Smeltfisher is offline Junior Member

Older....Younger

Okay I'm on currently on a cycle and over the age of 40.
    This brings me to the question; does a persons age play a role when they use AAS?

Do you think they are more beneficial for an older person or a younger one?
    Or does it depend more on your training program/diet etc?

I can say in my case it's like a shot of youth juice.
    Man I'm pushing more steel than ever before and feel great.
    The best is having some young fella compliment on what I'm lifting and how I look.
    Kind of makes the grey hair all vanish..I wish....hehehe

Your thoughts
    Smeltfisher

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Well being older blood work is more important because the odds of you having pre-existing high cholesterol, among other things. So if your blood work is good to go, I say juice up.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Well, its a fact of life that as men get older....our test levels decline. So you being over 40 would definately feel a bigger change when on test than a guy whose test levels are peaking naturally. That being said, you could run slightly more than said younger guy without increasing the risk for more sides because youre starting lower. Sound logical?

D

hybrid is offline Member
    It's kind of like HRT (hormone replacement therapy). As you get older, your test levels drop. The big difference is that HRT involves similar chems, but much lower doses than we usually do on cycles.
    I'm in the same situation you are. Being on a cycle definitely makes you feel younger again. As long as you're safe and smart there are worse hobbies.

Smeltfisher is offline Junior Member
    D

I agree that being older I would more than likely "feel" the increase in test more than a young whipper-snapper.

Also I've notice the age of the juicers in the gyms I've been at has slowly been creeping upwards over the years. Before it seemed to be mainly a young mans game...There seems to be more 30's & 40's then before....

Smeltfisher

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeltfisher
    D

I agree that being older I would more than likely "feel" the increase in test more than a young whipper-snapper.

Also I've notice the age of the juicers in the gyms I've been at has slowly been creeping upwards over the years. Before it seemed to be mainly a young mans game...There seems to be more 30's & 40's then before....

Smeltfisher
    I think since your on, you are noticing the enhancements of an older man, rather than saying, "He must be on a good diet." Yeah Right.

Thread Information