. IMO Clen sucks before a workout!!Is there any benefit to this side?

See my clen diary for more info

-Rick

palumbo is offline Member
    should give it at least 3 to 4 hours before yoru workout messes seriously with ur breathing just my 2 c

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i take my clen 30 min before a workout with no probs.

must be you then bro, cuz my strength was all foobard. first set of the night for motivation, my buddy was all "Right on bro, Cmon blast up 7..... What the f#$% are you doing"? lol I was asking myself the same question, its weird, very weird

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    thats odd i like being on clen while lifting, never had any breathing probs.

Appie is offline New Member
    I've got the same sort off problem during workouts while im on clen . I can do no more than 5 reps, weight doesnt matter.
    So now a days when im on clen i just go for a weight that i can do max 5 reps.
    And i take all my clen in the morning, excerise is in the evening.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    it shouldnt make a difference since the half life is 35 hrs,so even if you take it 8 hrs before you lift it's still running rampant in your body.sounds like it's something else.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Appie
    I've got the same sort off problem during workouts while im on clen . I can do no more than 5 reps, weight doesnt matter.
    So now a days when im on clen i just go for a weight that i can do max 5 reps.
    And i take all my clen in the morning, excerise is in the evening.
    i have noticed that has helped me too. i take mine first thing in the morning and workout like 7 that night with little probems..

peaker is offline Senior Member
    maybe not enough taurine and potassium which u need on clen ?? just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    maybe not enough taurine and potassium which u need on clen ?? just a thought
    True True, good point.As far as breathing though I've had no problems while lifting, only when taken before cardio. I definatly notice that Im WAY more sore from doing those 7,8 & 9th rep, I least thats what I think.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I hate clen with all my heart and soul.

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicRick
    must be you then bro, cuz my strength was all foobard. first set of the night for motivation, my buddy was all "Right on bro, Cmon blast up 7..... What the f#$% are you doing"? lol I was asking myself the same question, its weird, very weird
    Hmm... you wife didn't mix your clen with her pregnancy pills did she?

Seriously bro... try it at a different time frame... couple hours before the gym...

Thread Information