GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

Exclamation Injectin Problem

title
    I've had frostartin exprience injecting for the last weak, i was injecting test suspension with 23G, 1 1/2" needles no problem. i decided to use 22G,1" needle for the last weak in the buttocks,outer thighs. pretty much everytime the freakin needle would not inject once inserted even if i moved around and pulled the sering, i would pull it out inject again same problem, it wouldn't inject, i was at points pressin the sering with so much force that i though the needle was gonne break. it has been very frustaring weak i wasted almost 5-6 shots, has anyone had this problem where the needle just wouldn't inject and would jam, could've been defective needles or wtf am i doin wrong. i would greatly appreciate some advice bros peace

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    title
    I've had frostartin exprience injecting for the last weak, i was injecting test suspension with 23G, 1 1/2" needles no problem. i decided to use 22G,1" needle for the last weak in the buttocks,outer thighs. pretty much everytime the freakin needle would not inject once inserted even if i moved around and pulled the sering, i would pull it out inject again same problem, it wouldn't inject, i was at points pressin the sering with so much force that i though the needle was gonne break. it has been very frustaring weak i wasted almost 5-6 shots, has anyone had this problem where the needle just wouldn't inject and would jam, could've been defective needles or wtf am i doin wrong. i would greatly appreciate some advice bros peace
    try your quads,then you can see what you're doin. also don't use 1" pins for anything but quads,shoulders. 1 1/2 for @ss shots

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    i did try my quads i injected 6******times today, the needle goes in the juice doesn't comeout, i pulled it out and tryed like 6 times failed every time i don't know if i did it 2 slow or wat but holy **** its a frustratin feeling

beefydragon is offline Member
    i did try my quads i injected 6******times today, the needle goes in the juice doesn't comeout, i pulled it out and tryed like 6 times failed every time i don't know if i did it 2 slow or wat but holy **** its a frustratin feeling
    put some pressure to it... warm up the oil so it's thinner to inject through small gauge needles... i use a 25 gauge which i find no problem with it... takes about 30 seconds to do a 2ml injection...

pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned
    i had the same problem with my first quad injection. i know how f**** frustrating it is. i was pushing so hard the syringe left a deep imprint on my fingers. i bought a different brand syringe. the original brand was no good. maybe try switching syringes and pinz

rolz is offline New Member
    does anyone no where i can get gay sex toys?

Huge_Pimp is offline New Member
    Does juice come out of the needle when you're getting air bubbles out of the syringe before injecting?

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rolz
    does anyone no where i can get roids from in uk

Bro you can't be asking questions like that here

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    title
    i'm not too familiar with test suspension, but i had some winstrol that would clog the pin up. i had to shake it up (before i drew)so the particles could disperse evenly. maybe your having the same problem maybe try running it under some warm water also.

toolman is offline Banned
    read the rules and delete this post!

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    What are roids?

needle is offline Senior Member
    hmm thats weird the only thing i can think of is that you have a very cheap needle and possibly a really thick oil! really weird never heard of anything like that! Try this next time, put the vial under warm water for 30 seconds or so and go through your normal injection routine, see what happens!
    let me know!!!

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    What are roids?

Roids are rot ru rake ru ret rig

Thread Information