antonio999 is offline New Member

-----VERY high test. levels

Hey.

I just had my testosterone level checked and it's near 5,000!!! The normal range is approximately from 200-900, depending on the reference range of the lab at which the bloodwork is done. All other values (general chemistry, blood, etc.) are normal.

I started my cycle a few weeks ago and am only taking 250mg's of test. e.

I've been working out for years, but this is my first cycle. Is a test. level this high normal when on cycle?

Thanks!

SKiN is offline Member
    Bump.......... thats crazy!!

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    No way.
    Either youre lying, you misread the figure, or there was an error in the test its self.

D

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    is that even possible?

I am absolutely *not* lying. I will scan a picture of the labwork in a day or two and post it here. This is the absolute truth.

Of note, I have a naturally high test. level (about 900).

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Even with a build up I dont think I had that much in my cycle week 4.

beefydragon is offline Member
    yeah, being on test usually bumps as high as 3000... mine was 1900 from my labwork... but i guess anything is possible.

Pic of two-week old test. result

Here's a pic. of the results of a testosterone blood test i had done about two weeks ago, showing the level at almost 4,000. It has since risen another 1,000 as I will show when I get a copy of the result.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -----VERY high test. levels-picture-837b.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by antonio999
    Here's a pic. of the results of a testosterone blood test i had done about two weeks ago, showing the level at almost 4,000. It has since risen another 1,000 as I will show when I get a copy of the result.
    i guess 5000 is possible... but i could of sworn you wrote 9000 in your original post... did you change it?

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    You must have wood all day long

No, I didn't change it. You can ask others who responded to verify this. You just misread the figure.

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    You must have wood all day long
    LOL! my level is only at 2000 and i have wood all day long already... his must be bursting every hour...

haha yeah... I have to bust a nut at least three times a day. My girlfriend (who doesn't know i'm taking) loves it! I get wood when I even think about a modestly attractive chick, much less when I see a hot girl.

I get extreme calf pumps when I walk anywhere, and my forearms ache when I type. My lats are also blowing up as are my lifts.

In the few weeks since I started this cycle my weight shot up from 170 to 195. I assume most of this is water, but I'm sure at least 10 of those extra pounds are quality muscle.

To me, all of this is great. But I am a bit scared. Nobody answered my original question. Is a test. level this high dangerous? My doc. doesn't seem to know much about steroids .

My nuts aren't shrinking, probably because I'm taking HCG on the side.

(My full cycle is:
    1-2: 500mg's test
    3-16: 250mg's test, 2IU HCG, 20mg Nolvadex
    18: Clomid + Nolv. PCT)

I have a small case of gyno due to a preexisting high level of endogenous testosterone (and consequently a high level of estradiol, or estrogen), and I plan to have this removed after my cycle ends. For now, since I am taking Nolv., the gyno isn't getting worse. I don't think I'll lose much of the gains from my cycle even with the surgery recovery period (from what I read this varies from one to three weeks), since my test. levels will still be pretty high.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Well if I am wrong then I am wrong, but I would say levels that high are very dangerous. Your prostate is going to pop among other things.

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Well if I am wrong then I am wrong, but I would say levels that high are very dangerous. Your prostate is going to pop among other things.

D
    But i popped my cherry a long time ago...

patman is offline New Member
    How long before the drew blood did you inject T? If it was anywhere within 24 hours it totally skewed the results...kinda like if you ate something then had your cholesterol checked (btw good way to freak your doctor out LOL).

If any of this is relevant I would have your levels checked again on the day you're scheduled to inject your T (but before you do of course). That way they'll be at their most moderate level.

I had blood drawn about four days since my last injection the time it was measured at 5,000. Blood was drawn seven days since my last injection when it was measured at about 4,000. I will continue to get blood tests to monitor the progress.

And BTW, about the prostate: the prostate is harmed by steroids b/c of the DHT higher levels of test. bring about. But DHT can be blocked by taking Propecia, which I am taking three times a week as a supplement. This way, the prostate isn't harmed.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You should be having some kick ass gains.

Thread Information