Thread: shooting eod?

immy is offline Associate Member

shooting eod?

if you shot eod fina and prop i know that is 2cc's of each right? which means 4cc, i think my needles only go to 3 cc what do i do

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    2 injections. why 2cc of each? i'm running a tren /prop (75/100) combo. only 1cc total for me eod.

so you are doing 1cc of each every other day and getting good results?

what part of the buckeye state are you from?

no, i'm doing 1cc total. i have a prop/tren blend. northeast.
    Last edited by supirman45; 06-04-2004 at 11:49 AM. Reason: spelling - i'm retarded.

i have two bottles of each so how would you shoot it?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    are you doubling your dose because you don't want to shoot ED?

If so.... instead of shooting ED your now going to hafta shoot twice EOD - you shouldn't inject 4cc's into 1 cheek or quad. I'd just go with ED shots..... either way - your taking the same ammount of needles....... only difference is if you shoot it EOD you have 2 seperate needles to look forward to in one day.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

well i guess you have some low dosed stuff if you need two ccs of each to get the right amount. if you have to do 4cc ed, i would think you'd run out of injection spots quickly as prop limits me to hitting each spot no more than once weekly at most. injecting eod has worked well for me. I'm still up about 5 lbs total on my cycle/diet. I've leaned out considerably, so I would consider this to be pretty good.

where do u inject your prop? Try the delts - the tri's - the glutes - and the quads..... thats 8 different sites..... one spot every 8 days..... none of those spots are even painful..... i guess thats an opinion tho

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    where do u inject your prop? Try the delts - the tri's - the glutes - and the quads..... thats 8 different sites..... one spot every 8 days..... none of those spots are even painful..... i guess thats an opinion tho
    the only kind os needles i have are 23 1.5 in and that is too big for some spots? what if i dont go in as deep as i would for other spots would they work then

Doesn't matter where I inject the prop, it paralyzed each spot for 3-4 days. When going into my quads I cannot put any pressure or use my quad muscle at all for 3-4 days. SEVERE PAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by immy
    the only kind os needles i have are 23 1.5 in and that is too big for some spots? what if i dont go in as deep as i would for other spots would they work then
    yeah u can do that..... pins are cheap tho bro..... why not order some smaller ones for other spots?

Supirman: Did you try cutting the prop with B-12? Who made the prop?

- Knockout_Power

Roidaholic is offline Junior Member
    Not that this affects the situation much, but dont you think this is something you should have had figured out long before the cycle started? Not to sound righteous or anything, but if im unsure of something, i ALWAYS sit and figure out the correct way to do things well prior to my actual doing it. Dont look at your cycle in cc's, look at it in mg dosages. How much tren do you want to use per day? How much prop do you wanna use per day? You may be able to get away with less volumous injections...maybe even sell what you have to get a combo product like supirman has. Im using a tren/prop/EQ blend right now, and i only have to stick myself with 1cc ed, and i may be getting more active chemical than you are in 4cc's

Roid

No, I didn't cut the prop. Morning Star Labs - probably a high BA that's crippling me.

Quote Originally Posted by Roidaholic
    Not that this affects the situation much, but dont you think this is something you should have had figured out long before the cycle started? Not to sound righteous or anything, but if im unsure of something, i ALWAYS sit and figure out the correct way to do things well prior to my actual doing it. Dont look at your cycle in cc's, look at it in mg dosages. How much tren do you want to use per day? How much prop do you wanna use per day? You may be able to get away with less volumous injections...maybe even sell what you have to get a combo product like supirman has. Im using a tren/prop/EQ blend right now, and i only have to stick myself with 1cc ed, and i may be getting more active chemical than you are in 4cc's

Roid
    bro i have a bunch of stuff on hand, and I am not going to do this fina /prop cycle for a while that is why I am asking now, but no hard feelings bro thanks for input!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    yeah u can do that..... pins are cheap tho bro..... why not order some smaller ones for other spots?

Supirman: Did you try cutting the prop with B-12? Who made the prop?
    how can you get b-12? otc or ordering it?

research lab - go onto google and search it..... - cut the prop with it and it should reduce the pain.

- Knockout_Power

Roidaholic is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by immy
    bro i have a bunch of stuff on hand, and I am not going to do this fina /prop cycle for a while that is why I am asking now, but no hard feelings bro thanks for input!
    So what are the concentrations of the two, and how many mg's of each are u planning on using eod? If you are insistant on using this, then i agree with whoever said get 25 guage 1" pins...youll have to do ed sticks with that kinda oil volume. But it can be done, youll just have to get very comfortable with feeling oil in you =) And btw supirman, morning star labs is known for having some painful, but good gear.

Roid

I'm liking the quality... but the pain sucks. Good thing I'm semi-massochistic!

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supirman45
    No, I didn't cut the prop. Morning Star Labs - probably a high BA that's crippling me.
    I have the same stuff and the same effect

I think shooting it ED will show better gains and less sides

Thread Information