magicgear is offline New Member

Nervous and scared!!!!!

i ordered 11 amps deca and 200 clen and 50 cytomel from a reliable source and paid he sent on may 18th and i have not recieved yet it was coming from europe and i have never ordered anything before so i am scared,paranoid,and nervous that customs maay have caught it can someone help me please the guy i ordered from has been replying to all emails his name is **** i got him off ****************.com highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by MBaraso; 06-06-2004 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Can't name sources

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    man i hope u didn;t plan on running a cycle with deca only.... in any case if customs gets it they usually send you a notice. it's coming from overseas and has only been like 3 weeks i suppose it could still be coming..

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I know who your talking about. He only uses IP China Lab products, I have been told by numerous people that their gear isn't all that great. He does have cheap prices though.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Please edit your post and take his name and contact out. You know better than that fool.
    It takes more than two weeks to get an over seas package. It isnt like express in the states.
    Ive used him before also. Very GREAT source. Very GREAT prices.
    Just to help ease your worrying. It took a MONTH for my order to arrive. He has 97 percent success on shipping.
    I would use him again except I got smart and found a DOMESTIC SOURCE. I am not taking chances just to save a few bucks. Plus I dont have to wait a month. More like 3 days without worry.
    I think he is in Thai land or something like that. I cant remember.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Take the name and your reference off this forum (suttle as it may be) - open discussion about sources is not allowed on AR... we don't want nor need the attention. Read the frickin' rules or you'll lose all ability to post here...

THIS IS ALLOWED (yet still borderline IMO): i ordered 11 amps deca and 200 clen and 50 cytomel from a reliable source and paid he sent on may 18th and i have not recieved yet it was coming from europe and i have never ordered anything before so i am scared,paranoid,and nervous that customs maay have caught it can someone help me please the guy i ordered from has been replying to all emails - highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rickson - you still on brah?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah that is a little too much information, however I will say he is good peoples and is just slow getting gear out. Now edit this post please, you, a mod, or otherwise.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I just checked some of your previous posts and you got his name all over AR. Clean that **** up.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm im sure ive read about that mick hart site before, isnt it one of those bs pay to use sites?:|

alexjones6 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hmm im sure ive read about that ******** site before, isnt it one of those bs pay to use sites?:|
    erm what did the last post just say about using names, please edit out.
    Last edited by alexjones6; 06-06-2004 at 12:36 PM. Reason: taking name out

Thread Information