nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member

End of my first DNP cycle

got my weight down to over half a stone less then what i was now 15st3

had to stop early due to been ill and not coping with the DNP never mind the flu/cold

anyone wanting to try DNP, get it now and stock up for the winter, use it during winter cos its a lot lighter on the body

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    I finished a DNP cycle 3 days ago.

I ran it 14 days total. Running at 200mg ED and bursting to 400mg ED twice for a few days.

DNP comes with some awful sides thats for sure.... and it is VERY dangerous stuff! I would never recommend that anyone try it....

Anyway, my results were a loss of 5 pounds of fat. This was after already dieting for 10 weeks, and my progress had halted. I had some noticeable changes in cuts in the mirror. Overall I was pleased with it, but would definitely add ECA next time to curb the horrible unger that I kept getting....

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Crankin'steiN
    I finished a DNP cycle 3 days ago.

I ran it 14 days total. Running at 200mg ED and bursting to 400mg ED twice for a few days.
    my plan was for 14 days but i got ill, nothing todo with DNP i have a "summer cold" imo they are worse then winter ones, gimme a cold climate anydays

i ran it for 4 days 200mg, 4 days 400mg and was gonna run the rest of the cycle at 600mg, i did something like 3 to 4 days at 600mg, this was when i lost most my weight

DNP comes with some awful sides thats for sure.... and it is VERY dangerous stuff! I would never recommend that anyone try it....
    amen to tht bro, a 26st (fat) friend said he wants me to get some i said no a chance, even my mates girlfriend who is a drugs rehab officer wants some lol who ever makes this stuff legal and safe is gonna retire early with a huge fortune

Anyway, my results were a loss of 5 pounds of fat. This was after already dieting for 10 weeks, and my progress had halted. I had some noticeable changes in cuts in the mirror. Overall I was pleased with it, but would definitely add ECA next time to curb the horrible unger that I kept getting....
    i droped 5lbs and now the water is going the scales are saying iv lost more, im on the right side of 15.5st for a change.

my plan for winter is diet up untill then, and stock up on DNP and ECA might get some t3 as well, been told this stuff goes well with dnp, and im gonna stack the proper vits and minerals so i dont feel crap all the time.

one odd thing that happened to me was around day 5, 1st day of 400mg, i missed my breakfast and decided to get something at work, well by the time i got to work i was ready to pass out, definatly nothing to mess about with this DNP.

[essay over ]

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    No doubt.... If your not getting your meals in, then the lethargy takes over big time!!

Thread Information