Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Kurupt3dmind is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    39

    Advice on cycle.

    I'm about to start stan 50 qv 1cc EOD for about 6 weeks, while mixing in clen in the middle of the cycle for 2 weeks. any advice on how much protein intake i should be getting plus whats good for pre-workouts/post-workouts? And should my PCT only include nolvadex 40mg/day then 20mg/day last two weeks? or should i add something to that to help me maintain gains and help my liver out. And is it ok to drink and go out while on this cycle? or should i just stay in and away from alcohol

  2. #2
    TRE's Avatar
    TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    2,523
    A few things wrong here.

    First you need a minimum of 50mg ed of winny.

    You should run it with test

    Winny doesnt convert to estrogen so you dont need nolv is you take it alone.

  3. #3
    Rhino58's Avatar
    Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,454
    If you are running any orals dont drink at all. SAve your liver. Protein shakes are best post workout and before bed.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    on the dip rack.
    Posts
    1,360
    im guessin its your first cycle.drop the winny and clen and do diet and cardio.considering that your asking how much protein to take in and whats a good pre and post workout meal/shake im guessin you havnt been training long either?

  5. #5
    Kurupt3dmind is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    39
    i've been training for some time now, a good 5 years on and off, i just never got into the whole supplement game. I have a good amount of muscle mass on me. I'm interested in knowing what will help enhance myself in strength and vasculinity. which is the reason im taking winny for strength and clen for some fat loss. I know i need a post cycle therapy after the cycle, so does anyone know of a good one to maintain my gains without flopping into fat

  6. #6
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurupt3dmind
    i've been training for some time now, a good 5 years on and off, i just never got into the whole supplement game. I have a good amount of muscle mass on me. I'm interested in knowing what will help enhance myself in strength and vasculinity. which is the reason im taking winny for strength and clen for some fat loss. I know i need a post cycle therapy after the cycle, so does anyone know of a good one to maintain my gains without flopping into fat
    I would run at least 250mg of test a week with this...Clomid and
    nolva are the way to go for pct..Take in 2grams of protein per pound of lean
    body mass...Drink plenty of whey...
    Good Luck

  7. #7
    Kurupt3dmind is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    39
    i'm not taking test because i'm not interested in gaining anymore mass at the moment, if after the cycle with stan qv 50 with clen goes good and i figure i need more mass then i'll add test for my next cycle. I am taking a good amount of whey after my workouts at the moment. I heard of someone taking a small winny cycle then 2-3 weeks after his cycle his gains were turning to fat. I was wondering of any pct that'll prevent that from happening

  8. #8
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurupt3dmind
    i'm not taking test because i'm not interested in gaining anymore mass at the moment, if after the cycle with stan qv 50 with clen goes good and i figure i need more mass then i'll add test for my next cycle. I am taking a good amount of whey after my workouts at the moment. I heard of someone taking a small winny cycle then 2-3 weeks after his cycle his gains were turning to fat. I was wondering of any pct that'll prevent that from happening
    heres the thing about test, you need it, your body craves it
    after a couple of weeks you won't be able to blow a wad or it will
    take you three hours to find out you can't.......Ive ran alot of cycles
    and Ive run them without test I get depressed and can't nut it's
    not about mass....Under the sterioid questions on the main page there is
    pct threads galore...Search through them and good luck...

  9. #9
    Kurupt3dmind is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    39
    so then what kind of test should i run?

  10. #10
    TRE's Avatar
    TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    2,523
    I tend to disagree a bit.

    First you can run winny for 6 weeks and you should be fine. Its really mild besides the joint pain.

    as far as not wanting to add mass, just do cardio everyday and you'll get the same results without spending the money.

    Whatever you decide make sure you do it correctly so 50mg ed if you do the winny only, run the nolva afterwords with the clomid and you should be good.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    on the dip rack.
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    heres the thing about test, you need it, your body craves it
    after a couple of weeks you won't be able to blow a wad or it will
    take you three hours to find out you can't.......Ive ran alot of cycles
    and Ive run them without test I get depressed and can't nut it's
    not about mass....Under the sterioid questions on the main page there is
    pct threads galore...Search through them and good luck...
    ya hes right.even if you dont like test. that winstrol will shut down your testosterone production really quick.that means your gains will go down the drain, along with your libido, and your gonna have some bad side effects.you need to always use testosterone as a base for any cycle bro.

  12. #12
    Kurupt3dmind is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    39
    man now im confused lol

  13. #13
    Kurupt3dmind is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    39
    what about test prop?

  14. #14
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurupt3dmind
    so then what kind of test should i run?
    enthate is my personal favorite, because I don't like to pin myself
    Every day...But alot of people run prop because theres less bloat....
    You have to make your own desicion do you like being a pin cushion
    or not....I would go
    1-12 250min test enthate
    6-12 50mg winni ED
    pct

  15. #15
    Kurupt3dmind is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    39
    or is there anything else besides test that would help me keep my testosterone levels good through my cycle as im taking winny and clen

  16. #16
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,207
    oh and stay away from drinking,real bad for you on cycle...

  17. #17
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurupt3dmind
    or is there anything else besides test that would help me keep my testosterone levels good through my cycle as im taking winny and clen
    no, but if you took proviron you could blow some wads.....

  18. #18
    Kurupt3dmind is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    39
    I dont plan on drinking it, heard too many bad things about what it can do to your liver. Now if i run test with it, can it be a shorter cycle? 6 weeks?

  19. #19
    Kurupt3dmind is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    39
    test prop week 1-6
    winny 2-5
    clen 3-5
    nolva 40mg/day first 2 weeks 20mg/day last 2 weeks

  20. #20
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurupt3dmind
    test prop week 1-6
    winny 2-5
    clen 3-5
    nolva 40mg/day first 2 weeks 20mg/day last 2 weeks
    prop 1-6 250mg a week
    winni 1-6 50mg a day
    clen ? whenever
    10 mg a day nolva throughout the cycle
    clomid 100 mg first three days 50mg for 25 more days for pct

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •