mattyx1000 is offline New Member

Anavar and Creatine?

I read the educational thread on anavar and will follow it when I start my 10 week anavar only cycle. Should I start with 20mgs daily then go up to 30mgs ED or just do 30 mgs ED for the full 10 weeks? Also can I continue to take creatine to keep my water weight which I hold very well ( currently at 8% body fat). One last problem is I take 1 percocet 10mg daily for pain from a rice rocket accident 1 year ago and the one pill is broken up through out the day. Its not much but it does help me. Will that cause any problems along with smoking 5-7 butts which helps work related stress--LOL serious though. Im in great shape already but the smoking and perc a day has to stop, but by adding anavar will I cause any problems with blood pressure or anything like that. Considering the amount of gear people put in their body I think I'll be fine but I'm just a hypochondriac about these things. Thanks so much

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    id do 30mg e/d for 10 wks, and well i wouldnt run var alone if i was you, you wont get the gains you want :| var is also very expensive

as to you're perocet ive never even heard of it

sorry i cant be more help

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    ANAVAR ONLY CYCLE ????

ALL CYCLES MUST HAVE TESTOSTERONE AS THIER BASE

10 WEEKS IS W-A-Y 2 L-O-N-G

You have lot of reading to do before you start poping var.
    You need liver protection too - better read up

look at the novice cycles on the main page of steroid .com

ALL CYCLES MUST HAVE TESTOSTERONE AS THIER BASE'

Quote Originally Posted by mattyx1000
    I read the educational thread on anavar and will follow it when I start my 10 week anavar only cycle. Should I start with 20mgs daily then go up to 30mgs ED or just do 30 mgs ED for the full 10 weeks? Also can I continue to take creatine to keep my water weight which I hold very well ( currently at 8% body fat). One last problem is I take 1 percocet 10mg daily for pain from a rice rocket accident 1 year ago and the one pill is broken up through out the day. Its not much but it does help me. Will that cause any problems along with smoking 5-7 butts which helps work related stress--LOL serious though. Im in great shape already but the smoking and perc a day has to stop, but by adding anavar will I cause any problems with blood pressure or anything like that. Considering the amount of gear people put in their body I think I'll be fine but I'm just a hypochondriac about these things. Thanks so much

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I smoked while on my first cycle of Sus 250 and Dbol . My blood pressure was through the roof. I say keep studying and quit smoking before you cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    ANAVAR ONLY CYCLE ????

Hey bro i agree with the test as a base & to have a liver protection but i think that i read 2 days ago in the (educational threads) the the var cycle minimum is 6wks & 10 is the maximum & common.

thanks,

mattyx1000 is offline New Member

Why Test All The Time??

Yeh you should run test with all cycles but its the summer and I'm not getting my pretty face bloated! Im already shredded and just want a little more "tightness" All my friends dont believe Im natural anyway. they always think Im running winny during the summer but its actually the creatine that blows me up and gets me vascular. I have awesome genetics as is and just want to add 5 nice pounds and tighten up with proper nutrition. People run gear for different reasons and I dont want to get "Jacked" but would rather get real shredded for the girls! So will ANAVAR help me achieve that or should I just run the winny itself for 6 weeks? thanks

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    your pretty face bloated?? dude? nevermind.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    your pretty face bloated?? dude? nevermind.

LOL>.....

<<LMO>>

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    ANAVAR ONLY CYCLE ????

I'd do some of your own research other than whats found on message boards posted by holiday inn express doctors.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortyrock13
    I'd do some of your own research other than whats found on message boards posted by holiday inn express doctors.
    is this comment directed at me? I dont get it?

jmp51483 is offline Member
    is this comment directed at me? I dont get it?
    Hmm, could be wrong but I think he stated that your info Was Junk? Get out the boxing gloves?

barbarian is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortyrock13
    i think he gave good avice..although you can run var for 12 weeks max...you DO need test as a base... shortyrock...YOU are the one who doesnt know anything..all you did was FLAME a good bro and didnt even offer any advice...

Matto20 is offline Member
    you DO NOT NEED TEST AS A BASE in an anavar cycle! anavar can be run alone, and its effects are remarkable. just ask dFlood. he just posted his gains on another thread as a result of his var only cycle and they are excellent.

TEST IS NOT NECESSARY!!! FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME, YOU CAN RUN VAR WITHOUT TEST. YOU WILL RECOVER JUST FINE AND YOU WON'T HAVE ANY SIGNIFICANT LIBIDO PROBLEMS AT ALL DURING THE CYCLE. I'VE DONE IT MYSELF AND SO HAVE THOUSANDS OF OTHERS.

Matto20 is offline Member
    SHORTYROCK13 did kinda flame, but he made a valid point. there is a lot of knowledge being passed on these boards that isn't "knowledge" at all, but biased opinions that can't be backed up with experience or science.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    i think he gave good avice..although you can run var for 12 weeks max...you DO need test as a base... shortyrock...YOU are the one who doesnt know anything..all you did was FLAME a good bro and didnt even offer any advice...

well since I just ran var and primo w/ out test and everything is fine... I think you are wrong. I'm speaking from actual personal experience. Not 'info' I've read. peace.

Thread Information